To Barry Cowan

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
O.k. Mr. Cowan, you spoke w/ Toomie Lynn Hughett about Byran making meth..hah! Anyway, giving you beneifit of the doubt, lets say you did, big deal, she is a 2 dollar meth head whore, and Mikell maxwell is nothing but her guppy. Now, since Brigmon ran off and left you to do better things, you are going to take a simple person off the street when actually it IS Tommy and Mikel making meth, and teaching people. Why was Bryan not in jail for like a month, and now back in there but his GF never left jail??? Is this how you make a name for yourself having 1 addict rat out another addict? Come on do you see why everyone hates you! They see how ignorant you are picking on the street level people that are not doing anything wrong. You don't know what went on in that house, do you? You are going to trust Tommy Lynn? You are a disgrace to the police dept. and to all officers w/ a badge!
James

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I don't know much about the case but sounds like she was right on the money haha how can you uphold someone cooking meth around there children??? And don't worry I'm sure it's a matter of time before he catches them cooking to and prob will arrest you
To Barry Cowan

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2012
^ From the horses mouth, you don't know anything about the case. Bryan does not and has never done meth. This was all a set up..but, some believ Barry is honest. To each their own.
middlesboro daily news

Corbin, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
To Barry Cowan wrote:
^ From the horses mouth, you don't know anything about the case. Bryan does not and has never done meth. This was all a set up..but, some believ Barry is honest. To each their own.
tommie lynn strikes again read all about it. charlie wayne shelby, andy c. vanover, mike dean evans. all busted for meth. with the help of tommie lynn hughett. this is fact not fiction.
what

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Isan't Charlie her brother? This hoe has got nerve! She is the one that needs to be locked up, she is the biggest meth user around..good job Barr????
great job

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Nov 1, 2012
the war on meth hope they get more this is to funny theres alot more to go down just a matter of time good job to everyone
Honestly

Corbin, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2012
I've never understood using druggies to get other druggies. Hello, they would say anything to save their own behinds.
great job

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Nov 3, 2012
thats so funny need more to rat out
the truth

Corbin, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2012
great job wrote:
thats so funny need more to rat out
great job if i didnt know any better i would say that you are tommie lynn hiding behind a computer tring to justify your actions making post tring to throw the blame of these people getting busted while the hole time your out running the streets doing the same shit. karma does going around , whats that old saying do un to others as you would have them do un to you. what do you think mr. barry and joe cool will do to you when you cant rat no more. ding ding, your ass is going away for a very long time. for the ones that doesnt beleave tommie lynn is eating cheese check her bell county past inmate. all of her charges form 2007 back to 1999 are going. that means they were sealed by the court and can not be used against her unless the judge orders the records unsealed.
great job

Tazewell, TN

#11 Nov 5, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>great job if i didnt know any better i would say that you are tommie lynn hiding behind a computer tring to justify your actions making post tring to throw the blame of these people getting busted while the hole time your out running the streets doing the same shit. karma does going around , whats that old saying do un to others as you would have them do un to you. what do you think mr. barry and joe cool will do to you when you cant rat no more. ding ding, your ass is going away for a very long time. for the ones that doesnt beleave tommie lynn is eating cheese check her bell county past inmate. all of her charges form 2007 back to 1999 are going. that means they were sealed by the court and can not be used against her unless the judge orders the records unsealed.
sounds like u are a druggie afraid she ratted u out it doent matter how the get busted as long as they do this is a war against drugs and all is fair in love and WAR
Betty

Morristown, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Why does this man's name keep showing up
in the Bell County Detention Center's
website so many times?
Is the judicial system trying a new program.

Wait until a man accumulates 50 plus charges,
before he goes to prison.
info

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2012
They are all misdomenors except for the last one, and Tommie Lynn planted the bag w/ the pre-cursors in it, and ran out the back door, supposedly needed to pee. 5 minutes later Bear walked in..set-up!!
great job

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Nov 7, 2012
info wrote:
They are all misdomenors except for the last one, and Tommie Lynn planted the bag w/ the pre-cursors in it, and ran out the back door, supposedly needed to pee. 5 minutes later Bear walked in..set-up!!
who cares y r u worried so much did she get u all dealers need to be busted bear is doing his job theres more drug dealers then ever jion the fight or shut up good for her if she is doing this KEEP THE FIGHT AGAINST DRUGS GOING
Know Him

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Bet Larry can't get him out of this trouble.
agree

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
He only keeps getting out due to Larry. Thats why he keeps on cause he gets a smack on the hand. You can look an tell hes on meth. He used to b good looking but lordy not no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min real talk 4,652
South Side Scum 7 min Idiocykills 33
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 min Anne52 81,634
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min NTRPRNR1 153,264
Middlesboro yellow jackets 2 hr JFL 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,013
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr really 26,271
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search