Next Last
the one

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2008
she has a nice body even tho she had a baby
Kim Evans

Anderson, SC

#2 Dec 15, 2008
Aww...i love heather to death....i think she is one of the most down to earth people at MHS....i have known her since freshmen year and if anyone has a problem with her i got her back. Shes a true friend. Love you Heather!
Christine Pittman

Anderson, SC

#3 Dec 15, 2008
I think she is a nasty wh*re......she probably has every STD in the book and as for Kim Evans, if your gonna come with heather when i fight her let me know now cause i will bring a couple more b!tches. BRING IT!!!!!
fuckyouChristina

Anderson, SC

#7 Dec 16, 2008
who is scared of fatass christina pittman ?
what can she do sit on you.
grow up and quit hatin girl cause nobody wants your skankyass
the one

Anderson, SC

#8 Dec 16, 2008
yeah heather does have a sexy ass body in middlesboro she is shaped like a coke bottle. i would love to hit that shit. oh yeah christina u would get ur ass whooped.
Heather smith

Anderson, SC

#9 Dec 16, 2008
thank u for whoever wrote that!
SamIamNot

Murray, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2008
I think Heathers a really pretty girl Ive always been jelouse.
mboro chick

Dyer, TN

#11 Dec 16, 2008
i love heather.. she's awsome..and soo funny!
Ashlynn

Murray, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2008
Leave her alone shes great.

“Quit Hatin Bitchez”

Since: Dec 08

Boro

#13 Dec 16, 2008
Dont none of ya'll b*tches be talkin about heather, shes a cool girl, she's my girlfriend's cuz and Ive known her for like 3 years, and she's the sh*t!
star12

Clarksville, TN

#14 Dec 19, 2008
She her pus*y is good i know that i would hit that again
Chell

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2009
Heather smith wrote:
thank u for whoever wrote that!
Hey Heather I love you I will be up to see you all in a few days...don't let this sh** get to you everyone is just jealous you are beautful in every way and so is your baby (couldn't spell his name)lololol
wondering

Irvine, KY

#17 Jan 10, 2009
the one wrote:
yeah heather does have a sexy ass body in middlesboro she is shaped like a coke bottle. i would love to hit that shit. oh yeah christina u would get ur ass whooped.
this is funny.. heather leaving this comment and then thanking herself for it after it.. look at the name and where its from..her name is heather smith and then where she's from is the same as the one who left this one..you can change your name on here but if you leave comments right after another it will be the same place where your from.. so grow up. so childish.. still want to hit your own shit? coke bottle..
shell

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
this is funny.. heather leaving this comment and then thanking herself for it after it.. look at the name and where its from..her name is heather smith and then where she's from is the same as the one who left this one..you can change your name on here but if you leave comments right after another it will be the same place where your from.. so grow up. so childish.. still want to hit your own shit? coke bottle..
Maybe Heather wrote it because she herself thinks she is sexy...if one doesn't think good about her or himself than why should anyone else think it?Heather is my niece and I love her so much I hope my daughter is like Heather when she grows up.I love you Heather and you are a great mother don't let anyone tell you any different.you are the SH**.LOL love shell
Ouch

Clay City, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2009
O sh%&!! Are you all talking about Heather Smith who just had a baby and has stretch marks from her top to her knees? Yea anybody can look good in their padded bra and their fat sucking pants but let her show you her bod. I've seen it and man, it's nuttin like what she lets on.

Yea I saw where Heather made a cool comment about herself and then replied thanks to it...so lame. lol
She's the type of girl who needs boosting up all the time because she's insecure. So everybody tell everybody that they're jealous and we can all agree and boo-hoo for her and guess what???? She's still getting attention even though it's the type she may not want. lol You cats need to get over yourselves.

True beauty doesn't need to be boast about.
Ouch

Clay City, KY

#20 Jan 10, 2009
Man I was thinking, I shouldn't have said this shi* bout this little girl Heather. She did show her bod man and she did have bad stretch marks man but that's no excuse to tell the world just because she's insecure. So you go girl and show that bod and keep up that bad attitude act, it won't get you anywhere but it fits you for some reason. Again, I'm sorry. lol
shell

Somerset, KY

#21 Jan 10, 2009
stretch marks from having a baby is just love as wonderful as the baby,they can give you precious memories during your pregnancy.so you can look back and think of all the times you felt him or her kicking and ect...If one is ashamed of their stretch marks from being pregnant than they would be ashmed of their child, I say show it girls,let the whole world know you are a proud mother,I'm sure your momma might have a few herself. Before you try to get on here and make someone look bad take a look at your self and all your loved ones....you could be hurting them
yes man

Strawberry Plains, TN

#22 Jan 27, 2009
I would have hit befor tha kidd.......
Heather smith

United States

#23 May 27, 2009
I mean come on yeah i did that comment on purpose... so yall keep hatin cause i need more haterz, and i dont give a fZ8ck about my strech marks, Since yall want to talk shit, put yalls name down, DONT BE SCARED
CHELL

London, KY

#24 Jun 3, 2009
Hey Heather, it's me Michelle. I just thought I'd get on here for a few minutes, how are you doing? Give the baby a kiss for me love ya sweety!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Brock (May '09) 1 hr Once your Neighbor 74
Ellen Griswold 2 hr Ellen 2
What in the world is Lee Hardin Dating Kari Beth 4 hr Not her 1
Donica Hawk 5 hr What 3
sexting 5 hr Bored 3
My boyfriend will not go down on me... (Jan '14) 6 hr Jennifer 38
Informant possibly?????? 6 hr Mom under 4 0 38

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance