Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2011
Seeking

Rogersville, TN

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Looking for a good missionary baptist church.
Please provide name of church, location, and pastor name! Looking for one in the Middlesboro, Pineville, Frakes, Jellico,Tn areas. TIA!
eagle rock

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2011
pastor Tim Huddelston Harrogate Tennessee
Truths

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 29, 2011
Yes Tim Huddleston has a great new church, just finishing up the new building got some great members!! Several pastors have joined recently like Ellis Hoskins and Jabe Smith! All the preachers use to help at Meldrum baptist but everyone knows if your not a Barton u don't want to get comfortable there! I just wonder if the bartons are going to say who can stay in heaven lol something they better consider because I don't think if u can't get along on earth how are u up there??? I don't know how I would sleep at night if I knew I ran a 100+ members off I'd sure be making it right
Looking for a church too

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Truths wrote:
Yes Tim Huddleston has a great new church, just finishing up the new building got some great members!! Several pastors have joined recently like Ellis Hoskins and Jabe Smith! All the preachers use to help at Meldrum baptist but everyone knows if your not a Barton u don't want to get comfortable there! I just wonder if the bartons are going to say who can stay in heaven lol something they better consider because I don't think if u can't get along on earth how are u up there??? I don't know how I would sleep at night if I knew I ran a 100+ members off I'd sure be making it right
I would love to attend this church if Jabe Smith is preaching there. He baptized me many years ago. New Vine is Missionary Bapt and is in the Frakes area new pastor there is Bobby Bennett.
ky girl

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2011
faith missionary baptist in middlesboro Larry kidwell is the pastor and they are all wonderful people
Prodper

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Sep 30, 2011
I heard that the new pastor at Meldrum who is the bartons cuzzin, has even been preaching to them about what they have done! Better watch out Rick you will be gone to!!!
Get it straight

Frankfort, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2011
If you followers of Tim Huddleston knew exactly what happen you wouldn't be running the Barton name into the ground! What kind of preacher hangs all over young girls at school & tells them that they are pretty? That's what the private meeting was about, so now you know!!! He resigned bc he knew he had done wrong! The Barton's did not run him off. As far as I'm concerned Meldrum has always been a great church! You wait and see that everything Tim Huddleston has done & said will come back on him! I know for a fact that he is a sheep in wolves clothing. Heck, he even said things to another girl I know that was inappropriate. I am not a Barton before you all starting saying so. I am a person that knows the facts! So you members of Eagles Rock need to be on the alter repenting for getting on here and running others in the ground!!!
Directions

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2011
I would like directions to Eagle Rock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Limbertwig 151,297
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Me 1,591
Searching for a long lost soul my possible father 1 hr Joan 2
Your opinion 1 hr Jerry 54
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
leamon ward 3 hr hehe 19
Gent Family History (Jun '11) 3 hr Gent from TN 25
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000