'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52354 Oct 9, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's apply some real-world facts here:
What happens to the statement "the advisory board 'shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums'" when the Democrats discover money doesn't grow on trees, and there isn't another country to put our government on its welfare roles?
If the government controls health care, and the government runs out of money, what goddam idiot would conclude the government won't ration health care, which will include death panels?
You idiot Democrats can't just walk into Ben Bernanke's office and tell him to print up some health care.
Sorry to invoke the real world into your hippy pipe dream....
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52355 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
They add something for me!!!!!!!!!!
Careful you don't hyperventilate and pass out.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52356 Oct 9, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's apply some real-world facts here:
What happens to the statement "the advisory board 'shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums'" when the Democrats discover money doesn't grow on trees, and there isn't another country to put our government on its welfare roles?
If the government controls health care, and the government runs out of money, what goddam idiot would conclude the government won't ration health care, which will include death panels?
You idiot Democrats can't just walk into Ben Bernanke's office and tell him to print up some health care.
Sorry to invoke the real world into your hippy pipe dream....
Funny how the government never seems to have a problem coming up with money to kill people and blow up things....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52357 Oct 9, 2012
A lot of these DUMB 'libs' have a willful blindness to the facts we have been presenting. They can not own up to being overcome with a constant worship of their dear leader for the 'false' hopey-changey effect he pulled on America.

With their deliberate ignorance, they will continue this charade, to hide this, even to the detriment of ALL Americans, in our Country, and in our embassies around the world.

I'm not sure, even, if some of them, in their ignorance, know that when these people attack these embassies, that it's the SAME as attacking The United States of America! America OWNS the property these embassies sit on! It is "sovereign" ground...
And now Lara Logan is calling out the admin about the taliban and its lie
Please God
Protect Lara Logan
frank

Oakland, CA

#52358 Oct 9, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did have sons I'm sure Obama would tell us they would look like soldiers. LMMFAO!
Huh?
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52359 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry I forgot you are too damn stupid to read.
Terrorist Attacks under Repubtards= 4
Terrorist Attacks under press. Obama= 0
Now do you understand dipshit?
Hey retard, yes you wtf,

Democrats: 11, Republicans: 0

Terrorist attacks under democrats:

-September 11, 2012, Benghazi, killed 4 Americans.(But can't call that a terrorist attack because it is an election year and democrats don't want to admit it.

-October 12, 2000, USS Cole, killed 19 U.S. sailors, injured 39
-August 7, 1998 U.S. Embassy in Kenya
-August 7, 1998 U.S. Embassy in Tanzania
-June 21, 1998 - Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.

-July 27, 1996 - A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta,

-June 25, 1996 - A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.

-Nov. 13, 1995 - A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training.

-April 19, 1995 - A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.

-February 1993 - attack against the world trade center kills six and wounded 1,042.

Although you are not smart enough to see it, Bush inherited 9/11 from Clinton. It happened only 8 months into the Bush presidency and is the direct result of lack of national security policy for the previous 8 years.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52360 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh...Bush never attended one single Funeral of any dead Soldiers in 8 years.
President Bush headed to Walter Reed Army Medical Center on Monday to meet with wounded soldiers ahead of the Christmas holiday, but that's only the latest activity in a wide-ranging effort the president has made to comfort the families of the fallen.

According to The Washington Times, the self-described "comforter in chief" said it's his duty as president to try to help as "best as I humanly can a loved one who is in anguish."

The Times notes that people familiar with Bush's routine say he has written letters personally to every one of the families of the more than 4,000 troops who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq. The task has taken a toll, and Bush has relied on his wife, Laura, for emotional support, he said.

"I lean on the Almighty and Laura," the president told the Times. "She has been very reassuring, very calming."

Vice President Cheney has also met with family members of soldiers who have died.

Bush has met with more than 500 families of troops killed in action and with more than 950 wounded veterans, often during private sessions, White House spokesman Carlton Carroll told the newspap
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52361 Oct 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
A lot of these DUMB 'libs' have a willful blindness to the facts we have been presenting. They can not own up to being overcome with a constant worship of their dear leader for the 'false' hopey-changey effect he pulled on America.
With their deliberate ignorance, they will continue this charade, to hide this, even to the detriment of ALL Americans, in our Country, and in our embassies around the world.
I'm not sure, even, if some of them, in their ignorance, know that when these people attack these embassies, that it's the SAME as attacking The United States of America! America OWNS the property these embassies sit on! It is "sovereign" ground...
And now Lara Logan is calling out the admin about the taliban and its lie
Please God
Protect Lara Logan
Hey American Lady, you are wasting your time on this left coast california lib, you have a lot to offer, why don't you just ignore him and focus on the semi-smart ones, that is, those libs that might wake up before the election. There are some libs out there that are only libs because their parents were and they have not fully converted over to the dark side. Those left coasters have destroyed their own state and they want to bring the rest of the country down with them. Keep stating facts!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52362 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful you don't hyperventilate and pass out.
I so appreciate your concern!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much but I actually feel just fine!!!!!!!!!!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52363 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Palin is a retarded Bimbo, and you prefferred her?
I understand exactly how f' ing stupid you are.
Thats why Alaska has a balanced budget, something no democrat ever saw.

GO PALIN!!!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52364 Oct 9, 2012
Oh my gosh, you all have got to see this. Now even Big Bird doesn't want to be associated with Obama. LOLOLOLOL,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/sesa...

'Sesame Street' Asks Obama Campaign To Take Down Big Bird Ad
Jay

Paris, TN

#52365 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I hadn't really thought about that, but there hasn't been an iota of information about these people. He can't embarrass himself by bringing it up! So very sad!!!!

Well, it's true. The president went on national television to express his deepest sympathy for the family of Trayvon Martin, and started a rash of havoc and hatred that spread like a wildfire across this country - causing nothing but trouble when he announced that if he had a son he would be like Trayvon Martin. Thereafter, the parents of this boy/man appeared on national television pleading for justice for their son.

What if Obama had a son who was like the Seal's that were killed because of their ignoring the pleas of Steven's who said he knew that he was a target for the Al Qaeda and felt his life was in jeopardy? Guess Obama felt Trayvon Martin was more entitled to his verbal recognition than our Navy Seals and our Ambassador Stevens.

Hypocrite!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52366 Oct 9, 2012
Obama illegal campaign! Check this out! Hey you libs, guess what, your liar in chief is going to be exposed before the election! He can't get enough support here in the U.S. he has to get it from China! What a traitor! And all you libs are traitors too!

GAI report exposes Obama campaign accepting foreign donations

http://www.examiner.com/article/gai-report-ex...

A new report obtained by Townhall from the non-partisan Government Accountability Institute [GAI] shows the Obama campaign has potentially violated federal election law by failing to prevent the use of fraudulent or foreign credit card transactions on the official Obama for America [OFA] donation webpage.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Big Bird

Heidrick, KY

#52367 Oct 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Did the president address the nation and express his sincere and deepest sympathy for the families and parents of the four who were murdered in the middle east? Who are the wives, parents and children of these men???
Apparently he would rather spend his campaign money on stupid Big Bird ads rather than admit that we were attacked on 9-11 in a pre-planned terrorist attack on our embassy and American citizens. Isn't it interesting how he avoids this issue yet, he found it more significant and timely to address the nation expressing his sincere and deepest sympathy for the family of, and death of, Trayvon Martin.
Pathetic!
I'm richer than Romney and looks like I'll get picked up on one of the 30 Kids networks & make more money $$$$. A deal sorta like what happened with J. Leno & Conan. Thanks for Firing me Mitt!!! I will miss sucking up those big taxpayers dollars through NPR. Obama gona miss'em too. WHooooHooooo.
Sincerely
Big Bird
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52368 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why Alaska has a balanced budget, something no democrat ever saw.
GO PALIN!!!
And it doesn't hurt that Alaska gets $1.93 in federal spending for every $1 paid in federal tax, either. Another red state welfare state.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52369 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
Oh my gosh, you all have got to see this. Now even Big Bird doesn't want to be associated with Obama. LOLOLOLOL,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/sesa...
'Sesame Street' Asks Obama Campaign To Take Down Big Bird Ad
LMAO ROTF

AARP contacted him about his debate comments and asked him to stop referring to them also!!!!!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52370 Oct 9, 2012
LIBERAL, an acronym for

Lying Immature Bisexual Emotionally Retarded Anti-American Leftist
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52371 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't hurt that Alaska gets $1.93 in federal spending for every $1 paid in federal tax, either. Another red state welfare state.
The fact that they don't squander their money like they do in all democrat states probably isn't a factor either. They give what belongs to the citizens of that state, unlike democrat states that take, take, take until there is nothing left to take, which is where this country is at right now. Welcome to economic collapse and social chaos.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52372 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
Obama illegal campaign! Check this out! Hey you libs, guess what, your liar in chief is going to be exposed before the election! He can't get enough support here in the U.S. he has to get it from China! What a traitor! And all you libs are traitors too!
GAI report exposes Obama campaign accepting foreign donations
http://www.examiner.com/article/gai-report-ex...
A new report obtained by Townhall from the non-partisan Government Accountability Institute [GAI] shows the Obama campaign has potentially violated federal election law by failing to prevent the use of fraudulent or foreign credit card transactions on the official Obama for America [OFA] donation webpage.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Say it aint so !..
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52373 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
LIBERAL, an acronym for
Lying Immature Bisexual Emotionally Retarded Anti-American Leftist
Or a ordiiary person with their brain kicked out .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min chinwendu1 134,225
Any one know him 8 min Leslie 32
Middlesboro pageant 1 hr Neighbor 4
Amber Lynn England 1 hr well then 9
Anywhere to shoot pool 1 hr Sure 1
alvin sean king 1 hr bitch 27
Brandon Woodby smells 2 hr heather 33
Middlesboro Street Department 10 hr Lol 33

Flood Warning for Bell County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search