wondering

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Saw she was in jail for bench warrants and endangering the welfare of a minor...what happened??
okay

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

left her kid in car at pic pacs alone
wondering

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Which one?? That blows my mind. She seemed to care the world about her kids.
Yep

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

She left Micha the BABY in the car alone while going into PIC PAC smh
wondering

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

How do you know this? Just curious. Seems really off to me. I am sure she knows better and she wanted that baby so bad she couldn't stand it. She tried for so long to even have him. It just doesn't make sense.
Shot of Honesty

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

They wouldn't have arrested her if it wasn't true...
LMAO

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

yes she is in jail, okay!!! who care's, no one know's what happend she could had just ran in for a second...if i run in a store to get 1 thing like a pack of cigg's ill leave my 8 month old in the car alone doors locked, but it is none you your guy's business. i know her and she is a very good mom, just because you leave your child in a car for a minute don't make you a bad mother whatsoever, my mom did it to us and your mom did it to you as well...don't sit and act like you're perfect parent's there is no such thing. sh!t she could had ran in there and grabbed a case of formula for all you know. i'm sure her intention's was not to have her kid took and to be thrown in jail. leave her alone she is a great mother! im sure her babies can't wait until she is out, they love her micha i don't know how he is living without her she is his world and her's as well.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Bullshit! You don't leave a baby in a car alone EVER!! It only takes a SECOND to get choked! You're unfit and so is she!
dummy

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
yes she is in jail, okay!!! who care's, no one know's what happend she could had just ran in for a second...if i run in a store to get 1 thing like a pack of cigg's ill leave my 8 month old in the car alone doors locked, but it is none you your guy's business. i know her and she is a very good mom, just because you leave your child in a car for a minute don't make you a bad mother whatsoever, my mom did it to us and your mom did it to you as well...don't sit and act like you're perfect parent's there is no such thing. sh!t she could had ran in there and grabbed a case of formula for all you know. i'm sure her intention's was not to have her kid took and to be thrown in jail. leave her alone she is a great mother! im sure her babies can't wait until she is out, they love her micha i don't know how he is living without her she is his world and her's as well.
Then you take the extra 2 minutes and TAKE YOUR BABY in with you!! Are you kidding me?? Dummy! It must have taken longer than 'a second'. Since the cops were waiting on her when she returned!
Shot of Honesty

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I don't even have children and I don't care if I was taking 30 seconds to go to the soda machine outside, my child would be on my hip with me! Better over protective than facing what could happen if you don't care at all.
family

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

She was at the dollar store not pic pac and as a matter fact it was not a minute she was inside it was almost 25 minutes get ya stories straight and Tiffany is a poor excuse of a mother no one in there right mind would leave a baby in the car no matter how long u would be away from the car ppl r so stupid she is so strung out on dope she dont need none of those kids
ABCD

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

who got her poor little kids?
alyssa

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

family wrote:
She was at the dollar store not pic pac and as a matter fact it was not a minute she was inside it was almost 25 minutes get ya stories straight and Tiffany is a poor excuse of a mother no one in there right mind would leave a baby in the car no matter how long u would be away from the car ppl r so stupid she is so strung out on dope she dont need none of those kids
HOLY SHIT, she is strung out on dope? well it seem's to me she needs to be prayed for not bashed on the net...my husband said in her mugshot she looks like a dope head,but she had always seemed to be a good mother...at least on FB she did...she needs help is all, that is a huge mistake and i am sure she is realising that now.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

This is what's wrong with kids these days. Parents who just don't care. It is never ok to leave a child in the car alone. The dangers and "what ifs" are far worse than getting that baby out even if it is just to get a pack of cigarettes. People like this do not deserve to have kids or to keep custody of their children. If you are going to half raise your kids you shouldn't be surprised on how your child turns out.

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
Which one?? That blows my mind. She seemed to care the world about her kids.
She's a Facebook mom. She's only a mom on Facebook. She don't even take care of the first two kids she has. The ONLY time she has something to do with the first older two is birthdays and Holidays for pictures, if her camera isn't in pawn. Next time you see this "mother of the year" at Walmart, noticed how many kids she has with her. A good mother doesn't pick and choose when she wants to take care of her kids
wondering

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a Facebook mom. She's only a mom on Facebook. She don't even take care of the first two kids she has. The ONLY time she has something to do with the first older two is birthdays and Holidays for pictures, if her camera isn't in pawn. Next time you see this "mother of the year" at Walmart, noticed how many kids she has with her. A good mother doesn't pick and choose when she wants to take care of her kids
Anytime I have seen her at Walmart, all her kids were with her. Even if they weren't, I don't think not taking your kids with you each time you go to the store constitutes being a bad mother. I just find it odd that someone who wanted another baby so badly was arrested for endangering it. Then again, I don't know the whole story....and I would say no one else here does, either. Just what you've heard.
Lora

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

No honestly this stuff everyone is hearing about Tiffany is true I have known her all my life and she does not keep them kids of course shes going to act all happy about having another baby but for her whats not to be happy about shes not the one tied down them none of the 3 that she has Tiffany will never change so some of u may think shes a good mom but she has u all fooled and the facebook comment is so true!!!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't see her kids with her cause she probably left them in the car alone!!!!!!!!!!
H8RS gonna H

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Tiffany is a great person and Mother IDK why you pathetic people have nothing better to do with ur time other than worry about what the next person is doing!!! GET A LIFE BITCHES!!! Tiffany Keep ur head up babe H8R$ Gonna H8!! They are just pissed cause ur doing good and they r still stuck with a pathetic life!!!
haha

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Anyone that knows Tiffany knows what a sorry ass mother she really is the ones that r taking up for her must be just like her she is nothing and never will be face it douche bags shes a dope headed wh**e that left her helpless baby in a car alone in my opinion the bi**h needs to do the world a big favor and die less scum would be around...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min wtf 144,839
Joey Bowling 51 min Truth 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Religion What A Crock 127,934
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne 52 81,549
Paige Russell 4 hr knows how it is 4
Back on drugs 4 hr justsayin 27
cops on Edgewood 5 hr kygirl84 14
•••
•••
•••
Middlesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middlesboro Jobs