First Prev
of 2
Next Last
your mom

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2010
ginger lankford is an emo itchba. who agrees?
territd asheville nc

Banner Elk, NC

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Does anyone have a picture of Ward Chapel School?
EIGHTMMSCHEER

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2010
Ok, obviously she is emo. She brag's about cutting herself all the time. I personally think it's just for attention. All her friends just want attention from the jock boys like us CHEERLEADERS get. There immature and disruptive. Plus there not fit for our school. Ginger being number one. The worst people at that table in MMS is Ginger, Mariah, Jesslyn, Brittany W, Kala, Alexis, and Amber. There just wanna be's. Lana, Samantha, Kathy, and Misty are the leaders. They boss the wanna be's around thinking there big and bad. But there nothing compared to the popular. So i think there all emo. Because there so depressed they cant get anyone !
thank's for your time,
MMS Cheerleader.
rebecca

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2010
look brittany ward is good person intill u do someething to her and she like a sister to me so back the figg off
lanaa-nd-samanth a

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2010
ldmc-Alright, Listen. If anyone is immature it's the mms cheerleaders. seriously, who would put stuff on here about us without putting your name. Are you scared or something ? and trust me, i dont try to ACT big and bad. you all make it that way because you wont say SHIT to my face :) and trust me if i find out who said this stuff, i'll beat you into the ground. and im not all talk like the CHEERLEADERS, i will do what i say. plus keep all my friends names out ya mouth. you dont know us & personally, you dont want to know us. and why would we wont the jock boys, hell we got boyfriends. Lana+cameron, Samantha+patrick, Ginger+ryan, Amber+michael, Misty+brandonG, Kala+BrandonM, Brittany+chris, Alexis+malli, Jesslyn+dustin, Kathy+tyler, Mariah+bryan. Now ya see, we got someone, we dont want the nasty looking, immature, jocks. there a piece of shit and so is the ALL THE "POPULAR" ( as you say )! so take my advise and shut the fck up.:) ya got me ?
snm-The popular ( as you say ) is nasty, disgusting, hoe bags. They brush there hair with forks, ADVISE-thats why god made hair brushes, they wear tight clothes to show off what they DONT have, they let every JOCK touch them & i just dont like them and i NEVER have. They think there better then anyone when actually there not. there personality makes them SOOO uglyyy. and some of them isnt pretty. shae is a butter face, lauren has puss lips, hannah has nappy hair and a fake tan, and all kinds of other stuff is wrong with all of them. so seriously if you want to make up shit about us, look in the mirror first because you guys arent any better. oh and plus BROWNYN IS YOUR TABLES WANNA BE. ya feel me ?:)
Brandon

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Noone cares about the stupid god**mn ugly a** preps/cheerleaders. who gives a f**k if yer fit??
you bi***es think yall are better then everone else, thats why your talkin sh** about misty lana samantha,ginger and kala...you guys are fu**in jealous bi*ch*s. i hangout wit these people and there cool az f*ckk, and there not f**kin emo. loook at there wristes bitc*es. And there not fuck*n immature like you guys are either..yer to g*dda*n pu*sy to say yer name too cuz you know they will beat the fu*k out of you bi*c*es.. so stop been a pu*sy and put yer fu**in name on here bitchez~Brandon moyers
Domo is a beast

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Shut up about them you guys think your so much better cuz you can swing a pom-pom around your no better than us ya bunch of "preps"
Amberr Lynn

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2010
listen here you ugly a** preps. For one im not a f*ckin wanna bee. cause all you preps are f*ckin uglyy as h*ll. you ALL are just jealous cause all of your boyfreinds are uglyy as h*ll. the only reason anyone wants you is cause they know they can f*ck you and leave you, cause all you preps are desprate whores !!!!!!!
Proud mother

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2010
Let me put my 2 cents in on this subject off all the girls that you all are talking about"The worst people at that table in MMS is Ginger, Mariah, Jesslyn, Brittany W, Kala, Alexis, and Amber" My daughter is one of those that is being metioned and personally my daughter is a straight A student takes high school classes in the 8th grade and has a 3.95 gpa My daughter dont go to school to hang out with jocks like you all say she n her friends go to school to learn n have a kool time.. Last time i checked you go to school to learn n get an education not to get popularity n be liked by all the jocks id rather have my daughter get a good education than to be pregnant n knocked up at the age of 15.........
so what

Pineville, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2010
EIGHTMMSCHEER wrote:
Ok, obviously she is emo. She brag's about cutting herself all the time. I personally think it's just for attention. All her friends just want attention from the jock boys like us CHEERLEADERS get. There immature and disruptive. Plus there not fit for our school. Ginger being number one. The worst people at that table in MMS is Ginger, Mariah, Jesslyn, Brittany W, Kala, Alexis, and Amber. There just wanna be's. Lana, Samantha, Kathy, and Misty are the leaders. They boss the wanna be's around thinking there big and bad. But there nothing compared to the popular. So i think there all emo. Because there so depressed they cant get anyone !
thank's for your time,
MMS Cheerleader.
Umm kala who?
amberr lynn

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2010
so what wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm kala who?
williams
JKL

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2010
Look here preps u better not ever and i mean evr say my friends names in this ever a f*cking gain ok or i will find those eight mms cheerleaders and break them into tiny pieces and pun ick them in the head got it, ok? and everyone who was was talked about i will defend and protect them to the end, SO QUIT TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM NOW!
lanaa

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2010
JKL wrote:
Look here preps u better not ever and i mean evr say my friends names in this ever a f*cking gain ok or i will find those eight mms cheerleaders and break them into tiny pieces and pun ick them in the head got it, ok? and everyone who was was talked about i will defend and protect them to the end, SO QUIT TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM NOW!
Thanks :) so who are you anywayss.? maybee we should be friends. lol
Proud mother

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Dec 8, 2010
hi lanaaaaaa whats going on trouble maker lol you know who i am?
tk bryant

Brownsville, TN

#18 Dec 8, 2010
EIGHTMMSCHEER wrote:
Ok, obviously she is emo. She brag's about cutting herself all the time. I personally think it's just for attention. All her friends just want attention from the jock boys like us CHEERLEADERS get. There immature and disruptive. Plus there not fit for our school. Ginger being number one. The worst people at that table in MMS is Ginger, Mariah, Jesslyn, Brittany W, Kala, Alexis, and Amber. There just wanna be's. Lana, Samantha, Kathy, and Misty are the leaders. They boss the wanna be's around thinking there big and bad. But there nothing compared to the popular. So i think there all emo. Because there so depressed they cant get anyone !
thank's for your time,
MMS Cheerleader.
they dont hve a place at our schoo your fu*cken dum as he*l i talk to gingew all the time during class ..and they wana be compared to the populars nobdy wants to be compared to popular there being hem just like most people shocking isnt it ... and they cant get anyone because your all hoes

THANks,
tk bryant
tk bryant

Brownsville, TN

#19 Dec 8, 2010
o yeh i forgot they cant get someone they all got someone there just easy ass hoes like you porbley are
concerned

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2010
Proud mother wrote:
Let me put my 2 cents in on this subject off all the girls that you all are talking about"The worst people at that table in MMS is Ginger, Mariah, Jesslyn, Brittany W, Kala, Alexis, and Amber" My daughter is one of those that is being metioned and personally my daughter is a straight A student takes high school classes in the 8th grade and has a 3.95 gpa My daughter dont go to school to hang out with jocks like you all say she n her friends go to school to learn n have a kool time.. Last time i checked you go to school to learn n get an education not to get popularity n be liked by all the jocks id rather have my daughter get a good education than to be pregnant n knocked up at the age of 15.........
-OKAY.. you are way out of line. more than likely your daughter is a prep so she tells you all of theis bs? right?...yu may be a mother or whatevr but im a student at mms. and as soon as you walk thru the doors its survival mode. you dont kno 3o/o of what goes on at that middle school. so just because your daughters life may be great, all these peoples there talking about arent.. listen yur daughter is more than likely gonna get her ass kicked if she doesnt watch that dick suker of hers...just givn u a warning...and ur a parent you shouldnt be on here tlkn about children..okay grow up..and you dnt know ginger or anyone you mentioned..okay so STFU! have you ever thought how hard some of these kids have it..no u havent...well try it cuz its hell.
Pround to be what I am

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Dec 8, 2010
Okayy, I dont think you know who you are b/c there is know way any of us are depressed or emo, and i can tell you right now, im sorry but i have a man and just about eveyone else at the table does, and im sorry i dont want those jocks you little cheerleaders can have them, Im not a prep so, sorry to break the news to you. Would never be one either if i did have the chance.
~Kml
Proud mother

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Dec 9, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>-OKAY.. you are way out of line. more than likely your daughter is a prep so she tells you all of theis bs? right?...yu may be a mother or whatevr but im a student at mms. and as soon as you walk thru the doors its survival mode. you dont kno 3o/o of what goes on at that middle school. so just because your daughters life may be great, all these peoples there talking about arent.. listen yur daughter is more than likely gonna get her ass kicked if she doesnt watch that dick suker of hers...just givn u a warning...and ur a parent you shouldnt be on here tlkn about children..okay grow up..and you dnt know ginger or anyone you mentioned..okay so STFU! have you ever thought how hard some of these kids have it..no u havent...well try it cuz its hell.
well now lets not be totally stupid dont tell me i dont know any of the girls mentioned because if i recall i gave birth to one of the girls mentioned so dont tell me i dont,, now granted i may not know em all personally but i know most of em n ill stand up for every one of em as if they were my own....As for you saying she needs to stop running her d*ck sucker b4 she gets her ass kicked,,, would you like to let me know which kid ur talking about dont be scared tell me who ur running ur cock sucker about
lol

United States

#23 Dec 9, 2010
haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Mike duckit 137,746
No Smoking 1 hr Non smoker 3
Auto care center 3 hr Going there years 9
Looking for AKC Great Dane Stud (Feb '09) 4 hr deldfree 25
Jessica from 119 5 hr chadd36 2
Bell county detention 6 hr fyi 2
Debate: Marijuana - Middlesboro, KY (Aug '10) 11 hr chadd36 323
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]