That's more like it, Nancy.
HELLO

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Looks just like you, whoever the hell you are. Dummy
Cry me a river

Toledo, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Did It hurt your feelings, Nancy? Wow, you sure do take this to heart. That's sad.
Anonymous

Ripley, TN

#4 Aug 14, 2010
looks like a meth makeover to me? need to put this one up in the courthouse and remove the other..lol
HELLO

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2010
Cry me a river wrote:
Did It hurt your feelings, Nancy? Wow, you sure do take this to heart. That's sad.
Your words don't hurt anyone. All you're doing is making yourself look like a pure dumb a$$. Your little games don't work on some. Think it's time for you to give it up. The laugh is on you!!!!! hehehehehehe hahahahaha
Laughing at Nancy

AOL

#7 Aug 15, 2010
^^ Poor Nancy. I've reduced her to a cackling lunatic. She was probably rocking back and forth in a corner in her little trailer when she typed that.
"You don't hurt me Coach! haa hee hoo ho ha he he. You don't hurt me! You hear me!?? haaa heee heeha!"

Take a Xanax, Nancy.
Laughing at Nancy

AOL

#8 Aug 15, 2010
^^ Poor Nancy. I've reduced her to a cackling lunatic. She was probably rocking back and forth in a corner in her little trailer when she typed that.
"You don't hurt me Coach! haa hee hoo ho ha he he. You don't hurt me! You hear me!?? haaa heee heeha!"

Take a Xanax, Nancy.
FORMER GIRLFRIEND

Dyer, TN

#9 Aug 19, 2010
That's Carl Shackelford.
LOL

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2011
FORMER GIRLFRIEND wrote:
That's Carl Shackelford.
"WELL IF YOU THOUGHT THAT NO WONDER YOUR "FORMER" !!!
Savannannah

Somerset, KY

#12 Apr 28, 2012
Looks just like Carla Latham's latest mug shot, lol. That sl*t looked better when she weighed 300+lbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's on 25 23 min mcdub 11
thomas scott that work for dallas 25 min This is the truth 10
I love you very much 51 min who 2
I Need You 1 hr DWB 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 148,178
Rock N Roll Damnation 3 hr DWB 1
Ondrea Jones Mullins 4 hr Lol 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages