Romney slipping in the Polls

Romney slipping in the Polls

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Cranky1

Versailles, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2012
-Any bump obama got from the disastrous DNC convention where they booed God is fading already.

-Obama and the state controlled media CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS/New York Times wishes Romney were fading in the polls he has never had to run against an opponent who can fight back, it will be interesting to watch.

-When a poll comes out look at the internals. If it is Likely voters and if the sample are fairly close in party affiliation, should be a good poll. Any poll of adults or registered voters is a waste of ink and bandwidth.
bunch of idiots

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
I think your all just a bunch of idiots if you vote Obama back in and get everything you get from that Godless Muslim

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Since: Aug 10

Tombstone, AZ

#6 Sep 24, 2012
The Old _Focker wrote:
And let me add one more thought to my above post #4. When they erupted into into those Boos, I want you people to know, I STOOD UP, right here in my trailer and CHEERED. I placed my hand over my heart just like my hero, Obama, and I CHEERED! It was such a patriotic gesture, I broke into tears right there in front of my television set. I got down on my knees and just said, THANK YOU, LORD, for this blessed day and for bequeathing us with a LOVING PRESIDENT. Then, my fellow AMERICANS, I sang. I sang Johnny Be Good, but I put Obama's name in it instead. I am so proud to be an AMERICAN. There are millions of us Obama fans and we are all alike. VOTE OBAMA 2012!
I am imspired!

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Tombstone, AZ

#9 Sep 24, 2012
The Old Focker wrote:
<quoted text>The village idiot has spoken. And doc is inspired!! ps You mis1spelled can't it's not spelled CANT!! HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
mis1pelled?

"I know, let's have a spelling contest!"

stultum stultus!!!!
The Old Focker

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2012
The Old Focker wrote:
<quoted text>well the school girl aka lol is on the job ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well, I can see you are on the job, but thanks for alerting us anyway.
Exactly what job do you think you're doing?
I'm sure I can think of a few "jobs" in which your "sucking skills" are well honed.

Since we're at it, don't you have a shift key on your keyboard, Willy?
It's a dandy for capital letters.
A few punctuation marks might help you not look like so much of a boob when you communicate too.

It's all about delivery and presentation.

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Tombstone, AZ

#12 Sep 24, 2012
The Old Focker wrote:
<quoted text>well the school girl aka lol is on the job ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
vos magnus dummy!
The Old Focker

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2012
The Old Focker wrote:
<quoted text>The village idiot has spoken. And doc is inspired!! ps You mis1spelled can't it's not spelled CANT!! HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No, Willy, I didn't misspell Can't. You squealed like a girl for nothing.
Next time, make sure it's actually MY post you correct. That's what you get for not being observant.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure the word "MISSPELL" doesn't have a number in it.
Wasn't that an ironic tragedy?

Kick your kindergarten teacher in the haunches for me, would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donnie Foister Jr 39 min Karma 1
any single wemen looking for a good man? 56 min thegoodlife 9
Pamela schooler AND Cody Owens 3 hr people who knows 1
which house was the murder/suicide in 3 hr BNiece 3
Heather spade (Mar '14) 4 hr Confused 30
Middlesboro Nickel Tax Affects All City Taxpayers 5 hr Disappointed 6
gary blackburn 6 hr hotforhim 6
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE