what happened to carrie carnes?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TROOF

Richmond, KY

#21 Jul 7, 2012
ya don't have to have money to have your name removed from the jail website.. all ya gotta do is call 'em and ask. most of ya are proud to have your mugs on there anyway.
what

Annville, KY

#24 Nov 4, 2013
anyone know if carrie is in middlesboro?
jbj32

Mayfield, KY

#25 Apr 8, 2014
what wrote:
anyone know if carrie is in middlesboro?
Of course the lowlife skank still lives in middlesboro. Right down there on 30th street living with her parents just like her gay ass brother Corrie. Who would a thought it both of them in their 30's on drugs and still living at home with mom and dad. No damn wonder Barry can't even get a vote in the election, lol. Seen corrie has a girlfriend now bahaha that's f***kin hilarious. Never known of him to ever be with a girl. I'm sure that's just a front though. As soon as she finds out how bad on drugs he is she'll hit the road. Poor girl, she'll figure it out soon, we do live in middlesboro lol.
Hmm

Louisville, KY

#26 Apr 15, 2014
jbj32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the lowlife skank still lives in middlesboro. Right down there on 30th street living with her parents just like her gay ass brother Corrie. Who would a thought it both of them in their 30's on drugs and still living at home with mom and dad. No damn wonder Barry can't even get a vote in the election, lol. Seen corrie has a girlfriend now bahaha that's f***kin hilarious. Never known of him to ever be with a girl. I'm sure that's just a front though. As soon as she finds out how bad on drugs he is she'll hit the road. Poor girl, she'll figure it out soon, we do live in middlesboro lol.
Carrie is neither a lowlife nor is she a skank! Leave her alone! Do you know what shes went through in the past 15 years or so? Probably not! Like I said before, quit judging till you have walked a mile in her shoes.

She's a great person and one of my best friends. Let the bitterness go, people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Pikeville Parent 163,733
School Bullies 2 hr Mrskdm 16
cracker barrel (Jan '14) 7 hr BamBam 23
Middlesboro Senior trip 7 hr Brock 53
Anyone know Renee Ritchie? (Aug '09) 8 hr Where 2
Wayne hensley 9 hr Jannie 5
Amber Emmett 11 hr Tina 5

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages