Men's Football League in area / Tri-S...

Men's Football League in area / Tri-State Wildcat's

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LeeCoMan

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2010
There is a Semi-Pro football team forming in Lee County VA and their looking for talent in the
Middlesboro Ky/Tazewell Tn area. They have alot
of talented athletes from all over Morristown,
Kingsport Tn,Big Stone Gap VA, Lee county Va,
Barboursville Ky, Pikeville,KY Everywhere. Their
website is www.tristatewildcats.com check them
out. They have former Harlan High School standout
T.J Dunson as well as college talent like Joey
Reed from Tusculem College a Div II NCAA team.
TN_Hammer

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2010
I've heard about this man, it's about time something gets in this area like that. I hope
people help support it man
TN_MAN

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Iv'e heard alot of buzz about this man. I hear they
have some former ky stars playin. I heard they
are gonna practice some in Middlesboro or somewhere
close by. Be something cool and different around here anyways.
terry daniels

Winchester, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2011
hello my name is terry daniels its time to start a new foot ball season less show the whole wourld just how good the athleats of ky realy is im traing hard every day ill be ready ive just been thinking less chanlenge pro teams when they ask you how do you define your self ill say second best to my teamates because if im second best that way ill always stay focused and ill always train harder just remember there are alot of great players in ky and in other states as well so less train hard and stay focused and get ready to play foot ball and from day one let the whole wourld no were not just here to play ball were here to go to the super boil im here to stay and when other teams play us let them no the tri state wild cats will be here for ever so less get ready both phisicaly and mentaly me im doing five thousand urobick extersises a day plus running two miles and runung 50 pass paturns and one sueaside pluss fordy yard dashes and hundred yard dashes pluss step extersises and i do forty lay ups back and forth the whole cort every day so if you have the will to get to the super boil it starts right here
Willy Loves Harvey

New York, NY

#5 Jan 5, 2011
Super Boil?

LMAO
Aterry daniels

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2011
hi there my name is terry daniels i went to a practice with the wild cats it was a stety pace we kept moving doing pass paturns and ball moving drills and stretching then a three quater offence defence practice the players worked hard and played hard compeating but you no what i never saw any player argewing it seamed like every player was helping every other player to lurn the plays there are three qbs there each have the skills to lead the team and the best thing i seen was after the ball was throne the hole defence was alurt and the players chased who had the ball me i had fun i want to play wide reseaver and specal teams punt return kick off return and kick off and corner back every one is compeating for spots its going to be fun but after its all sed and dun when i get the ball i perdict at least ten touch downs a game if im pick for wide reseaver at least seven catches for touch downs and at least three or four kick off returns for touch downs my personal gools are to win every game take it one game at a time and stay focused stay aleart and stay ready and to keep training hard and never under estamate any other players ability to beat me just stay focused on geting to the super boil and make it become every players thought and focus point but what i seen out of the other players evey ones lurning how other players play and working hard but when it comes right down to it were a new family that will be there when it comes time to play the super boil so for the next year and ever how long this team plays together look for super boil ring me ive got ten toes and ten fingers and im out to win twenty super boils can you dig it and i want to play pro teams to show the whole wourld ky has fast paest players that are just as good as the pros
terry daniels

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2011
hello i am truely sorry i was out of town last week for the game against the leture co wolves team but i had to go to nc to see child suport office friday about my child suport that i owe but its took care of now and i would like to say i apologise to the couch and the team for not being there to help my team win i want every one to no that i dont care what the resauts were last sunday but i want the team to no ive been training harder this week and im in great shape good enought to run in the ulenpicks i raced a new camaro this past week in and beat it and im preparing to help lead the team to the superboil can you dig it and the next game ill defanetly be there
terry daniels

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2011
hi there thanks for suporting are team i would like every one to no i am training exter hard and longer and when i work out every day i can see my reson for playing storts are its what i love to do and i think this team has a great chance to win it all so me every thought in my head is about winnig the superboil so ill say this what i no what it takes to win long hours of training and hard work working on the fundamentals and developing skills that iused all my life its all ive ever doon is play sports so thanks for geting a foot ball team so fans please come watch me and my friends on the team and ill do my best to win the super boil
terry daniels

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2011
is there life in my body yes every thought in my head is on the game im truely sorry i had to miss practice last week ill tell you this much coach when you said that i had won the player of the week houners it dont mean any thing to me coach idont care about records playing sports is all ive ever doon so i just love to play ball there will be plenty of time for selebreating after we win the superboul its all that im focused on coach so make me earn every thing i get i dont want any thing give to me i dont want to be concidered the best player because we botjh no that it takes the whole team so if you want to tell me some thing good then heres what i want you to do work me hard run me till i pass out work the shit out of me
Nut

Clay City, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2011
All these posts are the SAME person!
you einstein

Port Washington, NY

#11 Mar 23, 2011
Nut wrote:
All these posts are the SAME person!
DUH!! What gave it away? The fact that it's the same name each time? Terry Daniels. lol!! Here's your Mr. Obvious award!! Wear it with pride, NUT.
Beatrice

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2011
Sad thing is...I took the time to read it!!
teacher

Corbin, KY

#13 Mar 23, 2011
i just get a kick out of his spelling... its funny as hell to read.. i hope he gets his money back for his degree.
Beatrice

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2011
I hope he's got his child support issues worked out or he may be sidelined...
WarEagle77

Batesburg, SC

#15 Mar 28, 2011
My name is Matt Rhoton and i've played semi pro football for the Lee co... Rebels in 05 I think and we couldn't get any one to be a letter or show up for practice and anyone that know football like I do knows if u don't practice u get the #$%& kick out of ya. The stand out RB from ky TJ! we played together that year and he is a beast but one man can't do it alone.u have to have a good QB witch we didnt and fullback.I would love to play but I will have to c what's going on first and if all of i'll r committed.
terry daniels

Winchester, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2011
just a little news on my training ive been runing two miles a day ive been runing sprents and still doing 5000 urobick exersises and im in the best shape of my life i dont see nothing on this planet that can stop the wild cats from wining it all me personaly i am ready i will be there im geting geared up to go to the superboil from day one so for my freinds on the team please dont ever loose faith in me and just stay focused on the plans to stay in shape train hard and less stand tall and less stand together and most inporten less remember that this is what weve all been waiting for the chance to play ball make new freinds and be a family its true the tri state wild cats is my family and ill be there just remember when all is faded and forgoten and the dust settles and the otherteam looks at the ball ill be there every play just like i do when we practice so keep training less chalange each other and keep each other ready
standout OLB

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2011
how do you contact them for a try out
Lee_County Man

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2011
Matt go to our website and e-mail me at address
on main page. I been trying to get ahold of you. Coach
terry daniels

Winchester, KY

#20 Jun 3, 2011
is every one woundering whats going on with terry daniels well i missed a few practices i had to get another job to make sure my son is taken care of and im working he has what he needs now so im back but i want every one to my child comes befour all this so now that thats asplained im here to lead the way to the super boil but befour i do that im going to compeat and win my spot back on the team my plans are to shut every team down and to be there ready so when i get my chance to play its going to be all bissiness and oh ya tell knoxville tennesse destuction is coming
terrry daniels

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jun 14, 2011
hi coach cooper well now if you didnt want to play me because i missed practice well they give my girl friends dad six months to live he was having surgery and i had to take care of my so that is more importen than you you in comcidert prick and after hafe time i was asking you if you was going to play me on ofence like you said you started hallaring at me how do you think the qb new where to compleat passes i was telling what the defence was lining up i told the qb how the corner back was playing the receever thats how the qb new what the defence was doing coach all i do is play sports and you let me down i could have stoped that team pluss i could have scored at least ten times against them so you lost out im finding another team to play for so if you got pissed off because im in the zone and im here to win then you owe me a apaligie coach ill see you in the chapionship if your team makes it oh ya tell my freinds on the team good luck i wish you all well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Unfortunate Laugh 138,488
linda graster (Apr '12) 39 min Robin Pennington 37
Cashell 1 hr tre 27
Tanisha Williams 1 hr Filth 3
hot girls 1 hr mike 1
Tattoo Artist 1 hr FreakALeak 1
Debate: Marijuana - Middlesboro, KY (Aug '10) 3 hr wake up 330
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]