amber honeycutt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need to know

United States

#21 Aug 10, 2010
where is she
fat boy

Ripley, TN

#22 Aug 13, 2010
she is wrote:
she is good in bed and very cheap its worth m
ore than she charges
when you catch her diseases it will cost you ahell of alot more than she charges like UR LIFE HIV
bell runner

Moultrie, GA

#23 Aug 13, 2010
ok just so you know the amber honeycutt I kno has a lil daughter and is 24 years old lives with her momma so if this is the one you all are talking about yes she is on pills and is a huge hoe done caught her with her new client charlie blackburn he takes her to his x wfes place in westend homes he stays there while she goes out of town to help her mom and when she is gone he stays there with there boys and while she is gone he brings amber honeycutt there 359 westend homes and sleeps with her there and they shoot up and snort pills together I know this because im a friend of one of her sons and I been there and seen with my own eyes what they do lmao sad thing is he is 48 and she is 24 talk about nasty
fat boy

Ripley, TN

#24 Aug 14, 2010
bell runner wrote:
ok just so you know the amber honeycutt I kno has a lil daughter and is 24 years old lives with her momma so if this is the one you all are talking about yes she is on pills and is a huge hoe done caught her with her new client charlie blackburn he takes her to his x wfes place in westend homes he stays there while she goes out of town to help her mom and when she is gone he stays there with there boys and while she is gone he brings amber honeycutt there 359 westend homes and sleeps with her there and they shoot up and snort pills together I know this because im a friend of one of her sons and I been there and seen with my own eyes what they do lmao sad thing is he is 48 and she is 24 talk about nasty
I KNOW UR RIGHT BELL RUNNER
bell runner

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Aug 16, 2010
hey i said 359 it is actually 559
fat boy

Ripley, TN

#26 Sep 8, 2010
she is wrote:
she is good in bed and very cheap its worth more than she charges
i heard that she is expecting another baby girl
LOL

Clarksville, TN

#27 Nov 3, 2010
Yes shes a nasty pill whore who sleeps with every old man that will give her pills or money for her and her toothless man justin. they both are needle junkies that dont take care of there daughter.If she is pregnant again its untelling who that baby belongs to. They both are very nasty and will do anything to get pills they sold everything in their trashy apartment to get pills even there little girls stuff. Justin finds her old man to go and sleep with so they can get high lol yea he must really love her and there daughter. Some one should call social services on them they dont need to even be around a kid. They both have Hep C and god knows what else. But yea shes a hoe and needle junkie that will F*** anyone any time for her habit. If u have ever been with her you might want to go get checked out..
Who

Dexter, MO

#28 Nov 19, 2010
Whish amber honeycutt theres two in Middlesboro one that is young maybe 19 or 20 an the other is in the late twenties
Who

Dexter, MO

#29 Nov 19, 2010
never mind wrong amber
LMAO

Dyer, TN

#30 Nov 19, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text>
I am her family ! I don't have to go ask her, i already know ?! She is not on pills!
If you're her family you need to wake up!
She IS on pills, she sells herself for them. She will do any drug she can get! She's a b****, wh0re, pill-head, and a thief. All you have to do is look at the track marks on her arms and her arrest record.
lmao2

Dexter, MO

#31 Nov 19, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're her family you need to wake up!
She IS on pills, she sells herself for them. She will do any drug she can get! She's a b****, wh0re, pill-head, and a thief. All you have to do is look at the track marks on her arms and her arrest record.
i couldnt have said better myself.
mind your business

Dyer, TN

#32 Nov 19, 2010
she is wrote:
she is good in bed and very cheap its worth more than she charges
Are you all talking about the little blonde Amber that used to be screwing that old man Charlie Shelby for pills? If that is who u are talking about I HEARD SHE WAS WORKING ON 19TH STREET THESE DAYS.
truth is

United States

#33 Apr 27, 2015
This skank scar face hoe is a needle junkie in a half her and that rotted tooth motherf!#cker baby daddy of hers there both pill head needle junkies those kids need to be taken and put with someone who will not spend there money on drugs and who isnt on drugs. All she does is sleep with everything coming and going and hes a bigger hoe then her i heard he had hep c but im not for sure about that part

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIG one 1 hr Keep puffing 5
melanie smith napier 1 hr question 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 161,229
Mark Wilder 4 hr Lpr 29
Guys working in kroger 7 hr Just wondering 2
Looking for AKC Great Dane Stud (Feb '09) 7 hr valerie 41
Lillie Hoskins Martin 11 hr Billy 1

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages