angela jackson

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GENTRY

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WHEN YOU THINK THIS JUANITA HALL AND JESSE HALL CAPER
WAS ALL OVER WITH, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT,
HERE COMES ANGELA JACKSON'S BROTHER BEING APPOINTED TO
TAKING OVER THE YELLOW BUILDING'S SUNDAY CROWD.
IF NO ONE KNOWS ANGELA JACKSON AND I DONT SEE HOW THIS COULD BE,
SHE'S THE ONE THAT SHOWS UP AT CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
AND DOES ALMOST ANYTHING SHE CAN TO DISRUPT THE MEETINGS.
ONE WAY, SHE BUYS SHIRTS AND WRITE LARGE MESSAGES ON THE SHIRTS,
PUTTING DOWN CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS, NOT ONLY ON THE CITY COUNCIL,
BUT LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLESBORO CITY EMPLOYEES.
IF SHE DOESNT HAVE A SHIRT CONVEYING A MESSAGE,
SHE IS DEFINITELY BEING VERY VOCAL ABOUT THESE INDIVIDUALS.
SHE AND HER HUSBAND HAS ALSO BEEN IN JAIL OR PRISON FOR DRUG CHARGES AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SHE'S OPENLY PROUD OF THAT FACT IN PUBLIC. WHY SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW, I DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWER, UNLESS ITS TO FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO BE FRIENDS WITH, WHO HAVE THE VERY SAME INTEREST AS HER.
LETS GET TO THE SUBJECT OF HER BROTHER.
FIRST OF ALL, HE SUPPOSEDLY RUNS THE BELL COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY MUSEAUM WHERE THE OLD MIDDLESBORO LIBRARY WAS ONCE HOUSED.
I SUPPOSE HE'S DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT THIS.
HIS SISTER, ANGELA ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO,
WAS KICKED OUT OF THE YELLOW BUILDING BINGO.
NOW REMEMBER, SHE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BRAG ABOUT SMOKING POT.
BUT SHE RESENTS TO HIGH HEAVEN WHEN SOMEONE SMOKES A REGULAR CIGARETTE NEAR HER.
SO MUCH SO, ONE DAY SHE WAS MEETING FELLOW BINGO PLAYERS
AT ONE OF THE DOORS, TELLING THEM ON HER OWN AND WITHOUT
ANYONE'S PERMISSION,
THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PREMISES,
IF THEY SMOKE CIGARETTES.
WHEN THE OPERATORS OF THE YELLOW BUILDING BINGO HALL
CAUGHT WIND OF THIS, THEY TOOK HER ASIDE
AND BARRED HER FROM COMING INTO THAT PARTICULAR BINGO HALL.
THIS PENALTY OF BARRING HER LASTED PERHAPS TWO OF THREE MONTHS.
AND SURPRISING TO EVERYONE,
SHE ALLOWED HER TO COME BACK.
NOT LONG AFTER THAT,
ANGELA JACKSON'S OWN BROTHER WAS PLACED IN CHARGE OF
THE SUNDAY BINGO CROWD.
I SUPPOSE THOSE WHO REGULATED BINGO HALLS,
WHO INVESTIGATED THE HALLS CAPER,
ARE NOW SENDING AGENTS IN INCOGNITO
TO WATCH OVER THE JACKSONS.
SOME PEOPLE AT THESE CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
CAME UP A NICKNAME FOR ANGELA.
THEY ARE CALLING HER "ANGELA DAVIS"
A VERY RADICAL IN CALIFORNIA IN THE OLDER DAYS,
WHERE SHE WAS PROTESTING ANYTHING SHE COULD PROTEST OVER.
NOW, WE ALL NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION,
HOW OFTEN ANGELA DAVIS,
SORRY, I MEANT TO SAY ANGELA JACKSON,
WINS AT THIS BINGO HALL.
LETS HOPE ALL GOES WELL ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW.
bertha

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

GENTRY wrote:
WHEN YOU THINK THIS JUANITA HALL AND JESSE HALL CAPER
WAS ALL OVER WITH, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT,
HERE COMES ANGELA JACKSON'S BROTHER BEING APPOINTED TO
TAKING OVER THE YELLOW BUILDING'S SUNDAY CROWD.
IF NO ONE KNOWS ANGELA JACKSON AND I DONT SEE HOW THIS COULD BE,
SHE'S THE ONE THAT SHOWS UP AT CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
AND DOES ALMOST ANYTHING SHE CAN TO DISRUPT THE MEETINGS.
ONE WAY, SHE BUYS SHIRTS AND WRITE LARGE MESSAGES ON THE SHIRTS,
PUTTING DOWN CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS, NOT ONLY ON THE CITY COUNCIL,
BUT LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLESBORO CITY EMPLOYEES.
IF SHE DOESNT HAVE A SHIRT CONVEYING A MESSAGE,
SHE IS DEFINITELY BEING VERY VOCAL ABOUT THESE INDIVIDUALS.
SHE AND HER HUSBAND HAS ALSO BEEN IN JAIL OR PRISON FOR DRUG CHARGES AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SHE'S OPENLY PROUD OF THAT FACT IN PUBLIC. WHY SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW, I DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWER, UNLESS ITS TO FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO BE FRIENDS WITH, WHO HAVE THE VERY SAME INTEREST AS HER.
LETS GET TO THE SUBJECT OF HER BROTHER.
FIRST OF ALL, HE SUPPOSEDLY RUNS THE BELL COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY MUSEAUM WHERE THE OLD MIDDLESBORO LIBRARY WAS ONCE HOUSED.
I SUPPOSE HE'S DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT THIS.
HIS SISTER, ANGELA ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO,
WAS KICKED OUT OF THE YELLOW BUILDING BINGO.
NOW REMEMBER, SHE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BRAG ABOUT SMOKING POT.
BUT SHE RESENTS TO HIGH HEAVEN WHEN SOMEONE SMOKES A REGULAR CIGARETTE NEAR HER.
SO MUCH SO, ONE DAY SHE WAS MEETING FELLOW BINGO PLAYERS
AT ONE OF THE DOORS, TELLING THEM ON HER OWN AND WITHOUT
ANYONE'S PERMISSION,
THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PREMISES,
IF THEY SMOKE CIGARETTES.
WHEN THE OPERATORS OF THE YELLOW BUILDING BINGO HALL
CAUGHT WIND OF THIS, THEY TOOK HER ASIDE
AND BARRED HER FROM COMING INTO THAT PARTICULAR BINGO HALL.
THIS PENALTY OF BARRING HER LASTED PERHAPS TWO OF THREE MONTHS.
AND SURPRISING TO EVERYONE,
SHE ALLOWED HER TO COME BACK.
NOT LONG AFTER THAT,
ANGELA JACKSON'S OWN BROTHER WAS PLACED IN CHARGE OF
THE SUNDAY BINGO CROWD.
I SUPPOSE THOSE WHO REGULATED BINGO HALLS,
WHO INVESTIGATED THE HALLS CAPER,
ARE NOW SENDING AGENTS IN INCOGNITO
TO WATCH OVER THE JACKSONS.
SOME PEOPLE AT THESE CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
CAME UP A NICKNAME FOR ANGELA.
THEY ARE CALLING HER "ANGELA DAVIS"
A VERY RADICAL IN CALIFORNIA IN THE OLDER DAYS,
WHERE SHE WAS PROTESTING ANYTHING SHE COULD PROTEST OVER.
NOW, WE ALL NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION,
HOW OFTEN ANGELA DAVIS,
SORRY, I MEANT TO SAY ANGELA JACKSON,
WINS AT THIS BINGO HALL.
LETS HOPE ALL GOES WELL ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW.
When you mentioned "bingo" your argument lost validity.
sigh

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 4, 2012
 
tldr
Chester Wolfe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Disrupting a city council meeting? Sounds like a public service to me. Get better results at bingo.
Bell Co Momma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

You know, maybe she's not proud of being arrested for drugs, but the fact that she is an ex druggie. That's one problem with this unforgiving place, and one main reason why so many don't get clean is because people like you (of which there are so many) give no hope for redemption. Secondly, I commend anyone who is willing to stand up for what they believe in, whether I agree with it or not. Why be so condescending? Is what she is doing and saying hurting you in some way? It's her right to do what she is doing.
All right Momma

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Angela is not a bad person,She just stands up for what she believe in.Angela may have took drugs,She may have been that wild child when she was young.She may have been there done that.But Angela is a good hearted person that is willing to stand up in front of the city counsel and give her opinion and support the poor people.If a lot of more people in Mboro would speak up on the nights of a counsel meeting the town would not be this place some residents call Hell.If I still lived in Mboro,I would stand right beside of her on a lot of issues.So Angie,You go girl.
Q and A

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I know two guys,both got into alot of trouble in their younger years,stealing,drugs,drinking and fighting.These men today now in their 40's and early 50's are now preachers and I might add very good children of God.So why is it that these guys can stand up before their church and preach but Angela who may have took drugs in her younger years can not stand in front of the middlesboro city counsel and speak and give her opinion on issues without bringing up her passed as a young girl? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE EXCEPT THAT PEOPLE CHANGE AS THEY GET OLDER ?
Bell Co Momma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I don't know Angela personally, but I commend her for her efforts in fighting for what she believes in against the storms of belittling that she gets for doing so (which is wrongfully the norm of this community). She deserves a big thumbs up for standing against the storm! Think of what this community could be if more people actually paid attention to or attended those meetings and involved themselves in community business instead of just laying back and leaving it to the elected big wigs and their bands of cronies. Trust me, they count on the fact that no one will attend or say anything against them at these meetings, and they also count on the storm of followers to hound those that do. If more people stood up for their beliefs, it would certainly nip our Bell County Buddy System in the tail, now wouldn't it? Then we would have the possibility of gaining quality leadership for our community. Furthermore, as a member of the community, she is not "disrupting" the meetings, she is exercising her right as a citizen of the community.
Bell Co Momma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 5, 2012
 
GENTRY wrote:
WHEN YOU THINK THIS JUANITA HALL AND JESSE HALL CAPER
WAS ALL OVER WITH, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY GOT AWAY WITH IT,
HERE COMES ANGELA JACKSON'S BROTHER BEING APPOINTED TO
TAKING OVER THE YELLOW BUILDING'S SUNDAY CROWD.
IF NO ONE KNOWS ANGELA JACKSON AND I DONT SEE HOW THIS COULD BE,
SHE'S THE ONE THAT SHOWS UP AT CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
AND DOES ALMOST ANYTHING SHE CAN TO DISRUPT THE MEETINGS.
ONE WAY, SHE BUYS SHIRTS AND WRITE LARGE MESSAGES ON THE SHIRTS,
PUTTING DOWN CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS, NOT ONLY ON THE CITY COUNCIL,
BUT LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MIDDLESBORO CITY EMPLOYEES.
IF SHE DOESNT HAVE A SHIRT CONVEYING A MESSAGE,
SHE IS DEFINITELY BEING VERY VOCAL ABOUT THESE INDIVIDUALS.
SHE AND HER HUSBAND HAS ALSO BEEN IN JAIL OR PRISON FOR DRUG CHARGES AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, SHE'S OPENLY PROUD OF THAT FACT IN PUBLIC. WHY SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW, I DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWER, UNLESS ITS TO FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO BE FRIENDS WITH, WHO HAVE THE VERY SAME INTEREST AS HER.
LETS GET TO THE SUBJECT OF HER BROTHER.
FIRST OF ALL, HE SUPPOSEDLY RUNS THE BELL COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY MUSEAUM WHERE THE OLD MIDDLESBORO LIBRARY WAS ONCE HOUSED.
I SUPPOSE HE'S DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT THIS.
HIS SISTER, ANGELA ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO,
WAS KICKED OUT OF THE YELLOW BUILDING BINGO.
NOW REMEMBER, SHE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BRAG ABOUT SMOKING POT.
BUT SHE RESENTS TO HIGH HEAVEN WHEN SOMEONE SMOKES A REGULAR CIGARETTE NEAR HER.
SO MUCH SO, ONE DAY SHE WAS MEETING FELLOW BINGO PLAYERS
AT ONE OF THE DOORS, TELLING THEM ON HER OWN AND WITHOUT
ANYONE'S PERMISSION,
THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE PREMISES,
IF THEY SMOKE CIGARETTES.
WHEN THE OPERATORS OF THE YELLOW BUILDING BINGO HALL
CAUGHT WIND OF THIS, THEY TOOK HER ASIDE
AND BARRED HER FROM COMING INTO THAT PARTICULAR BINGO HALL.
THIS PENALTY OF BARRING HER LASTED PERHAPS TWO OF THREE MONTHS.
AND SURPRISING TO EVERYONE,
SHE ALLOWED HER TO COME BACK.
NOT LONG AFTER THAT,
ANGELA JACKSON'S OWN BROTHER WAS PLACED IN CHARGE OF
THE SUNDAY BINGO CROWD.
I SUPPOSE THOSE WHO REGULATED BINGO HALLS,
WHO INVESTIGATED THE HALLS CAPER,
ARE NOW SENDING AGENTS IN INCOGNITO
TO WATCH OVER THE JACKSONS.
SOME PEOPLE AT THESE CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
CAME UP A NICKNAME FOR ANGELA.
THEY ARE CALLING HER "ANGELA DAVIS"
A VERY RADICAL IN CALIFORNIA IN THE OLDER DAYS,
WHERE SHE WAS PROTESTING ANYTHING SHE COULD PROTEST OVER.
NOW, WE ALL NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION,
HOW OFTEN ANGELA DAVIS,
SORRY, I MEANT TO SAY ANGELA JACKSON,
WINS AT THIS BINGO HALL.
LETS HOPE ALL GOES WELL ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW.
And OMG! She tried to get people to not smoke at the local Bingo! Good God, call the MPD! Heck, I'm a smoker and can't stand all that smoke that rolls out of there, either! So you go Angela! Not only that, but what does her husband and brother have to do with her, I mean if we were all to judge people based on their family members, we wouldn't have one soul to look to! I'm nothing like some of my family, and am so much like others. So what her family does or does not do doesn't have any impact on her own personal character or anyone elses for that matter. And pay attention to how many times she wins at Bingo? Please! I've won twice in one night, so does that make me a cheater? You win some and you lose some, and it amazes me that being a sore loser at Bingo would make anyone want to get on here and bash somebody's name. I agree with the above person, when you mentioned Bingo it made your statements lose all validity.
Bell County Daddy

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bell county momma is full of shit on every thread she post on topix!! She's just a low life crap starter with no life other than topix!! She's the type to just bitch and complain, she's a joke here on topix and in real life! She's a loser!!!
Bell Co Momma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 5, 2012
 
Bell County Daddy wrote:
Bell county momma is full of shit on every thread she post on topix!! She's just a low life crap starter with no life other than topix!! She's the type to just bitch and complain, she's a joke here on topix and in real life! She's a loser!!!
My point is now well proven! Thank you! You must not have anything better to do than chase me around on here, yourself! LOL! I don't post on every thread, just the ones that involve the leadership of this community. Anyone can go see anything I've written on topix. You don't know my life or anything about me, only my political views which burn you up for whatever reason. And I'm not on here everyday, which anyone can see, LOL! What did I say that made me a low life shit starting bitch other than call it like I see it? Did you get your wittle feelings hurt? Debate these issues instead of chasing me around and calling me vulger names and maybe you will have some credence to the above claims against me. Why not just intellectually debate with me on these issues since it seems to gripe your tail so bad? But you won't debate with me because all you can do is get your underwear in a wad and name call, so whatever, so be it. I will continue to stand my ground until my mind is changed and that is that. Get a life and stand for something instead of being a pawn for Albey.
Bell Co Momma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 5, 2012
 
And now that I think about it, all I did was commend someone for standing up for their beliefs and encourage others to take notice to the dealings within the community. What's wrong with that? Would the involvement of the citizens in the dealings of the community bother your agenda? Would there be something you might not want the citizens to see for themselves? What is wrong with citizens disagreeing with the way our community is being ran? It doesn't mean all this hate has to come out, just deal with them like an adult. It's not the dark ages anymore, and those meetings are open to the public, and so are the actions of our elected officials within the community. Do those "hard" issues in the Pineville forum bother you that bad, guy? You can curse at me and call me names all you want but until you debate with me instead of resorting to name calling like you did up there, the more credence you give to my claims. Who knows! You might change my mind about how I feel. See you back in the Pineville forum!
Seal Team Six

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bell County Daddy wrote:
Bell county momma is full of shit on every thread she post on topix!! She's just a low life crap starter with no life other than topix!! She's the type to just bitch and complain, she's a joke here on topix and in real life! She's a loser!!!
Now, Albey. Play nice!
Bell County Daddy

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 5, 2012
 
Bell Co Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is now well proven! Thank you! You must not have anything better to do than chase me around on here, yourself! LOL! I don't post on every thread, just the ones that involve the leadership of this community. Anyone can go see anything I've written on topix. You don't know my life or anything about me, only my political views which burn you up for whatever reason. And I'm not on here everyday, which anyone can see, LOL! What did I say that made me a low life shit starting bitch other than call it like I see it? Did you get your wittle feelings hurt? Debate these issues instead of chasing me around and calling me vulger names and maybe you will have some credence to the above claims against me. Why not just intellectually debate with me on these issues since it seems to gripe your tail so bad? But you won't debate with me because all you can do is get your underwear in a wad and name call, so whatever, so be it. I will continue to stand my ground until my mind is changed and that is that. Get a life and stand for something instead of being a pawn for Albey.
WTF? HOW YOU TURN ANGELA INTO ALBEY? ANYBODY WHO DEFENDS THIS CRAZY WOMAN OR HER STUPID ASS BROTHER IS A JOKE AND FULL OF IT SO SORRY IF THE TRUTH HURTS YOU, BUT WTF HAS ALBEY GOT TO DO WITH THIS?? SCREW HIM TOO IF HE'S DEFENDING ANGELA JACKSON LIKE YOU ARE!! YOUR MORE PATHETIC THAN I THOUGHT!! LOSER!!
Bell Co Momma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 5, 2012
 
Bell County Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? HOW YOU TURN ANGELA INTO ALBEY? ANYBODY WHO DEFENDS THIS CRAZY WOMAN OR HER STUPID ASS BROTHER IS A JOKE AND FULL OF IT SO SORRY IF THE TRUTH HURTS YOU, BUT WTF HAS ALBEY GOT TO DO WITH THIS?? SCREW HIM TOO IF HE'S DEFENDING ANGELA JACKSON LIKE YOU ARE!! YOUR MORE PATHETIC THAN I THOUGHT!! LOSER!!
You would understand if you actually read the post, just saying, LOL! You totally missed the whole point by like a mile, man. You're not hurting me at all, believe me, I'm totally cackling out loud. And no one is defending any of her issues, just the fact that she has the right to address her issues with the council as a member of the community, and does so amidst the likes of you and others who try to degrade those who maintain different points of view instead of giving an intelligent rebuttal. Like I said before, I don't even know her personally, but I certainly commend her for standing up for what she believes in. If that makes me a loser, I'm totally comfortable with not being a winner like you. BTW, all caps doesn't make you any louder or smarter on the computer, I just wanted to throw that out there.
Who Cares

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 5, 2012
 
So, what's the point? You were putting down Angela and then talking about her brother? Why do you care if her brother is in charge of bingo one night a week, what does it matter to you?
I wouldn't mess with the guy, I think he built up a lot of contacts over the years in different areas; from everything I've heard, he seems to be trying to better the damn place.
Bell Co Momma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 5, 2012
 
HELP! The evil lady Angela with her own thoughts and opinions is running rampant in Middlesboro! Quick! Call 911 because no one knows how to debate with a woman from a small town in Kentucky that questions the leadership within the community! What's worse is that she's a woman, too, with a strong will and the courage to defend her beliefs! Male pride is in danger of destruction! Call an ambulance, quick! And hurry before this disease called freedom of speech spreads! HURRY!
Gentry

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

TO ALL THOSE TOTALLY STUPID PEOPLE THAT GOT ON HERE PRAISING ANGELA FOR GETTING OUT OF PRISON, GETTING OFF OF DRUGS AND TURNING HER LIFE AROUND, WHAT IN THE HELL MADE YOU BELIEVE SHE GAVE UP DRUGS?
NO ONE THAT GIVES UP DRUGS AND STLL BRAGS ABOUT DRUGS, GIVES IT UP.
Gentry

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 6, 2012
 
JUST ASK HER. SHE STILL GLORIFIES IT.
Peter Abelard

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 6, 2012
 
Lei sa che chiamano un pappagallo con il suo coglione ha tolto? Donncciola

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 min hobag 81,198
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min USA 122,656
Heather Browning 32 min Boss Man 6
Whittney Michelle Brooks-Collett 56 min Meeee 3
Ralph rich having baby with Leslie Emmett 1 hr The WIFE 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr S C A 138,524
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr redeemer 25,971
•••
•••
•••
Middlesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••