Next Last
ky fan

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2008
i dont need them, mine are too big now
strawberry-blond e gal

Sikeston, MO

#3 Nov 5, 2008
I'd love to have them. Can't afford them though. I heard that Kaci Heath has fake boobs. Don't know for sure!!
The Great

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2008
kaci heath has fake of everything. crystal long does.
be nice

Madisonville, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2008
I know Kaci Heath (not sure on how her name is spelled),and she's always been a very,very sweet girl.She doesn't deserve to be gossiped about on here because some people can't control their jealousy.
strawberry-blond e gal

Sikeston, MO

#6 Nov 6, 2008
I for one am NOT jealous of Kaci. I think she's a dirty skank. She flaunts herself way too much.
Ray

Madisonville, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2008
Chrystal Long has a real nice set of boobs now. Well she did before, but now they are bigger. I would love to see em
be nice

Madisonville, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2008
strawberry-blonde gal wrote:
I for one am NOT jealous of Kaci. I think she's a dirty skank. She flaunts herself way too much.
Yeah,because that doesn't make you sound jealous at all.Whatever,I think I'm done with site.All it is,is a temptation to judge other people.
Lora

Madisonville, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2008
I do not have breast implants, mine of 36DD and I work for a insurance co, so some of you may figure that out.
candy cane

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2008
yeah i wont me some big ol tittis to but i just cant afford them right now but i would love some good doctor info for when i can....haily at trimmers has a great boob job
Wondering

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2008
Lora wrote:
I do not have breast implants, mine of 36DD and I work for a insurance co, so some of you may figure that out.
Do you work at State Farm???
Wondering

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2008
Lora wrote:
<quoted text>
What would make you think that??
There is just a very nice looking lady there with a large chest...she looks really good!
lol

Dayton, OH

#15 Nov 8, 2008
I think all these girls talking talk about their chest size need to prove it.
Bobby Ray

Madisonville, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2008
Who does have implants in Middlesboro?
ghh

Madisonville, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2008
Bobby Ray wrote:
Who does have implants in Middlesboro?
who freakin cares, get a life
i know

Anderson, SC

#18 Nov 11, 2008
lora i know you from binghamtown i cant believe you would advertise yourself this way. now when i see you at church i will see a different person.bless alan and his family.
Yeap

Georgetown, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2008
i know wrote:
lora i know you from binghamtown i cant believe you would advertise yourself this way. now when i see you at church i will see a different person.bless alan and his family.
Dang if Lora form Binghamtown is in "Church" that would be just another reason "we that don't attend" don't have faith in Church goers..jeepers

Many "Church goers" thank they can live any life they choose and than run to church to get into Heaven, Hearing new like Lora in Church makes me know I will stay at home and do my Praying.
Jimmy

Madisonville, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2008
If Lora has implants or does not, it will be us as a individual to stand before God. No excuses There is good and bad in all churches, just remember you have to be saved and have your own personal relationship with Jesus, no matter what "Lora" or anyone else does.
i know

Anderson, SC

#21 Nov 11, 2008
is this the songleader jimmy at b town? the reason im asking is i know she works for you.
Kendra

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Nov 11, 2008
This is not the Lora from state farm. she is a precious dear girl. she is very moral and decent.
Somefacts

Georgetown, KY

#23 Nov 11, 2008
Kendra wrote:
This is not the Lora from state farm. she is a precious dear girl. she is very moral and decent.
Confused now; I was thinking the conversation was on the Lora or Lori, that works at Binghamtown Market, Nothing to do with the Binghamtown Church.

The Binghamtown Town Church is not affiliated with the Binghamtown Market.

One of the finest Ministers in our community is Paster of the Binghamtown Church; William Boyd Bingham.

The Shackelford's own and run the Market.. Lets keep it straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 158,081
whats going on at Binghamtown Church??? (Aug '11) 1 hr Mom 153
It's January! New School Board Where's the Cryb... 2 hr Moms opinion 31
Fat kid Napier drive 2 hr Point 6
coach hilton 2 hr Really 3
prostitutes (Nov '12) 3 hr Crystal 8
Rats (Jun '16) 4 hr Crystal 77

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance