borogal

Monroe, NC

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Does anyone know if anybody does zumba lessons in middlesboro?!
humm

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2011
yes tuesday and thursdays at the national guard... free for your first class and 6.00 after... starts at 7..
asking

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2011
sucks sucks sucks
borogal

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2011
asking wrote:
sucks sucks sucks
it does suck?? if so im not gonna waste my time on it..
Melanie

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Jun 16, 2011
NO, it doesn't suck. It is just being able to keep up. I have went and found it a sweating experience. A much needed passtime for Middlesboro.
asking

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2011
go to aerobics now that will make u sweat and u will fill it the next day but first time u wont keep up but its awesome
N the know

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2011
Zumbs is a lot of fun! You have to be coordinated or you will be lost. It is now at Skateworld on Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00pm. It is air-conditioned also. It does not suck, and your first time is free so you won't lose any money if you don't like it.
go zumba

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jun 17, 2011
I have been going to zumba since the begining and Tammy, the instructor is awesome. Try it you will like it. For the people who do not like it and says it sucks are just lazy and afraid to sweat. Is it easy no do you sweat YES. But you are there to lose weight and inches and to have fun, but to do that you have to go and give it your all. If you can not do it her speed then she dose not mind you doing it your speed, as long as you have fun that is what she wants
jeannie

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2011
I love zumba!!!

Somerset, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2011
classes are also available on monday and wednsday at the yin yang karate studio beside cumberland ford at 7pm the first class is free and only $5 per class after that.
dont believe it

Cleburne, TX

#11 Aug 21, 2011
guest wrote:
classes are also available on monday and wednsday at the yin yang karate studio beside cumberland ford at 7pm the first class is free and only $5 per class after that.
This class was so much fun! And you will sweat.
janice

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Oct 28, 2011
What type of music is at this zumba class? Is it all Latin, rock or what? I hope it's not country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee Hardin 1 hr Sam 8
Johnathon smith 1 hr Shygirl 1
a sweet pea might be a dead pea 1 hr Mustafa 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCR 165,510
Shannon Laws Ford manager 4 hr ABC 4
Conleys Drive In (Nov '08) 12 hr Racing Fan 83
Painted Rocks 13 hr Racing Fan 10

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance