Jimmy Rose returns home

Jimmy Rose returns home

There are 56 comments on the Middlesboro Daily News story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Jimmy Rose returns home. In it, Middlesboro Daily News reports that:

Local America's Got Talent contestant Jimmy Rose has returned home to Bell County after taking part in the first ever AGT Tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middlesboro Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sheldon cooper

Mayfield, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2013
say him at big lots im so happy
Zippadeedooda

Tazewell, TN

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Mr.Cooper,Oh my! Did you wash your hand when he shook it? Oh My!

HE ISN'T FAMOUS!!!! You crack me up! Why not try to bump into a REAL star.....

Zippadeeooda,zippadeeday,my oh my what a wonderful day!!!!!!

hahaha

GOD BLESS!!!
Why

Georgetown, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2013
Why would the schools want JR to talk to students about following their dream?
They should be encouraged to get an education and plan on working for a living.
Jeff

Tazewell, TN

#7 Nov 24, 2013
I DO NOT understand why they want someone to talk about dreaming either. Kid's do enough of that. Education is where it's at! I think JR misrepresents, by his own actions, a role model for children. Where are his? Why did he drag Miss H all over Hell and half of Georgia and ruin his career? Who know? He apparently thinks he's famous. Well, I feel sorry for him.
Fans were scammed

Tazewell, TN

#8 Nov 24, 2013
I voted for him. I regret that. We were mislead. He is not who he represented himself to be. I am no longer a fan. I threw the cd away. I am dissapointed. I after seeing the fact's about his rock it made me sick. Drugs violence. I think what she did and he is with her well disgusting. Where is his kid's? I know this heathern does not have hers. I think they deserve each other. If he were speaking at my kid's school they would not be going that day.
Annie

Mayfield, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2013
I certainly don't think she should be going with him to talk to children! Are you kidding me? And if they are on disability at their young age, what re they going to tell the kids? Yes, he has found a way to make money playing music and hopefully drop his disability check, but she has NOTHING positive and no reason to be going around to schools talking to children. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it.Enough is enough!
Haters

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2013
So many haters around here. They can't stand to see anybody do good in their life. I see a lot of people talking trash about Jimmy and his Girlfriend. People have said they are not jealous, and they don't want to be like her with charges in the past. Heather is getting a lot of attention and television time. Record or not, people are very envious. face it you are just a nobody sitting at home wishing it was you.
Why

Macon, GA

#11 Nov 25, 2013
Students should not be encouraged to follow a dream without first receiving the education in their desired field.

If you will read the posts made by JR you find that he can't even write a sentence.
what

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2013
Well I know for a fact . He was with his KIDS,Saturday.my daughter seen them together. But heathers was no where to be seen.
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2013
What is it now? Let's see. There's a head case called "Haters." You crack me up. Is your nose brown yet???

In some ways Tennessee is better than Kentucky because we have more sense about your JR. DUMP HIS ASS!!!! He's a joke! Heather is a FAT PIG!!! Sweeeeeeeee! Is anybody jealous of TWO country bumpkin's??? Not I!!!!!

You guys are one soap opera!!!hahahahaha
See Ya in Hollywood where there are REAL stars!!!!!!!
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#16 Nov 25, 2013
what wrote:
Well I know for a fact . He was with his KIDS,Saturday.my daughter seen them together. But heathers was no where to be seen.
TAKE PICTURES!!!!THEN.......SOMEONE WILL BELIEVE YOU!!!!!

hahahaha
what

United States

#18 Nov 25, 2013
Yes Tennessee is better than ky. Atleast in category, meth production. If you want call that better,when is Tennessee going start a men's b-ball team? Lmao. Now how bout t-wells pill problem, where is tennessee better. Their football ain't much this year. And most here don't like jr
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#19 Nov 25, 2013
I'm not insulting KY. because of one hick but all I meant is at least we dumped him. I hope the people on here who are against him are off his page like a bunch of us are. I was born in Pineville and I have a right to be pissed! I don't know Jimmy or Heather personally and wouldn't want to after what I've read. What I'm saying is do what the people over here in TN did! He got dumped like a HOTCAKE!!! Guess what did it? His arrogance plus sorry his voice did me in. He can't sing! Gosh folks HE IS A JOKE EVERYWHERE BUT A FEW IN PINEVILLE!!!!!!!

what

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2013
Laughing wrote:
I'm not insulting KY. because of one hick but all I meant is at least we dumped him. I hope the people on here who are against him are off his page like a bunch of us are. I was born in Pineville and I have a right to be pissed! I don't know Jimmy or Heather personally and wouldn't want to after what I've read. What I'm saying is do what the people over here in TN did! He got dumped like a HOTCAKE!!! Guess what did it? His arrogance plus sorry his voice did me in. He can't sing! Gosh folks HE IS A JOKE EVERYWHERE BUT A FEW IN PINEVILLE!!!!!!!
sorry for comment then. Thought you were were talking bout all ky. No I've never been on his fb,never will. I don't mind his singing,its the baggage that comes with him.but I do check it from time to time. Do you believe all people out there not from tri state area,that tell him how great he his. He has no range on his voice,imho. Can't hit high notes, he may see some success . Communities rat that shit up. Places like mlf,nibrock,benefit singing ,etcetera.he may get a lil contract ,but it will end like Marty Brown's career back in mid 80's and fizzle out. He just ain't got it to last more than 1 maybe 2 , albums if he is very lucky. He will Probley make decent money doing local festivals..
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#21 Nov 25, 2013
I love Kentucky and since I was born in Pineville,I love those people,with a few exceptions! Ha I am ticked because he scammed us! TN got their feelings hurt. They loved him till a crowd of them read all this bull. He's losing fan's rapidly! I wish someone would type to that idiot who keeps saying," Let no man or woman but asunder what God has joined TOGATHER,meaning Miss H. What a joke! I want someone to write," Guess they can't get married till "the Rock" get's a divorce! His fan's are stupid!
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#22 Nov 25, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text> sorry for comment then. Thought you were were talking bout all ky. No I've never been on his fb,never will. I don't mind his singing,its the baggage that comes with him.but I do check it from time to time. Do you believe all people out there not from tri state area,that tell him how great he his. He has no range on his voice,imho. Can't hit high notes, he may see some success . Communities rat that shit up. Places like mlf,nibrock,benefit singing ,etcetera.he may get a lil contract ,but it will end like Marty Brown's career back in mid 80's and fizzle out. He just ain't got it to last more than 1 maybe 2 , albums if he is very lucky. He will Probley make decent money doing local festivals..
Awww! That's ok. I typed it wrong. Thanks!
well

Pineville, KY

#23 Nov 25, 2013
I liked him till I found out about , them being on drugs and these schools allowing him to come talk is BS, I mean really, people I know you are not blind, I see them out and they be high as hell, Yes, I know what a dope head looks like, and his poor nasty brother needs to take a bath , then try to sing, at least he won't stink as bad,lmao, He is a dead beat and so is she....
give it a rest

Somerset, KY

#24 Nov 25, 2013
well wrote:
I liked him till I found out about , them being on drugs and these schools allowing him to come talk is BS, I mean really, people I know you are not blind, I see them out and they be high as hell, Yes, I know what a dope head looks like, and his poor nasty brother needs to take a bath , then try to sing, at least he won't stink as bad,lmao, He is a dead beat and so is she....
So you KNOW for a fact that Jimmy is on drugs?!?! You are more full of crap than everyone on this ridiculous site. I say prove it or shut the hell up! You can't? Probably because you are listening to the dumbasses posting on topix! Moron.
give it a rest

Somerset, KY

#25 Nov 25, 2013
Zippadeedooda wrote:
Mr.Cooper,Oh my! Did you wash your hand when he shook it? Oh My!
HE ISN'T FAMOUS!!!! You crack me up! Why not try to bump into a REAL star.....
Zippadeeooda,zippadeeday,my oh my what a wonderful day!!!!!!
hahaha
GOD BLESS!!!
Go back to working at the Mustang! I wonder if people would like to check into YOUR background! Yes, we know who you are lady. Let it go.
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#26 Nov 25, 2013
I can't believe we ever liked him now that I know the truth! I even got in trouble with my husband(he loved him and doesn't anymore) for spending money voting for him from two AT&T phones. I heard the calls were free. Bull feathers!! When we got our bill I felt like crawling under a rug. I wasn't the only idiot out there. More,just like me,voted till they ran out of votes.....and paid for it in numerous ways. Betrayal was the worst of them! Add insult to injury..Not only is he a "jerk" but I paid my hard earned money on making a loser arrogant! I feel stupid!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min know 149,559
Vanessa ingram witherspoon 12 min Seriously 20
Lauryn Hopper (Nov '08) 30 min yes 26
mandy rains at McDonald's is hot. 52 min MccyD 6
Dear Pastor Enoch Huff 1 hr Well well 8
Any hookers near Cumberland Ave? (Oct '13) 2 hr Patricia Butler 28
patricia butler gives head etc. 4 hr MLM 4

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance