Brian Brown Got Arrested DUI Lastnight

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brandon

Tazewell, TN

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Does that mean he will have a PFO? Look it up on bellcountydetentioncenter.com and you will see....man I like this dude, he's pretty cool...I hope he gets out quick and they dont hold em in the jail.
Reality

Latonia, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2010
With friends like you who needs... What a friend to post on the internet about your misfortune???
juggalo

Mayfield, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2010
it ant no wonder he was so messed up the other day he barely could hold his head up lether on drive
Brandon

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Well he's a good dude bro...who cares if he couldn't hold his head up...You all just don't know what he's been thru!!!!!!
Well

United States

#5 Jun 6, 2010
I wonder how he's doing and when he'll get out of jail?' he's a good guy!!!! Keep me posted.. Thanks
well

Ripley, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2010
Brandon wrote:
Well he's a good dude bro...who cares if he couldn't hold his head up...You all just don't know what he's been thru!!!!!!
thank god the police pulled him over and got him off the road.if you were a true friend you'd care enough not to let him drive like that.
Amazing

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2010
"You all don't know what he's been through"

I guess when someone "Goes through a lot" that gives them the right to drive drunk and put everyone around them in danger?
I bet he can just tell the judge "I've been through a lot" and the judge will feel sorry for him, maybe even buy him a 12 pack.

Get real
bad dude

Winchester, KY

#8 Jun 6, 2010
Brandon wrote:
yeah, hes a Real good dude. I hope his next break-in is at your grandmas house & he cleans it out. if it happens remember, hes a good dude.
thats been thru a lot
very amazing

Ripley, TN

#9 Jun 6, 2010
Amazing wrote:
"You all don't know what he's been through"
I guess when someone "Goes through a lot" that gives them the right to drive drunk and put everyone around them in danger?
I bet he can just tell the judge "I've been through a lot" and the judge will feel sorry for him, maybe even buy him a 12 pack.
Get real
This is so funny,hell we all go through troubles in our life,but it dont make it right to get high,take pills,drink alcohol and get behind the wheel.I'm sure the judge will be very understanding.lmao
Brandon

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2010
he's a good guy & he has been thru alot. You all don't need to point the finger at anyone until you take a look @ yourself! I bet u all aren't perfect either. Yeah he's made a few bad choices and stuff in his life but i'm sure he regrets alot of it & he's always been cool around me. I wish yall wouldn't dawg him out!!
honestly

Ripley, TN

#11 Jun 6, 2010
Brandon wrote:
he's a good guy & he has been thru alot. You all don't need to point the finger at anyone until you take a look @ yourself! I bet u all aren't perfect either. Yeah he's made a few bad choices and stuff in his life but i'm sure he regrets alot of it & he's always been cool around me. I wish yall wouldn't dawg him out!!
we're not dawging him,he just made a bad choice about being on whatever and driving.It could of been worse.
bad dude

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2010
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>we're not dawging him,he just made a bad choice about being on whatever and driving.It could of been worse.
It WILL be worse some day. He keeps doing it.
wait 4 it
surely not

Ripley, TN

#13 Jun 6, 2010
bad dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It WILL be worse some day. He keeps doing it.
wait 4 it
maybe it wont,surely this will open his eyes.
Amazing

Somerset, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2010
Brandon wrote:
Nope, far from perfect but I have never had a DUI or been in jail. I don't care what someone has "been through", it don't give them the right to act ignorant and put lives in danger.
Reality

Latonia, KY

#15 Jun 6, 2010
Brandon wrote:
I'm far from perfect and screw up daily. But I've not gone far enough to end up in jail let alone do drugs. Even when I drink I have someone drive me home. Folks can have problems but NOTHING is bad enough to push you to endangering others, especially innocent people.
hey

South Fulton, TN

#16 Jun 6, 2010
all he does is drink...if you drink/do drugs and drive you deserve to go to jail, i don't care who you are
Brandon

Tazewell, TN

#17 Jun 7, 2010
You ppl are crazy, Brian quit that sh it man...He does em every now and again but nothing like he used to. We partied together..went to jail together & he's just a good friend so u all better shut the F up before he reads this thread cause he'll be real real fed up and mad. By the way he found him a good girl Brandi Norris..I think she can straighten him up some. She's a good christian girl. Just drop the thread here & dont dawg my bro out ppl...

Peace!!
hey

South Fulton, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2010
Brandon wrote:
You ppl are crazy, Brian quit that sh it man...He does em every now and again but nothing like he used to. We partied together..went to jail together & he's just a good friend so u all better shut the F up before he reads this thread cause he'll be real real fed up and mad. By the way he found him a good girl Brandi Norris..I think she can straighten him up some. She's a good christian girl. Just drop the thread here & dont dawg my bro out ppl...
Peace!!
Brandi was just took to jail 2 days ago for dui theft....now that's a real good christian girl, she will probably staighten him right up
Amazing

Somerset, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2010
OH NO! OMG NO please don't let him read this.....AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Should we all run and hide?

LMAO!
True

United States

#20 Jun 7, 2010
Brandon wrote:
Peace!!
Brandi Norris Is as Bad if not worse than Brian is....I know em both...They both drink like fish & they both Smoke & do pills....Noones perfect but truth is the truth & if ur gonna get in that shape, party, have fun or whatever stay where you are till you are able to leave in a vehicle if ur the one drivin...OOOh & who cares if he sees this thread or see or hears whatever, hes not anyone to be afraid of, him nor the rest of em....Brian learned heavy dopin & drinkin from both his parents & his mother's been locked up more than he has...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min who cares 148,887
booger Gibson 2 hr me me 1
Regina jackson arrested 2 hr Entertained 15
shaun bayless! stop like an idiot!!! 2 hr over and over 24
Paige & Tim 3 hr Swolle mode 18
larry Wayne adkins (Aug '13) 9 hr Batman 20
Anyone know Niesha cloud????? (Apr '10) 12 hr yes 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages