FUNNY

Tazewell, TN

#1 Jun 1, 2012
What is it I am hearing about all these stupid fu<king gangs in Middlesboro? Not sure if this is true but if so all I have to say is....LMFAO!!!! Maybe they should start walking around with bandannas sticking out of their as$ because this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Hhhmmm

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jun 1, 2012
FUNNY wrote:
What is it I am hearing about all these stupid fu<king gangs in Middlesboro? Not sure if this is true but if so all I have to say is....LMFAO!!!! Maybe they should start walking around with bandannas sticking out of their as$ because this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
I agree totally..."gangster deciples" LMAO too funny
Detroit

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Them kids have no clue as to what a gang really is. Gangs are bad as they "Try" to control things in the hood, won't happen if you all pay attention and push them out..... STAND UP AND BE HEARD!
yea ok

Harlan, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2012
In mboro that sh$t is funny, wiggers and wannabees...
Idiots

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2012
I'd love to meet this "gang" that is just too funny a gang in middlesboro,ky lmfao there's not one person in middlesboro that would last 5 minutes in a real ghetto with real gangs it even cracks me up how some ppl refer to south side as the ghetto or hood there is nuttin ghetto or hood about middlesboro there's no gangstas in middlesboro WOW this just cracks me the hell up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee Hardin 5 hr Stupid 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Blacklagoon 165,504
Conleys Drive In (Nov '08) 7 hr Racing Fan 83
Painted Rocks 7 hr Racing Fan 10
Shaun Reece rips ppl off 8 hr shawn 15
Scary park 11 hr Trump Eats Babies 84
robert knuckles (Mar '14) 12 hr BarryCowan 28

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages