Mitt Romney Wears MAGIC Underwear

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Since: Aug 10

Tombstone, AZ

#43 Sep 13, 2012
The Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck, Doc.
You better know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away....
you get the idea.
Indeed sir!
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#44 Sep 14, 2012
just had to say this wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, you have some Mormons faith and you have some Jehovah witness faith and some other kind faith all together here theres websites you can check it all out. Mormons dont believe in working their faith out, thats Jehovah witness who believes that. but anyway I am Baptist and it does say this in the king James that faith without works are dead works without faith are dead we gotto have both. we shouldnt vote for a man just because we don't like his faith or if he don't have faith, now we know Obama hasn't done one thing for our country and it not Bush's fault Obama has all most 4 years ,I believe if a man works for me and he can't do the job fire him, and hire a man who can do the job.
you want to go back to 2008, WHY???
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#45 Sep 14, 2012
just had to say this wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, Obama went to Rev.Rights church and I am sure you heard Rev.Right on TV and anyone who would go to a church like that I don't think is a christain, But at the less Mitt Romney has a faith.
that is, one of the questions about him, his faith!!! and the secrecy about it...
cliff

United States

#47 Sep 15, 2012
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text> you want to go back to 2008, WHY???
WELL we lived better in 2008, I know Bush left some of this mess,we havent moved forward we are much worse off today than back in 2008, how can anyone say we are better off today than we were in 2008 jobs are gone people are hurting big time and it getting worse.it time to stop saying it all Bushs fault.I really believe Romany maybe able to get us out of some of this mess, everyone has a right to vote the way they want to.
Pepino

United States

#48 Sep 15, 2012
cliff wrote:
<quoted text>WELL we lived better in 2008, I know Bush left some of this mess,we havent moved forward we are much worse off today than back in 2008, how can anyone say we are better off today than we were in 2008 jobs are gone people are hurting big time and it getting worse.it time to stop saying it all Bushs fault.I really believe Romany maybe able to get us out of some of this mess, everyone has a right to vote the way they want to.
yada yada yada more BS 2008sucked becauseof all the crap from Bushism republicans have done nothing, literally nothing in the last 4 years except complain. they have NO plan,No ideas that haven't been tried before and most have NO sence.
cliff

United States

#49 Sep 15, 2012
Pepino wrote:
<quoted text>yada yada yada more BS 2008sucked becauseof all the crap from Bushism republicans have done nothing, literally nothing in the last 4 years except complain. they have NO plan,No ideas that haven't been tried before and most have NO sence.
Pepion you why are you so mad???YOU you want vote for Obama just go do it.you think what you want to about republicans it ok by me I'm voteing for Romney this is american RED WHITE AND BLUE theres still freedom here but I will tell you this there been no plan, no ideals in the last 3 and hafe years and you talk about complaing Obama has cryed the whole time he has been in there, yada, yada who sounds like they have more sences here???????
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#50 Sep 16, 2012
cliff wrote:
<quoted text>Pepion you why are you so mad???YOU you want vote for Obama just go do it.you think what you want to about republicans it ok by me I'm voteing for Romney this is american RED WHITE AND BLUE theres still freedom here but I will tell you this there been no plan, no ideals in the last 3 and hafe years and you talk about complaing Obama has cryed the whole time he has been in there, yada, yada who sounds like they have more sences here???????
MAN!!! you are not just a REPUBLICAN, you are a DUMB REPUBLICAN!!!
Art

United States

#51 Sep 18, 2012
Look up the definition of a cult... You will see that Mormonism is most certainly a cult. Its the same for Christianity, and any other religion. I will make fun of Mormons all day long. It is not my fault when they make it so easy. But don't call me a bigot. I can assure you I give Mormonism just as much credit as Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and the like.

Also... Any garments that are considered to protect the body from evil things, make stronger, etc, etc. would technically be called "magical". When something is as anti-science as temple garments, lets just call a spade a spade... Its magic!
Andreh

Coronado Ntl Forest, AZ

#52 Sep 21, 2012
Brother of Jared wrote:
You are a complete idiot. The only ones who refer to them as "magic underwear", are you ignorant people who get your information from YouTube and ignorant preachers. Everything you just copied and pasted is a lie
I want a pair of Magic Undies, too. I want a pair of Magic Undies, too. Can you fly with them, or will I become like MITT. Never mind if I will be like Mitt.

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Since: Aug 10

Tombstone, AZ

#54 Sep 22, 2012
The Old _Focker wrote:
Sure Mitt is a good looking SOB, but can he do the job? NO!
Only Obama. Vote for Obama and I'll give you a pair of magic underWEAR!
New or secondhand?
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#55 Sep 23, 2012
The Old _Focker wrote:
Sure Mitt is a good looking SOB, but can he do the job? NO!
Only Obama. Vote for Obama and I'll give you a pair of magic underWEAR!
OKAY!!!
Robert

Rocklin, CA

#56 Oct 5, 2012
Cranky1 your about as ignorant as they come lol!!!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#57 Oct 7, 2012
Brother of Jared wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I'm a Mormon and I know for a fact that that if anyone ever claimed that their temple garments held magical powers, they would probably be asked to leave the church. Instead of getting your info from YouTube, try going to www.lds.org . One more thing. Why do you say my religion is a cult?
Because your religion is a cult. Joseph "Jail Bird" Smith was a con artist. It's a proven fact outside of your LDS circles.

Do you think most typical Christians here know that Mormons believe Jesus and Satan are spiritual brothers?

Do most people know there are 4,000 controversies between the Doctrines and Covenants?

Why go to the LDS for information, why not go to people who use to be Mormon, and now they left the church, and they explain in full detail why they did leave the LDS?

Why not go to some Christian apologetics sites to learn about the Mormon cult nonsense? Compare notes and history.

You might as well go to an atheist site, and ask them about getting saved.

Lastly, I am not part of the choir, and I have done my Comparative Religion homework.

Be smart, and leave the LDS immediately. You'll be glad you did.
Damien Thorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#58 Oct 10, 2012
Just because you acknowledge someones beliefs doesnt mean you have to respect them. Mormonism (all religion for that matter) sucks donkeys balls. Seriously spending so much energy on myths is taking energy away from fixing this country because prayer sure as sh*t dont put food on the table
Great guy

Anderson, IN

#59 Oct 23, 2012
Cranky1 wrote:
I see the most bigoted people of all in our society, the liberal left, has reared it's ugly head to spew some religious bigotry.
If Romney were a Catholic would you be trashing Catholicism? Or if he were Jewish would you be spouting your antisemitism? JFK dealt with your kind of hate and Romney should deal with it the same way and expose the hate for what is. You are a bigot.
How about if Mitt was a Muslim?

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#61 Oct 24, 2012
The Old _Focker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to strangulate you with a pair of Mitt Romney's dirty draws, you motherfuckingsonofabitch.
However, I do love Obama. God, how I do love that man.
SAVE THE DRAMA.
LOVE YO MOMMA &
VOTE OBAMA
I already voted for Obama.
The Old Focker

San Jose, CA

#71 Oct 26, 2012
The Old Focker wrote:
<quoted text>DAMN IMPOSTER!!! Or should I say ADMIRER lol
Admire my big ol' ASS, Willy.

Admire it.

Worship it.
Eleanor W

Jacksonville, FL

#73 Nov 2, 2012
I don't understand why people are getting to bent out of shape on this topic. I don't like Romney at all for many many many reasons! However, even though I am not Mormon I see nothing wrong with his "magic underwear" as we non-Mormons have termed it. Here is some good info on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment To me it is no different then me wearing a cross necklace or Jewish people wearing a Kippah. It is his symbol of his personal relationship with God and it should be respected. And another thing! I am a stronge Democrat and also religious. I am not a bigot and am highly offended at the comment that we are all bigots!
Funny

Richmond, KY

#74 Nov 3, 2012
What a laugh
Jack in the Box

Zurich, Switzerland

#77 Nov 4, 2012
Brother of Jared wrote:
You are a complete idiot. The only ones who refer to them as "magic underwear", are you ignorant people who get your information from YouTube and ignorant preachers. Everything you just copied and pasted is a lie
Are you one of the guys that went from door to door in Europe, as "Elder Almost-holy" and now you are shoulting and swearing on the internet as if there was no tomorrow? Bless Mormonism and the freedom of speech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 158,081
whats going on at Binghamtown Church??? (Aug '11) 1 hr Mom 153
It's January! New School Board Where's the Cryb... 2 hr Moms opinion 31
Fat kid Napier drive 2 hr Point 6
coach hilton 2 hr Really 3
prostitutes (Nov '12) 3 hr Crystal 8
Rats (Jun '16) 4 hr Crystal 77

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance