'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270240 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Lebanon, KY

#46538 Aug 29, 2012
Bitter Beer Face wrote:
<quoted text> More bobble head liberal spew ? Upset cause no luck at the bus stop .
Stay away from the Day care pervert.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#46539 Aug 29, 2012
GO AMERICA wrote:
I see you are still here, "BIG_STEVIE"!
Chris Christy and that speech was amazing! STAND UP AMERICA...stand UPPPPPPP!
Mia Love, "we are awake and we are not buying what you are selling."
Artur Davis,"dreams make daybreak" 2012 CORRECTEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
I sure hope Ted Cruz can pull it off. What a surprise and upset there! wow
Ann Romney has grace and wisdom on here side. She sure has proof with her experiences; that she is exactly who she says she is!
Yes I loved and enjoyed what I saw AND heard, as well!
GO Americaaaaaaaaaa!
Chris Christy=Fat Ass

Ann Romney=Wife #6
GO AMERICA

Austin, TX

#46540 Aug 29, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she would make a fantastic first lady and bring class to the Whitehouse.
Romney 2012!
just saw this....I so agree! She will as the gov. of NJ put it, "want respect not love." He also said, "too many politicians want to be somebody and not be leaders!"

Mrs. Romney's past will not make her look foolish in anything she says unlike the present, "who was never proud of America until..." What a statement to make as a first lady, what am example of how NOT to act!
GO AMERICA

Austin, TX

#46541 Aug 29, 2012
an....sorry
GO AMERICA

Austin, TX

#46542 Aug 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Christy=Fat Ass
Ann Romney=Wife #6
well that is YOUR not too nice opinion! Glad that in AMERICA you can do and say things like this BUT be careful.....IF we keep going like we have with the present, you may not get that right always!
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#46543 Aug 29, 2012
GO AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>just saw this....I so agree! She will as the gov. of NJ put it, "want respect not love." He also said, "too many politicians want to be somebody and not be leaders!"
Mrs. Romney's past will not make her look foolish in anything she says unlike the present, "who was never proud of America until..." What a statement to make as a first lady, what am example of how NOT to act!
Harvard Law Graduate vs. Low Life Cult Member Housewlfe

lmfao
never did it

Lexington, KY

#46544 Aug 29, 2012
jhehcney edyu wuieyrh

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#46545 Aug 29, 2012
August 29, 2012
Government Clampdown on Free Speech: Marine vs. Occupier
By M. Catharine Evans

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/govern...
GO AMERICA

Austin, TX

#46546 Aug 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Harvard Law Graduate vs. Low Life Cult Member Housewlfe
lmfao
well here we go with a life leson that YOU must have missed out on! READY?

The man(HLG as you put it), was serious with that taxpayer paid for grade school education he got, he then had parents who cared, sent him to college! He was serious there; made the grades, did not waste his parents money, got a degree in something that matters, I could expand this on and on but....!

The lady(LLCMH as you put it)...taught her children by example. To her values and integrity matter, so she led them with a principled mindset. In spite of the illnesses she has bestowed upon her;she was still a loving mother, wife and more important, an example! She counted those as a tool to stand firm, to keep going, she overcame WITHOUT A PITY, WOE is me attitude! She has grace and wisdom. I could really expand this one...on and on!

UNLIKE what you think here...too bad you have not seen it, as fitting to align yourself with just,"such people!"
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#46547 Aug 29, 2012
GO AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>well here we go with a life leson that YOU must have missed out on! READY?
The man(HLG as you put it), was serious with that taxpayer paid for grade school education he got, he then had parents who cared, sent him to college! He was serious there; made the grades, did not waste his parents money, got a degree in something that matters, I could expand this on and on but....!
The lady(LLCMH as you put it)...taught her children by example. To her values and integrity matter, so she led them with a principled mindset. In spite of the illnesses she has bestowed upon her;she was still a loving mother, wife and more important, an example! She counted those as a tool to stand firm, to keep going, she overcame WITHOUT A PITY, WOE is me attitude! She has grace and wisdom. I could really expand this one...on and on!
UNLIKE what you think here...too bad you have not seen it, as fitting to align yourself with just,"such people!"
"Life leson"

You stupid SOB taxpayers money was wasted on you.

The Man Romney has never worked a day in his Life.

His Wife is a low life gold digging cult Housewife.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#46548 Aug 29, 2012
Barack Obama, Global Has-Been
The president would rather be loved than feared. He is neither.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
GO AMERICA

Austin, TX

#46549 Aug 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Harvard Law Graduate vs. Low Life Cult Member Housewlfe
lmfao
Mia Love,"we are awake and we are not buying what you are selling."

Artur Davis....2012 CORRECTEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Have a good day ALL of you! Lets remember each other and how we want to be treated, pass that on! Lets also remember those in harms way as for the storm! Remember stand up-stand up, AMERICA!!! We did built it.....all walks of life. Even the mechanic(some call them, a grease monkey), the garbage man....we are all important in keeping this great machine(America) running! A college education at Harvard as some would make all republicans out to be.....is not all that! Really it is not.....it is about the group AMERICANS;not as an individual! We are all important and that attitude gets you farther than the lesser.
GO AMERICA

Austin, TX

#46550 Aug 29, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"Life leson"
You stupid SOB taxpayers money was wasted on you.
The Man Romney has never worked a day in his Life.
His Wife is a low life gold digging cult Housewife.
if it HELPS to settle you down....LESSON! I am so sorry but I apologize in advance to you as I know there will be more mistakes! I lay no claims to being perfect but I sure will try! All that other 32 yrs. of marriage, great and college educated children and a wonerful husband who afforded me the lux. of being a housewife! AMAZING GRACE.....HOW great thou are! That IS WORK...believe me! I was once "dumb"...just because I chose to be a mother who wanted to make sure that my children were being taught by my example....you know how there was the chance that their example would be someone like you!

I know taxpayer money was not wasted on me! I would never lower myself to your level!
NUTS 4 Mitt

Union City, TN

#46551 Aug 29, 2012
Republicans are the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet!
The crap you call Obamacare is the same crap Mitt Romney had in Massachusetts. If it was good enough for Mitt, it should be good enough for all you diehard idiots that want to elect him as President.
Republicans think if they don't let George Bush speak at their convention that nobody will remember the mess he created. They think if they never mention the fact that Mitt refuses to release more tax records that we will just all forget that he is basically cheating Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam is the name for our Government in case you're confused!
Romney wants to be leader of our government by cheating and lieing to Uncle Sam!
No way will people with any sense "EVER" let that happen!!!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#46552 Aug 29, 2012
Hey Everyone!
tofy here,
Please understand the following language may
contain some coded lingo.
As pursuant to legalities which may result on the infringement of myself and my friend Zs personal liberty!
Some background on Z and I.
Z is a true visionary,I am considered by the locals as
A shadow philosopher,with a practical skill set that
allows me to fabricate Zs visions into a functional
systems of physical usefulness. Makes for a great team!

Wonderful news as we sit on the brink of a historical achievement..A scientific break through!
Our sincere thanks to Clarence Birdseye. What a pioneer!

After years of experimentation...Finally an accomplishment of overwhelming proportions!
My eyes have seen the glory....30 foot dream-sticks with pineapple sized fruit.
Jubilation in every fiber of my being.:)

We have successfully crossed pollinated indigenous wild flowers.:)So exhausted from our victory dance...Z and I took a
brief pause..(6 hours) to brainstorm.For something of this magnitude deserves a King Kong sized mechanized delivery system.

Crap someones knocking at the door!
BB SHORTLY....
priceless

Glasgow, KY

#46553 Aug 29, 2012
NUTS 4 Mitt wrote:
Republicans are the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet!
The crap you call Obamacare is the same crap Mitt Romney had in Massachusetts. If it was good enough for Mitt, it should be good enough for all you diehard idiots that want to elect him as President.
Republicans think if they don't let George Bush speak at their convention that nobody will remember the mess he created. They think if they never mention the fact that Mitt refuses to release more tax records that we will just all forget that he is basically cheating Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam is the name for our Government in case you're confused!
Romney wants to be leader of our government by cheating and lieing to Uncle Sam!
No way will people with any sense "EVER" let that happen!!!
Okay, we get it. You are a lonely type that will say shocking things to get others to converse with you. The problem is that we all know that Romneycare is nothing like Obama/Pelosi care. Are you up for a little test? lol Did Romney raise taxes or impose fines on anyone in Mass if they didn't have medical insurance? Did Romney take money from the elderly citizens in Mass to fund his bill/law? Check yourself fool!

Obamacare that was forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America by President Pelosi while pResident Obama played golf was modeled after Canada's Socialized medicine law. Are you familiar with that law also? lolCanada's Socialized medicine law has worked so well their Prime Minister had to come to the United States to get timely, quality health care rather than chance dying by waiting around for Canada's Socialized medical doctors to get to him. Check yourself fool! Obama also announced to his gang of crooks on the Hill not to worry about taking out the public option part in Obamacare because he would do as Canada did...put the public option back into the law once the bill was passed into law. To hell with what the citizens want or need! King Obama/Pelosi has spoken!

You are an idiot. You know nothing about the things you attempt to speak about. You are just another wtf moron who is lonely and wants so very much to be a part of something even if you have to lie and cheat and deceive to be a part of that something.

Really...who is this? wtf? Fwankie? LG POS LOL/truth? uncle spewie? Barack? Moosechelle? Senile Senator Harry? Nutsy Puloosie? Crazy old man Biden? Which of those morons do you fancy yourself as being today? lol
Check yourself fool! Where do they find you absolute idiots?
puff puff pass

Glasgow, KY

#46554 Aug 29, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Hey Everyone!
tofy here,
Please understand the following language may
contain some coded lingo.
As pursuant to legalities which may result on the infringement of myself and my friend Zs personal liberty!
Some background on Z and I.
Z is a true visionary,I am considered by the locals as
A shadow philosopher,with a practical skill set that
allows me to fabricate Zs visions into a functional
systems of physical usefulness. Makes for a great team!
Wonderful news as we sit on the brink of a historical achievement..A scientific break through!
Our sincere thanks to Clarence Birdseye. What a pioneer!
After years of experimentation...Finally an accomplishment of overwhelming proportions!
My eyes have seen the glory....30 foot dream-sticks with pineapple sized fruit.
Jubilation in every fiber of my being.:)
We have successfully crossed pollinated indigenous wild flowers.:)So exhausted from our victory dance...Z and I took a
brief pause..(6 hours) to brainstorm.For something of this magnitude deserves a King Kong sized mechanized delivery system.
Crap someones knocking at the door!
BB SHORTLY....
I'm experiencing a rough day at work...I want whatever the crazy biotch tofy is smoking so I can slip off into bizarro world and not give a shit about anything that matters in my life!!!
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#46555 Aug 29, 2012
GO AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>Mia Love,"we are awake and we are not buying what you are selling."
Artur Davis....2012 CORRECTEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
Have a good day ALL of you! Lets remember each other and how we want to be treated, pass that on! Lets also remember those in harms way as for the storm! Remember stand up-stand up, AMERICA!!! We did built it.....all walks of life. Even the mechanic(some call them, a grease monkey), the garbage man....we are all important in keeping this great machine(America) running! A college education at Harvard as some would make all republicans out to be.....is not all that! Really it is not.....it is about the group AMERICANS;not as an individual! We are all important and that attitude gets you farther than the lesser.
You have never built a damn thing you cheeser.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#46556 Aug 29, 2012
priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, we get it. You are a lonely type that will say shocking things to get others to converse with you. The problem is that we all know that Romneycare is nothing like Obama/Pelosi care. Are you up for a little test? lol Did Romney raise taxes or impose fines on anyone in Mass if they didn't have medical insurance? Did Romney take money from the elderly citizens in Mass to fund his bill/law? Check yourself fool!
Obamacare that was forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America by President Pelosi while pResident Obama played golf was modeled after Canada's Socialized medicine law. Are you familiar with that law also? lolCanada's Socialized medicine law has worked so well their Prime Minister had to come to the United States to get timely, quality health care rather than chance dying by waiting around for Canada's Socialized medical doctors to get to him. Check yourself fool! Obama also announced to his gang of crooks on the Hill not to worry about taking out the public option part in Obamacare because he would do as Canada did...put the public option back into the law once the bill was passed into law. To hell with what the citizens want or need! King Obama/Pelosi has spoken!
You are an idiot. You know nothing about the things you attempt to speak about. You are just another wtf moron who is lonely and wants so very much to be a part of something even if you have to lie and cheat and deceive to be a part of that something.
Really...who is this? wtf? Fwankie? LG POS LOL/truth? uncle spewie? Barack? Moosechelle? Senile Senator Harry? Nutsy Puloosie? Crazy old man Biden? Which of those morons do you fancy yourself as being today? lol
Check yourself fool! Where do they find you absolute idiots?
Romneycare is Obamacare you stupid SOB.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#46557 Aug 29, 2012
GO AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>if it HELPS to settle you down....LESSON! I am so sorry but I apologize in advance to you as I know there will be more mistakes! I lay no claims to being perfect but I sure will try! All that other 32 yrs. of marriage, great and college educated children and a wonerful husband who afforded me the lux. of being a housewife! AMAZING GRACE.....HOW great thou are! That IS WORK...believe me! I was once "dumb"...just because I chose to be a mother who wanted to make sure that my children were being taught by my example....you know how there was the chance that their example would be someone like you!
I know taxpayer money was not wasted on me! I would never lower myself to your level!
You are lower than a retard you ignorant pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Betty 163,821
Lindsey Johnson (Jan '14) 1 hr Possibly 3
MHS basketball coach 2 hr Hello 12
Sagebrush 2 hr Lee 27
Remember (Jan '09) 5 hr Priscilla Buckner 11
Granny's Bakery 6 hr Need info 1
Who is the baddest? (Dec '10) 7 hr Rex 17

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages