Next Last
annomouse

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2010
vicky brady jackie keck and condi wilson who is screwing whome maybe a threesom
lol

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Vikki n my dad, Condie have been friends for years. Her daughter n I have been friends for years as well. Vikki is divorced and so is dad. Y dont u concentrate on learning how to spell u ignorant, bored, sad lil person. Tell "ole trishy" hello 4 me
get a life

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 3, 2010
Get a life... We know what childish woman is putting this on here. First of all don't worry about what my mother does you should be more concerned about staying at home with your husband and being a good wife to him. But you being the whore and homewrecker you are have to still try to get to my mom.. Lets get one thing straight I was out of the town the first time shit went down.. Next time I will get a hold of your lying cheating skank ass and i promise you will know when I get a hold of you.. So back off outta my moms business you whore..
LMAO

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2010
DON'T be JEALOUS!!!!! DON'T hate them cause their BEAUTIFUL!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!
Amanda

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2010
I don't understand why people want to hide behind a computer and talk crap. What happened to the old days when you had a problem with someone you told them to their face. Vicky and Jodi are good friends of mine & what they do is their business but really is is nessesary to get on topix and bash people? Don't worry about how they live their lives or what they do. They are happy and that's all that matters. Grow up people...oh and ps if ur gonna be big & tough you can at least post ur name but since no one does that just show what big chicken shit you all are. Amusing really LMAO
Blondie

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 12, 2010
Im a close friend to them girls and Vicky is the sweetest woman in the world! I can't imagine y anyone would want to get on here and talk bad about her. You should b ashamed! I love her and Jody to death! Looks like to me " got a life" is a LOAD oF GarBagE! U getting on here talking all this sh!t is just jealousy! Jody if u need me to go stomp some as$ then call me!
JustMe

United States

#10 Aug 16, 2010
Jodi how long you been living back with your mom? Hope she's not sick or anything. Sorry to hear about your Divorce.
foundout

Winchester, KY

#11 Aug 16, 2010
Guess Jr. found out all about Jodys past. It has a way of catching up.
wow

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2010
she is getting a divorce already? Wow that didn't last long
JodisFriend

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2010
Ok look, he told her to get out, she left, she still goes up there to get her things..Jodi doesn't need him, all he wants to do is drink and she can't handle that again!! He wants to party, thats all!! Also, Jodi found out he has another woman on the side, I saw them together myself! So don't get on here and put her down, it takes two, he told her he wasn't happy, so ask yourself, would you stay? Everyone knows Jodi has a problem, she doesn't try to hide it, but Jr has a problem too, only his problem is drinking & the woman down the road from him and SHE'S married, they all deserve what they get! Hang in there Jodi, you're strong you'll get thru this.
Intheknow

Winchester, KY

#14 Aug 17, 2010
not what i heard!!! he had to bail her out from stealing at her last job and he found out about her popping pills. then he told her to leave. why would he marry her if he had a woman on the side
Tazewell Girl

United States

#15 Aug 17, 2010
I know for a fact that Jodi stole for her last job at the loan place in Tazewell. I have a friend who works there now. But anyways I'm not surprised her husband did that and "intheknow" you are 100% right. Jodi doesn't keep her problems hid she will ask anyone & everyone for pills. What's so sad is she thinks it's okay. I don't feel sorry for her at alll. You get what you deserve
Intheknow

Winchester, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2010
I agree with Tazewell Girl. You get what you deserve. I feel sorry for Jr.
OhPlease

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Intheknow wrote:
not what i heard!!! he had to bail her out from stealing at her last job and he found out about her popping pills. then he told her to leave. why would he marry her if he had a woman on the side
;

hmmm and just how do you know he bailed her out? Did he pay them back what she stole? wow
justwondering

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 18, 2010
somebody had to or she would be in jail. now she's homeless and jobless. what a winner
KnowsAll

United States

#19 Aug 18, 2010
justwondering wrote:
somebody had to or she would be in jail. now she's homeless and jobless. what a winner
I agree, what is it about this woman, that she can do all this stuff and people have proof, yet she gets off with no recourse
Heart

Corbin, KY

#20 Aug 19, 2010
Is she Marsha and Jans sister?
MakeSense

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2010
Heart wrote:
Is she Marsha and Jans sister?
umm what?
Wilson

Winchester, KY

#22 Aug 19, 2010
not the brady bunch on tv. she's the drama queen of pathfork
Tazewell GIrl

Harrogate, TN

#23 Aug 19, 2010
Vicky was just arrested July 8th 2010 for Assault 4th degree. Go to Bell county detention center inmates and you will see her mugshot. Guess Jodi must get all her crap from her mother. What a great pair them 2 are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min bloodonmyhands 4,912
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 153,514
I want to become a hooker. 1 hr billy 2
South Side Scum 1 hr Adolfo 44
Prostitutes 2 hr DougLaws122111 24
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Serious 26,275
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro
•••