Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

Well I've heard it again. We are supposed to get a Cracker Barrell next to Tractor Supply. This is supposed to be from a "very reliable source" although I don't know who it is. Anybody else heard this story?
Cranky1

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

Have heard this for months, will believe it when I see the Cracker Barrel signs.

I hope it comes to pass and if they have good food a couple of current restaurants days are numbered on 25E. You can't charge high prices for bad tasting food and poor service forever, eventually you lose your customers.
coal hauler

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

Cracker barrell does not have locatons only off interstates,middlesboro is far from I 75.
Are You Kidding

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

coal hauler wrote:
Cracker barrell does not have locatons only off interstates,middlesboro is far from I 75.

Actually they do have restaurants away from interstates. They have one in Danville, Ky. And it's also out in the middle of nowhere. Danville has a major 4 lane state highway running through it, Rt 150.

“Oh Realllllyyy?”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

coal hauler wrote:
Somerset also has one well off of the interstate.

“Oh Realllllyyy?”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

coal hauler wrote:
Wikipedia says:

"Their outlets have traditionally been located along interstate highways, though the company policy on this appears to be changing."
Just wondering

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Any more info on this?
george

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Have heard this for months also. Passed by today and the for lease sign is still up.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

george wrote:
Have heard this for months also. Passed by today and the for lease sign is still up.
The Cracker Barrel has signed a letter of intent to occupy the property between Arbys and Captain D's. They are scheduled to Open in spring of 2012. Lease sign will remain until final paperwork is completed and construction begins. There are other outparcels available to build on outside the mall, so they may leave the sign up to get more space rented.
yummy

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I love me some cracker barrel
hey

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

craker barrel is NOT coming to middleboro

no way no how
it was in the newspaper

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

was I the only one who saw it on the front page of the Pineville paper months ago.
love it

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I also saw it in the paper pineville sun as a matter of fact. It will be located between arbys and captain d's. it is also on facebook on brian o brien page he has the paper in his photos..
Billy Bob

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Heard from a KU guy that they are looking at a site in front of the mall. Nothing 100 percent though. They have done soil sampling there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Commietator 138,700
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Libertarian 122,779
Amber (England) Emmett 35 min Ambers friend 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 59 min hum 81,203
Is Jamie Ayers dead? (Jan '11) 1 hr Henry 12
Gardening in middlesboro 1 hr Need info 1
Top 5 US cities destroyed by blacks? (Apr '12) 2 hr NoDoubt 115
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••