First Prev
of 5
Next Last
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Lost my best friend not to death much worse I can't talk to her and it kills me ever day :( hard to breath wo her
friendly

Murray, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2012
maybe you should call her
friendly

Murray, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2012
i didnt mean call sorry
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2012
friendly wrote:
maybe you should call her
wat did you mean
friendly

Murray, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2012
I meant call her but you said you couldnt talk to her. why cant you talk to her? what could b worser than death??
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
friendly wrote:
I meant call her but you said you couldnt talk to her. why cant you talk to her? what could b worser than death??
not being in her life. Bn her friend not bn able to talk to her Completed an I'm just hurt. I deserve it I guess sux tho. I'd b willing to die for her
Tammy

Corbin, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2012
So I bet she is married or in another relationship? Give us a better idea about whats going on.
Angie

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2012
did you date her or something?
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
Tammy wrote:
So I bet she is married or in another relationship? Give us a better idea about whats going on.
yes she is
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Angie wrote:
did you date her or something?
yes
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2012
boot place man wrote:
<quoted text>yes she is
ideas how too deal with it?
When

Harrogate, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2012
When did you lose her?
How

Harrogate, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2012
How old are you two?
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2012
When wrote:
When did you lose her?
and you are who
Hmmm

Harrogate, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2012
Sorry, was really trying to help if you think about it what harm could it do to tell those two things? Maybe somebody can help
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Sorry, was really trying to help if you think about it what harm could it do to tell those two things? Maybe somebody can help
this summer I'm in my 40s thanks for trying to help although I can't see any thing helping
How

Harrogate, TN

#18 Oct 21, 2012
How long was you all friends or whatever
Not lost

United States

#19 Oct 21, 2012
Well if she isn't trying to reach out to u then let it go & move on. Sometimes when u love someone so much, it's hard to just be friends with them when u want more than that, so it's best to forget ever knowing them.
boot place man

Winchester, KY

#20 Oct 21, 2012
Not lost wrote:
Well if she isn't trying to reach out to u then let it go & move on. Sometimes when u love someone so much, it's hard to just be friends with them when u want more than that, so it's best to forget ever knowing them.
I don't want to forget and couldn't anyway tks for ya advice though
How

Harrogate, TN

#21 Oct 21, 2012
Dec 21 st?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Cornfused 163,324
who would be a good mayor for Middlesboro? 59 min nope 70
Confederate flag 2 hr A_pilgrim 8
Greg Carter 2 hr Sad 3
Mark Wilder 4 hr Oscar 1
animal clinic 4 hr pet parent 1
Sarah Padworski (Mar '11) 5 hr Nutshell 34

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages