somebody n ky

Alto, GA

#1 Nov 15, 2008
who knows amber and what kind of person is she
Ledford

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2008
I know her, she's my aunt, what about her?
curious female

Alto, GA

#3 Nov 15, 2008
i know amber she's a friend of mine...she's a good person and a great friend
inquiring minds

Pineville, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2008
curious female wrote:
i know amber she's a friend of mine...she's a good person and a great friend
if she's so good where is her kids?
curious female

Alto, GA

#5 Nov 15, 2008
inquiring minds wrote:
<quoted text>if she's so good where is her kids?
her 3 beautiful sons are with that piece of shit ex-husband who broke her collar bone about 3 years ago...and it's only because his family has money...get off of amber's case...until you'll had to go the hell that she's hadwith for the past few years stop talkin about her
nicole

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2008
I think who evar wants to know anything bout Amber needs to get a life and grow up
who cares

Harrogate, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2010
If anyone talks to Amber or if was to read this i have a question for her. Is it true that she refuses to tell her boys about there half brother? Just wondering if what i heard was true?
OK Who cares

South Fulton, TN

#8 Jun 14, 2010
Really! Dont know the girl but how dare you post a thread about somebodys children!! In my opinion be a real woman and ask AMBER yourself!!!
WOOO WOOOO WAIT

Winchester, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2010
which ONE U TALKING ABOUT THE OLD ONE OR THE ONE WHO JUST GRADUATED
Dont know

South Fulton, TN

#10 Jun 14, 2010
who cares wrote:
If anyone talks to Amber or if was to read this i have a question for her. Is it true that she refuses to tell her boys about there half brother? Just wondering if what i heard was true?
Dont know which one she's talking about but how messed up is that!!! What an inconciderate BI*CH!
Da one

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2010
you know what i have the same problem on here people talking sh*t they know nothing about there family exspectly there kids that will get you hurt real fast you must not know middlesboro to well everything comes out in the open i know amber we have had our arugument in the past and shes pretty kool we have always made up and she might not have her kids but she does spend time with them and love them very much you people have nothing better to do but sit on a computer and make up stuff lmfao that really show what kind of person you are and that ou must be really lonley and not happy with your lifes
Beth

Harrogate, TN

#13 Jun 29, 2010
who cares wrote:
If anyone talks to Amber or if was to read this i have a question for her. Is it true that she refuses to tell her boys about there half brother? Just wondering if what i heard was true?
This is crazy! I am the mother of the child you are talking about. And if you want to know i'll tell you what i was told! Mike's mother told me that Amber did NOt want the other kids to know about there brother,and well i disagree completly with that! I think the kids have every rite to know there half brother. They cant help what there so called father does or what he is. But it is not my place to judge and it is not my place to say anything. All i know is that later on in life when they do find out they will be mad, that no one told them. But agian it's not my place to say anyting.
well well well

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2010
I don't know where all you people get your information, but you need to get the FACTS straight BEFORE you go running someone down! Amber's 3 boys WILL KNOW about their half brother! You people need to mind YOUR OWN BUSINESS and leave ALL THESE KIDS out of adult business!!!!!!!I am sure ALL parties involved would appreciate it very much. Enough said.....let it go and leave these people AND CHILDREN alone!!
just saying

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 30, 2010
anyone can have a baby giving birth doesn't make you a mother the daily life of taking care of children makes you a parent.amber back in the day took care of those boys but where is she now????keep it real..fake bitches,who keep getting high after you've already lost your kids I mean come on grow up!!!
Soooo

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 30, 2010
And mike ( her ex husband) does not have those kids his parents do. And it not because the have money it's because they have sense. Amber is a dope head and EVERYONE knows it. His parents don't have money they have jobs.lol they both work! Mike doesn't even see those kids! So yeah his parents got them at least now they will have a shit at life with a cracked out mother and father. Someone had to step up and take care of these children and who else better. An I am not talking shit about anyone I am only stating facts and it's the truth and anyone who knows them knows these are the facts of the situation
meeeee

Ooltewah, TN

#17 Sep 20, 2010
is it true amber is using the needle now and she no longer lives with her mother cause she stoled thousands of dollors off her stepfather ha ha up to her same old tricks again
Lovely

Ripley, TN

#18 Mar 25, 2011
I just love having sex with her...Dont care about the personal.
yo mama

Brownsville, TN

#19 Aug 10, 2011
i think she has a nice ass
tommy

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2011
yo mama wrote:
i think she has a nice ass
Where is she hiding her mom threw her out and her kids got takin from her????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min usa 149,529
Jamie Baker Melton Burch Goins 1 hr I know her 7
What happened with rape and snap chat 2 hr Sad 2
Larry wayne adkins 2 hr Against larry 4
mock ultra 10 hr sig 4
Tim Ables getting whooped 11 hr Peanutbutterjelly 4
Lauryn Hopper (Nov '08) 11 hr Well well 23

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages