First Prev
of 2
Next Last
diaper lover

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Jul 19, 2011
I love to wear and diapers ,plastic pants and dress as a baby.anyone in area also like being a adult baby
ozz

Smithville, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2011
diaper lover wrote:
I love to wear and diapers ,plastic pants and dress as a baby.anyone in area also like being a adult baby
No.You are the only sick one.Go get help immediately.
babyJames

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Jul 20, 2011
ozz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.You are the only sick one.Go get help immediately.
I also like relaxing dressed in diapers.so he is neither sick or in need of help. There are many you like this fetish
yep

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 21, 2011
ive seen people with a fetish like this. as long as nobody (especially children) is getting hurt, and the person keeps it in his or her home, what does it matter what they like?
Sandy

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2011
Eww yuck you are one sick fck why would it be okay period at home or elsewhere
yep

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 21, 2011
sandy, i am in no way saying that i do that stuff but people do it all the time. why not let them be? if they get their jollies doing it then they have every right to do it. like i said, as long as they are all consenting adults then whats wrong with it? people have worse fetishes than that.
Sandy

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2011
Yeah right if you think it is okay then you are just as sick as they are. If you aren't a newborn or incompetent then you shouldn't want to wear a diaper. Sounds like you are into kids you sick pervert
yep

Winchester, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2011
who are you to say who can or should do what they want? does it say in the bible anywhere that adults cant dress as babies and do their thing? is there a law against it? i think its nasty myself but people do that and worse all the time, like i said. you would be surprised at what your friend, neighbor, and even your coworker likes to do behind closed doors. maybe you shouldnt be so hostile and judgemental towards people. for the record, i am not a sicko like you are claiming. im just not closed minded like a lot of people from here.
Sandy

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2011
You can be open to sickness all you want. Things like that are sick and so are people like you who turn a blind eye to it.
yep

Winchester, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2011
i love you too.
Pampers

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jul 21, 2011
Forget the baby wipes, damn you'd need a frigin beach towel to clean that mess. I say HOSE his ass off out in the yard!!! NASTY
Doctor Ozz

Smithville, TN

#12 Jul 21, 2011
Sandy wrote:
You can be open to sickness all you want. Things like that are sick and so are people like you who turn a blind eye to it.
Sandy like I told the poster at the start of this subject GET IMMEDIATE HELP.
Sandy

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2011
It's not just him yep is a female and a very nasty one at that
Doctor Ozz

Smithville, TN

#14 Jul 21, 2011
Sandy wrote:
It's not just him yep is a female and a very nasty one at that
Then they BOTH need immediate help.My opinion.
Family

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2011
And I agree with you 100% Doctor Ozz!
OH EMM GEE

Winchester, KY

#16 Jul 21, 2011
ah well we are all going straight to hell in the end, right?
who cares

Dexter, MO

#17 Jul 21, 2011
i know alot of big babies around here & i mean grown ups
eeeewwwwww

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jul 21, 2011
I just really don't know why anyone would/could get turned on by this craziness. GROSS!!! I cannot figure this out and I've tried. You guys are sickos!!!
molly

Blacksburg, VA

#19 Jul 22, 2011
It is sad that people judge others.If he is not hurting anyone ,what he does in the privacy of his own home is his business as long as he is not hurting anyone,who cares. There are so many worse things that go on than this harmless fetish.
I would guarantee that everyone has things that they enjoy that not all the time are what you rank as normal. why can't we all just accept others and learn to love one another instead of always attacking them ,when they don't do or act as we want them too?
Doctor Ozz

Smithville, TN

#20 Jul 22, 2011
molly wrote:
It is sad that people judge others.If he is not hurting anyone ,what he does in the privacy of his own home is his business as long as he is not hurting anyone,who cares. There are so many worse things that go on than this harmless fetish.
I would guarantee that everyone has things that they enjoy that not all the time are what you rank as normal. why can't we all just accept others and learn to love one another instead of always attacking them ,when they don't do or act as we want them too?
Evidently you need to join the other two and get a little help also.Could not hurt.Not judging just advising.Take it or leave it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber langford 14 min unbelievable 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min usa 151,662
Ryan's 1 hr Is what it is 8
John Campbell??? 2 hr orca 4
Who wants to sale some cooter 3 hr Cooterhunter 1
does anybody know ms.kathye greene's whereabout? 4 hr role model ur ass 21
Heffer Spade 4 hr Truths 7
Any Word on Super Cop Bear on Drug Charges ? 7 hr Unknown 21
School Board and Martin 21 hr Serious 62

Middlesboro Jobs