First Prev
of 19
Next Last
very serious

Dyer, TN

#1 Oct 6, 2010
15 YR OLD AMBER SIMPSON WAS LAST SEEN WITH 29 YR OLD SCOTT COLLETT AT MHS ON OCT 5TH.PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING CONTACT JOE HOLDER MPD..THIS IS VERY REAL.IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BODY IN THE PARK PLEASE RESPOND...!!!!!!!
Genes Neice

Ripley, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2010
God Bless the family and I hope and pray they find her.
Another Concerned Parent

Gwynneville, IN

#3 Oct 7, 2010
What exactly is being done to find this young lady?does the family think she ran away with this 29 yr old man and what was a 29 yr old man doing on the school property??????If I was her family I would bne asking a lot of questions,I hope and pray she is found soon safe and sound.......
wonder

Dyer, TN

#4 Oct 7, 2010
why has this not been on the news so people would be paying attention and looking for her If you get her picture out there more the people might notice something What are they doing to find her? I feel for this family not knowing where your child is or if they are ok is the worst feeling anyone can go through especially a mother. Dads worry too but its different for us mothers. God bless you and your family eveyone pray that she willreturn soon and be safe.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are with this family. I hope your daughter is returned to you safe and unharmed
Willard

Anderson, SC

#6 Oct 7, 2010
It's a shame before God, we have NO news media there that could or would report these things.

I'm sure the family is asking all the proper questions and worried sick!

My thoughts and prayers are with them.
Brian OBrien

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2010
We put this on the air at WRIL 106.3fm 5 minutes after her mother called us. Our media partner WYMT is also covering it. There had to be a police report done first.
Another Concerned Parent

Gwynneville, IN

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Brian OBrien wrote:
We put this on the air at WRIL 106.3fm 5 minutes after her mother called us. Our media partner WYMT is also covering it. There had to be a police report done first.
I am sorry but there is something wrong with this,that young girl went missing Tuesday Oct.5th and we are just now hearing about a missing child in our community....We as a community need to be more aware of things going on close to us....I still don't understand why a 15 yr old girl is doing with a 29 yr old man and what was he doing on school property??????????
Another Concerned Parent

Gwynneville, IN

#9 Oct 7, 2010
Good thoughts and PRAYERS for the family of this missing girl hoping she is found safe and home soon...........
thiscoldgirl

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2010
Can't they put out an amber alert???
hoping

Gwynneville, IN

#11 Oct 7, 2010
Brian OBrien wrote:
Brain if you are covering this why haven't you posted anything on your facebook profile. You guys usually report everything on there and I looked on wymt website and couldn't find anything. Has anyone released a photo of this young lady. Even our daily news hasn't reported this. And it needs to be put out to the public.
School Friend

Anderson, SC

#12 Oct 7, 2010
I hope Amber is soon returned safely. The 29 year old man is her boyfriend. I think he is seperated from his wife. His last name is not collett it is Scott POLLITT.
looking

Dyer, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2010
they cant put a amber alert b,cause she left willingly,and i agree that the cops are not doing more.it is unbelievable the way they are handling this.her mother is emily simpson.
hoping

Gwynneville, IN

#14 Oct 7, 2010
School Friend wrote:
I hope Amber is soon returned safely. The 29 year old man is her boyfriend. I think he is seperated from his wife. His last name is not collett it is Scott POLLITT.
What kind of man is this man to mess with a 15 yr old girl,as I said before there is something not right about the whole story,,,,,
what kind of parent lets their 15 year old daugther date a 29 yr old man,even if he didn't fo anything to her he should be arrested for statuatory rape becaue no 29 yr old man is going to mess with someone as young as this girl if there is sex involved,I say get this man and you will find out more to this story,,,,,,,
concerned

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2010
This is her MySpace

http://m.myspace.com/home.wap...
concerned

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2010
concerned

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2010
http://www.myspace.com/shaker26/

Scott's MySpace there is an amber on there so I don't know which one it is just trying to help out a little bit
mymy

Danville, KY

#18 Oct 7, 2010
the body that was in the park is a man and his last name is long
Rosie

Cookeville, TN

#19 Oct 7, 2010
No one Really concerns themselves about anyone missig anymore , They figure everyone run away ..My brother was last seen Dec.25th after an dispute with a girlfriend.I filled a missing persons about a month later it was june befor any info.was giving to me, No banking activity nothing since dec. 9 none of his friends have seen him Just vanished I cant even get the cops to post his profile or photos..And the case was missplaced until the end of April when some one found the report or even knew where it was..If you not wealthy,Or have statice in your comm.they dont care.. Thats my expereince so far I pray at least we can know if its a female or male... Its really surprising to me how many missing adults there are in our states..This was a grow man..Just dissapeared, vanished! without a trace..Its heart wrenching for me sometimes Ill not give up until I find him..Laws have to change for the missing not the killers. Wheres the news when you need it..Lots of rubbish taking up good news, or should I say Important news..The more time goes by the less chances of getting the facts.Concerned in Bristol Tn..
concern friend

Beattyville, KY

#20 Oct 7, 2010
you know i know scott and his use to be family and ita shame that he would do his kids and his soon to be ex wife this way and go and run off with a 15 years his kids and there mother are very kind and very helping i pray that amber is to be found live and well but deep down i dont think he would do this to not be able to see his kids again i maybe wrong but i really dont think he would but again you never know your friends well enough his wife has done nothing but worked with the cops on this and her mother but is still getting harressed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Spade 59 min The Question Mark 2
will Adam Bowling have anyone run against him? 1 hr Poor John 37
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Soon 170,643
Punkin mullins is a theif 1 hr Sad 3
Informant possibly?????? 1 hr Get Real 40
Quality towing (fine good looking men) 1 hr Kelly 5
james edward carroll (Oct '10) 2 hr who 9

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance