First Prev
of 3
Next Last
info

Jackson, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2008
who should i get to take my holiday family pics?
someguy

Perryville, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2008
Lifetime is the only place to go, really. Or the place at Wal-Mart. There are a lot of amateurs around, but all of the ones that I've seen are terrible and unreliable.
Firefighters Wife

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2008
I know its a little farther to drive but Portrait Innovations in Knoxville does wonderful pics!! They take just as many and just as good of pics as Lifetime but are way cheaper. The last time I went they probably took at least 70 frames of my girls, so I had lots to choose from! You can start off with their one pose package $9.95! You get 1 10x13, 2 8x10, 4 5x7, 4 3&1/2x5 and 32 wallets Plus 6 free greeting cards! The last time I got the $9.95 package plus another 3 pose pkg. Which means I got to pic any 3 poses I wanted and any 3 size sheets I wanted of them. If I wanted all 8x10s of one pose and all 5x7s of another then that's what I got. Or I could chose one 8x10 and 2 sheets of wallets! I got over 20 sheets of pics for $70 bucks! Also got 2 or 3 of the multimage 10x13s free! They have other pkg too, u can do more or less than 3! The more poses you buy, the more multi images you get. And they make awesome Xmas presents! I don't know of any place that you can get such quality pics for such a good price. I have done my girls there 3 or 4 times. The website is www.portraitinnovations.com its located in the shopping area that Old Navy is in across from West town mall! Right when you turn into the shopping area its on your right next to McAlister's Deli! Hope y'all try it out, ask for Kendra, she is the one who done my girls! Oh and No sitting FEES!!
Just saying

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2008
There are some really good local amateur photographers out there...Emily Wakin, Chris Stotts, Ariana Jordan, Tracey Kyle
No thank you

Wilmore, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2008
To Stotts
Stotts

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2008
Lol...wow!
yeah

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2008
anyone but stotts he sucks
Stotts

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2008
Lol...yeah...I'm horrible
stottsie

Hazard, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2008
your not bad!! you know i love ya! lol ;->
Yeah

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2008
I don;t really like Lifetime. In my experience, the lady is HORRIBLE with kinds, seems to get frustrated. Needs a better personality if she's going to work around babies and toddlers, which is what photogs do.
Yeah

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2008
kids*, not kinds LOL
amber emmett

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2008
I would definatly prefer CAROLYNS UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY ...she is great i love her she does all of my family pictures and she is really nice and will work with you ...anything you want done she can do it and her christmas background is beautiful i actully have pictures she has done just a few months back on my myspace if you want to add me my name is actully amber emmett..so you can look at them if you like ...but here is her number if you want to call and talk to her and she will work with appointments ...well this silly thing wont let me post her number all together soo i got to split it up ..lol and im sure she would like the buisness 1606 then 546 then 3910
Britney

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2008
DO NOT GO TO ARIANA MILLS.
She is horrible as far as getting you your photos. Sure her photos are pretty good. But honestly, she is just taking your photos and that is it, because you will NEVER get them.

Just a word of advice.

I think that this is due in part to her alcohol comsumption recently. She drinks like crazy and has parties and stuff, she has just became really irresponsible.

Like I would honestly say that her alcohol tolerance has increased exponentionally in the past month or so.

BUT FOR YOUR SAKE, DO NOT HAVE HER DO YOUR PHOTOS.

There are some comments about people not receiving their photos on her website.

( arianajordan.com )
Just go there and click on the guestbook and read the first few comments.
MMS

Brownsville, TN

#14 Dec 3, 2008
That 1 place in the Mall...it looks like its really good.
John Matthews

Troy, MI

#15 Dec 3, 2008
From Harrogate is EXCELLENT!! You can find him on myspace.
do u love me_

Brownsville, TN

#16 Dec 3, 2008
tina binet she is really good she shot some photos of me and like are rly good!~
WalMartStudio

Troy, MI

#17 Dec 3, 2008
Walmart had a really good photographer a few years ago who did independant work. She did a wedding I viewed and it was really good. I know she quit walmarts studio because all of the equipment and computers they had never worked and she would even buy special props like fake birthday cake and number candles and feather boas. She took my sons baby picture in just a diaper and a bowtie and to this day its still my favorite picture I ever had of him. She was so creative and excellent with kids. I would go every month when she was there and she would always give me coupons and discounts. I went to walmart a few weeks ago and they just seemed in too big of a hurry.
Apryl

Pineville, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2008
Go To Stotts. Hes really good. Hes really reasonable to .
coco

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2008
Yeah wrote:
I don;t really like Lifetime. In my experience, the lady is HORRIBLE with kinds, seems to get frustrated. Needs a better personality if she's going to work around babies and toddlers, which is what photogs do.
she used to be good with children when she worked at Wal-Mart taking pix eons ago. her personality has done a 360 since then. it's like she's a whole different person now.
WalMart Studio

Troy, MI

#20 Dec 3, 2008
WalMartStudio wrote:
Walmart had a really good photographer a few years ago who did independant work. She did a wedding I viewed and it was really good. I know she quit walmarts studio because all of the equipment and computers they had never worked and she would even buy special props like fake birthday cake and number candles and feather boas. She took my sons baby picture in just a diaper and a bowtie and to this day its still my favorite picture I ever had of him. She was so creative and excellent with kids. I would go every month when she was there and she would always give me coupons and discounts. I went to walmart a few weeks ago and they just seemed in too big of a hurry.
The photographer I am talking about is NOT Samantha from Lifetime, it was after she was long gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Collett 3 hr This Bishhh 1
randy jo powers (Aug '13) 3 hr This Bishhh 17
David knack 5 hr Molly 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr What if 136,599
Brittany nida? anyone know her? 10 hr CoalMinersMother1968 5
Robert Knuckles 12 hr moron 5
jennifer teague that works at smithfield what k... (Oct '14) 15 hr meme 11
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]