found dog

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
just wondering if anyone has lost a dog around the smithfield area? found one yesterday its a type of hound dog, i think , he is a very friendly dog and was almost hit several times at smithfield. we have took the dog home cause we were afraid he would be killed. his is white with a black face with brown on his eyes and has black spots on his body. he wasnt wearing a collar. if this is your dog just reply on here and we can then meet up. im sure someone is missing this sweet baby.
mammakat

Mayfield, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
I have a friend who is missing a dog he has been gone for a day in half now he is could sound like the one youve found
found dog

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Do u know the name of the dog and where he was lost ? If this is her dog I can meet her or take him to her.
mammakat

Mayfield, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2012
his name is buddy and she lives in tackett creek

his
Dog

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Nov 18, 2012
This sounds like the same dog we found today while fourwheeling it is a boy my friend took him home he is very sweet.. whose is he?? We needa get him to his home...
mammakat

Mayfield, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
his owner lives up on tackett creek , she would be glad to find him she really loves that dog and her dad just passed away this thurs. morning and finding him would do her good right now , thank you so very much for your caring kind heart , is there some way she can contact you she doesnt have comp, or internet
Dog

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Maybe if you could e-mail me her #...@<---- avettac@yahoo.com.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min forumwatcher 174,704
Destinee miracle pregnant again 1 hr Becky 5
Porker 1 hr Porker 2
Smithfield 1 hr Nelson 5
Empty Lot On 46th St 5 hr auto sales 2
Lee Hoskins 14 hr Pureevil 4
Good deal on used cars 14 hr Pinevegas 3

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages