reader

Corbin, KY

#125 Oct 26, 2011
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
Is roaming the streets to u playing outside? What do u suggest keep the kids locked up inside like a prisoner !![/QUOTE]Read again your missing the point.
McTurtleTuttle

Dyer, TN

#126 Oct 26, 2011
It gets so quiet in here, I sometimes can hear the fleas crawling on my balls. Now who the **** am I gonna get to do pest control maintenance at my residence? G D hillbillies, always getting themselves in trouble.
not praying for this man

Somerset, KY

#127 Oct 26, 2011
ok for u ignorant people who blame his employers,HE WASN'T LOOKING TO MOLEST A ROACH OR AN ANT HE IS A CHILD MOLESTER PLAIN AND SIMPLE,PRAYERS WOULD NOT HELP THIS FOOL
SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR THE LORDS HE HAS MORE IMPORTANT PRAYERS TO ANSWER LIKE THOSE FOR THE CHILDREN THAT THIS MAN HAS DESTROYED
Betrayed

Waynesboro, PA

#128 Oct 27, 2011
Mr. Griffey's life is over....The children have a lifetime of why me,what if's,and healing.The parents will have to be dealing with why my child and how could this happen to my family.I guess you can't just anyone in this day and time.Everyday someone innocent is having their life destroyed but a sick minded individual.We will never understand what goes through their mines at the time they are harming someone innocent.This can't be the world that god invisioned for his people!
Betrayed

Waynesboro, PA

#129 Oct 27, 2011
that would be trust not just.MY MISTAKE!
concerned

Arlington, TN

#130 Oct 27, 2011
sad wrote:
i was just going thru todays court dockets and they have added more charges aginst this boy now its a total of 27 charges some of you keep saying hes innocent how could this many children be wrong or mistaken as someone had said if that many children has mistaken an idenity this guy must have an evil twin
I am not saying that he is innocent or guilty but I had to clarify something....according to the paper they did add more charges but only one more child. There are only 3 children that have came forward. I know that even if it is only 1 child it shouldn't happen but I just wanted to clarify that.
Can I get my 1 phone call

Chicago, IL

#131 Oct 28, 2011
Has anyone heard what is happening within the courts or if he has an appointed lawyer or has hired one? Is he ever gonna get out of jail again this lifetime? And if so would he be more safer in jail than out? I'm not from Middlesboro but I'm sure the people there dont take to "kindly" to predators messing with their kids...this guy is the sickest guy on Earth in my eyes.. I've judged, convicted and thrown away the key and I have not and will not pray for someone like that. I'll save mine for the kids and their families. God speed
Shawntae

Richmond, KY

#132 Oct 28, 2011
A Parent too wrote:
Jason Griffey's FB page https://www.facebook.com/jasong8301 #!/jasong8301
his FB page has been DELETED, saw his pic on bellcountydetention.com , he can sodomize me anytime, HELL YEA!
kygirl37

Fulton, KY

#133 Oct 28, 2011
Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even f***ing know him? Okay d*ck c*nt first of all I'm 14 and guess what, he never attempted anything on me, He actually tried to minister to me and also taught me how to play guitar. Me and my friends would always go and play halo together at his house and it was just always a fun place to be around. He also went to honduras and gave families money to stay at their house and see what it was like and ministered there as well. He gave my friend a guitar and another an xbox. I'm gonna f***ing defend him because I just don't believe he would do that kinda thing. So honestly you can STFU because you don't know this story.
Maybe he didn't bother you cause he knew that you were old enough to say something and not be afraid to. Younger kids are more afraid to talk, especially if he could've been threatening them to keep their mouths shut. Maybe he befriended boys your age to have cover ups!
Neighborhood watch

Murray, KY

#134 Nov 2, 2011
I have been sitting here reading all this stuff. This guy moved here from Florida. He had done the same thing there to kids and was being investigated when he moved here. I don't live too far away from all the kids and this sicko. The kids are always watched after by neighbors or their parents. We are a very close neighborhood. This guy deserves to rot in jail. He doesn't deserve a life. I know of atleast 11 kids that he done this too and every single one of them are having a very very rough time dealing with this. I myself am praying for the poor kids and not the sicko. The good Lord will judge him on judgement day!!!!
what

Sikeston, MO

#135 Nov 2, 2011
How were they watched..lmfao..watched, dumb azz
Renee

Carrie, KY

#136 Nov 2, 2011
Be careful you people are making it seem like the parents and the kids are at fault!This man is a preditor of the innocent,and there is now cure for him!When will the blame be placed on the offender and the time fit the crime? No one likes to hear or do anything about the sick perverted bastards that prey upon our kids.These people have spent thier lives creating a smoke screen of doubt,while giving the kids a life time of trouble.It is time for people to MAN-UP and defend the ones that need it the most,our babies!!Anytime people have to face child molestation they become silent and want to sweep it under the rug like it does not happen.If I could I would have automatic DEATH sentence ,carried out in 3 days after trial for these evil bastards who need to be held accountable for thier actions.NO excuse no appeal.
Wow

Vilonia, AR

#137 Nov 3, 2011
Can't believe they dropped charges and let this guy out? Is this true? What happened?????
Still Locked Up

Winchester, KY

#138 Nov 3, 2011
Wow wrote:
Can't believe they dropped charges and let this guy out? Is this true? What happened?????
I just checked Bell County website, he's still in jail...
How Do You Know

Versailles, KY

#139 Nov 3, 2011
Neighborhood watch wrote:
I have been sitting here reading all this stuff. This guy moved here from Florida. He had done the same thing there to kids and was being investigated when he moved here. I don't live too far away from all the kids and this sicko. The kids are always watched after by neighbors or their parents. We are a very close neighborhood. This guy deserves to rot in jail. He doesn't deserve a life. I know of atleast 11 kids that he done this too and every single one of them are having a very very rough time dealing with this. I myself am praying for the poor kids and not the sicko. The good Lord will judge him on judgement day!!!!
How do you know all this stuff.. he moved from Florida and had charges there against him.. How do you know this? I heard it was only 3 kids and you say 11? Where are you getting your information from?
Family of victim

Somerset, KY

#140 Nov 6, 2011
Neighborhood watch wrote:
I have been sitting here reading all this stuff. This guy moved here from Florida. He had done the same thing there to kids and was being investigated when he moved here. I don't live too far away from all the kids and this sicko. The kids are always watched after by neighbors or their parents. We are a very close neighborhood. This guy deserves to rot in jail. He doesn't deserve a life. I know of atleast 11 kids that he done this too and every single one of them are having a very very rough time dealing with this. I myself am praying for the poor kids and not the sicko. The good Lord will judge him on judgement day!!!!
Thank you. All of you idiots and supermoms get a life & stop blaming everyone but the child molester. I heard the same thing about him being investigated in Florida before he moved here. I know whats said he done is true because all of the children told their side & they all are the same. I'm praying for the other families & children. Please pray for mine.
concerned

Arlington, TN

#141 Nov 8, 2011
Does anyone know when he goes back to court?
Friend of Griffey

Lexington, KY

#142 Nov 14, 2011
Just to clear some stuff up, no, Jason is not out of jail. At the court hearing, some of the charges were dropped because of lack of evidence. Not all of them. He plead "Not Guilty" and the trial is going to the Grand Jury. They say they have evidence against him, but none of that will come out until the trial. I have known Jason for many years and it breaks my heart for both sides. If he did do this, then yes. He deserves to be punished, and the court will decide on his punishment. Does he deserve death? Sure! Actually, we all do. That's why Jesus laid His life down. It's hard to conceive why Jesus would lay His life down for someone like Griffey, but it doesn't change the fact that He did. And as for the children, I pray that God completely restores them, mentally and physically. I couldn't imagine what the families are going through. I have two toddlers of my own. It just goes to show that we all should keep a closer eye on our children and know EXACTLY who these people are that spend time with them.

Here are the links for the Middlesboro Daily News atricles on Griffey:

http://middlesborodailynews.com/view/full_sto... ?

http://middlesborodailynews.com/view/full_sto... ?
Jerry Sandusky

Richmond, KY

#143 Nov 14, 2011
Now this is my kinda thread!!!
moter of victim

Sikeston, MO

#144 Nov 14, 2011
Friend of Griffey wrote:
Just to clear some stuff up, no, Jason is not out of jail. At the court hearing, some of the charges were dropped because of lack of evidence. Not all of them. He plead "Not Guilty" and the trial is going to the Grand Jury. They say they have evidence against him, but none of that will come out until the trial. I have known Jason for many years and it breaks my heart for both sides. If he did do this, then yes. He deserves to be punished, and the court will decide on his punishment. Does he deserve death? Sure! Actually, we all do. That's why Jesus laid His life down. It's hard to conceive why Jesus would lay His life down for someone like Griffey, but it doesn't change the fact that He did. And as for the children, I pray that God completely restores them, mentally and physically. I couldn't imagine what the families are going through. I have two toddlers of my own. It just goes to show that we all should keep a closer eye on our children and know EXACTLY who these people are that spend time with them.
Here are the links for the Middlesboro Daily News atricles on Griffey:
http://middlesborodailynews.com/view/full_sto... ?
http://middlesborodailynews.com/view/full_sto... ?
I don't know where you were on Oct 25, but NO CHARGES were dropped. The monster still has all 27 charges against him. And I hope you and your children or any other family NEVER has to go through what we are going through. You must not have known him very well!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min ChromiuMan 166,382
whats going on at Binghamtown Church??? (Aug '11) 1 hr daytonBaptist 242
Yellow Jacket Football 1 hr Saw him 17
Brittany Long???? 4 hr Hopscotch99 18
bp by the hospital 15 hr nope 20
Women who get social security on kids 19 hr Curious 11
News Man found passed out at Walmart - 20 hr Aisle 3 7

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages