'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258953 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#42270 Jun 18, 2012
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Pinky, suppose the Brain saw how easy it was to take over his world and he aspired to take over ours? I mean, all indications point that way about several dictators, wouldn't you say? So the underlying factor is that those wars very much had everything to do with our safety and our freedoms. Give a crazed dictator an inch and they will kill you in less than a mile. The war on our country right now looks innocent enough, doesn't it? And some of you will vote for 4 more years of it. Obama has aided the Muslim Brotherhood to take over in a few places around the world and he even brags about that help and uses it to get votes from people like you. How proud will you be for your kids if they are ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood? If you have daughters...be afraid, be very afraid! So many times people have claimed things about Obama and his Progressive agenda and a lot of people would just pooh-pooh that talk. Now that he has done the things that were talked about people are stunned. Some will not vote for him because of it and others will give him another "get out of failure" free pass because he still looks good in an expensive suit and reads a teleprompter like nobody's business!
Do you consider Obama's Drone wars to be for our freedom and safety or do you believe his Drone wars were justified and he was right to bypass the Constitutional laws of our country? They cost a little chunk of change too, you know! Wonder if the rumors are true and his Drones fly over the US spying on us? A lot of things are coming out about Obama and his Drone wars and tactics that were supposed to have been hush-hush until after the election. And you people said that nobody could be worse than Bush! Y'all are still choking and gagging on that brain fart, aren't you?
Where are the WMD's you numb nuts!
Jay

Springville, TN

#42271 Jun 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
"legal citizens" Is there any other kind Einstein? By the way, haw is your radio show going addressing cockroaches?

Play on words again, frank, because you have no other argument.

Yes there is such a thing as "legal citizens" as opposed to non legal.

Illegal aliens are considered citizens of this country or inhabitants as long as the government recognizes them and affords them the same rights, privileges and protections granted to "legal citizens." Though they are not citizens in the same sense as natural born or naturalized, they reside, draw welfare, food stamps, education privileges, housing, medical and constitutional rights.

In this government, thanks to the liberal left, non citizens are being given the same rights and privileges as "legal citizens."

What other way would you define it? Wise guy!
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#42272 Jun 18, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
just as are his own??
Is that Ebonics???
Just as his own(Obama Moron)..
I’m surprised that you, being perfect, actually think Romney was speaking ebonics and that you don’t recognize his proper formal English. You’ve fallen from the pedestal, but that’s OK because I don’t think he or most other people require perfection.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#42273 Jun 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens are considered citizens of this country or inhabitants as long as the government recognizes them and affords them the same rights, privileges and protections granted to "legal citizens." Though they are not citizens in the same sense as natural born or naturalized, they reside, draw welfare, food stamps, education privileges, housing, medical and constitutional rights.
In this government, thanks to the liberal left, non citizens are being given the same rights and privileges as "legal citizens."
Stupid people like you are given rights you do not deserve or earn. So what is the difference?
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#42274 Jun 18, 2012
You can relate the way things went down,you can explain what happened and why,you can relate all the lies of Obummer,but there are some that ask"where were the WMD`s".or proclaim"it was all Bush`s fault,",or "Bush caused it ".There are always some that refuse it or,just don`t want to GET it.Truth.so they say,is stranger than fiction.
frankie aka wtf

Glasgow, KY

#42275 Jun 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the WMD's you numb nuts!
Where are the 400,000 immediate jobs Obama promised when he signed that Obamacare crap into law? Where are the imaginary districts that Obama bragged he created jobs in? Where was the law structure (our Constitution) Obama was sworn to abide by when his expensive Drones were sent out to kill? Where were all the homecomings and parades when Obama brought home all of our soldiers like he swore he would do? Where were the actual dollar amount documents when Obama and his crew submitted the fake dollar amounts to the CBO for Obamacare? Where are all the bucks for college educations for immigrants that abides by our laws and did things the legal way?

Obama's WBMD..."We've Been Messiah Duped" and there's plenty of that crap to be found on the home-front.
wth does wtf matter

Glasgow, KY

#42276 Jun 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people like you
Ahh, I think sisterboy wtf is telling you that he likes you because they don't get any stupider than wtf! lol
frank

Oakland, CA

#42277 Jun 18, 2012
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Pinky, suppose the Brain saw how easy it was to take over his world and he aspired to take over ours? I mean, all indications point that way about several dictators, wouldn't you say? So the underlying factor is that those wars very much had everything to do with our safety and our freedoms. Give a crazed dictator an inch and they will kill you in less than a mile. The war on our country right now looks innocent enough, doesn't it? And some of you will vote for 4 more years of it. Obama has aided the Muslim Brotherhood to take over in a few places around the world and he even brags about that help and uses it to get votes from people like you. How proud will you be for your kids if they are ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood? If you have daughters...be afraid, be very afraid! So many times people have claimed things about Obama and his Progressive agenda and a lot of people would just pooh-pooh that talk. Now that he has done the things that were talked about people are stunned. Some will not vote for him because of it and others will give him another "get out of failure" free pass because he still looks good in an expensive suit and reads a teleprompter like nobody's business!
Do you consider Obama's Drone wars to be for our freedom and safety or do you believe his Drone wars were justified and he was right to bypass the Constitutional laws of our country? They cost a little chunk of change too, you know! Wonder if the rumors are true and his Drones fly over the US spying on us? A lot of things are coming out about Obama and his Drone wars and tactics that were supposed to have been hush-hush until after the election. And you people said that nobody could be worse than Bush! Y'all are still choking and gagging on that brain fart, aren't you?
What brilliance, I totally agree! Now let me mount my pink unicorn and take a magic ride to your universe ... LOL! Oh sorry, I forgot to argue you fairytales point by brilliant point in my excitement :-)
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#42278 Jun 18, 2012
I had no idea that Obama haters were so particular about English spelling, grammar and usage. If only they were half as concerned about getting that pesky hatred under control, maybe they would be more profound and less profane.
Dr Eunice Proctor

Cincinnati, OH

#42279 Jun 18, 2012
wth does wtf matter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, I think sisterboy wtf is telling you that he likes you because they don't get any stupider than wtf! lol
Are you hearing voices? More importantly, are you responding to them? Don’t be afraid to let your doctor know. It happens to a lot of people and it is not your fault.
Hello

Hillsboro, KY

#42280 Jun 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
"legal citizens" Is there any other kind Einstein? By the way, haw is your radio show going addressing cockroaches?
Sit up Frank you're slouching again...

Definition of CITIZEN::

1. an inhabitant of a city or town..

So yes there are illegal citizens in the USA..

They may not be able to enjoy all your privileges but be smart enough to know they are here....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42281 Jun 18, 2012
By: Associated Press

TALLAHASSEE, Fla.- A judge is holding a hearing on a ballot challenge alleging President Barack Obama is not a "natural born citizen."

The plaintiff represented by conservative legal activist Larry Klayman questions Obama's birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. It also argues that even if Obama was born in the United States he still is not a natural citizen because his father was a foreign national.

The suit describes plaintiff Michael Voeltz, as being a registered Democrat.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/p...

Obama attorneys argue he's not Dem nominee
Urge Florida judge to ignore evidence challenging eligibility

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/obama-attorneys-ar...

who IS the nuTz around here?...;-)
Jay

Springville, TN

#42282 Jun 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid people like you are given rights you do not deserve or earn. So what is the difference?

LOL "wtf", if I was an illegal alien I would agree with you first sentence.

The difference is, I am not. I was born to two American citizens, who were both also born in this country.

So, that is the difference. Did not have to "earn" anything.

And you????
frank

Oakland, CA

#42283 Jun 18, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask Ronnie Reagan, he knows all about it!
Look, I know there is no point arguing with a wingnuz fruitcake like you, but let me ask you this: The kids that will by able to stay rather than face deportation are smart, above average good kids (that’s Obama’s stipulation) and have been, diligently going to school and on their way college. In other words, we have a considerable investment in those kid's education and keeping them here, knowing they will be desirable and productive citizens is, quit obviously, the smart thing to do! The business world is on its way to becoming a global village without boundaries. American, or any other Business, is free to relocate from one country to another, shouldn’t workers have the same rights?
frank

Oakland, CA

#42284 Jun 18, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit up Frank you're slouching again...
Definition of CITIZEN::
1. an inhabitant of a city or town..
So yes there are illegal citizens in the USA..
They may not be able to enjoy all your privileges but be smart enough to know they are here....
LOL ... I'm glad you made your point - you happy now? You see, sometimes it depends on a sentence or context, which meaning of the same word we must use. I bet your getting a headache now, I really didn't mean to strain your brain like that :-/
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#42285 Jun 18, 2012
I was born as a free person in the US, as were both of my parents. Therefore, I am entitled to a larger share of benefits as a citizen than citizens who emigrated from Europe. I want my benefits.

Please discuss.
you wont like the truth

Glasgow, KY

#42286 Jun 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I know there is no point arguing with a wingnuz fruitcake like you, but let me ask you this: The kids that will by able to stay rather than face deportation are smart, above average good kids (that’s Obama’s stipulation) and have been, diligently going to school and on their way college. In other words, we have a considerable investment in those kid's education and keeping them here, knowing they will be desirable and productive citizens is, quit obviously, the smart thing to do! The business world is on its way to becoming a global village without boundaries. American, or any other Business, is free to relocate from one country to another, shouldn’t workers have the same rights?
You ever heard of being able to take care of your own before you set out to save everybody else? I believe there needs to be a better way for illegal immigrants to become citizens but starting out rewarding them for taking the criminal path according to the laws of the country they wish to reside in...defeats the purpose. This new Obama vote ploy does one thing. It alerts others that Obama will close his eyes and ears when it comes to their unwillingness to obey our laws. The flood gates will open. What about the investment our country has in our young citizens that now because of Obama's failed policies their families can no longer afford to send them to school? They have lost their homes because of this man and his many failed policies, they have lost their jobs because of this man and his many failed policies. Do we give them a ditch to live in so as to make room for illegals to get housing and food stamps? Oh well, the more people on government assistance the merrier for the democrats because the robots will not bite the hand that (real close to election time)is offering to feed them in exchange for a Latino vote.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42287 Jun 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Why now so close to Obama's bid for reelection? Why not any of the days that made up the three and a half years he has been president? Why not when Obama had the Senate and the House for 2 long years? Why has this become so important to Obama all of a sudden if not just another way to get some votes since Obama realizes that he is in trouble come November? Do you people not care that he couldn't give 2 shits about the plight of these people until he figured out a way to use them for his gain?

He's outta here and he can't blame that on anyone other than himself. You know it but you just can't admit it. That's okay. As long as he his gone and his damage undone we don't care if you ever step up and admit you were wrong. We know it and that's all that matters when we elect Romney as our President. A lot of people are excited at the thought of electing Romney and getting our country back and Obama is feeling that pressure and reality. He better come up with a scam a lot bigger than this one if he even hopes to make it a contest. But he's a Harvard graduate and according to the lame stream media the smartest rock star on the planet so we will see what he's got left to pull on the American people before November. Poor guy...what a tangled web, huh? lol
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

#42289 Jun 18, 2012
rider wrote:
Lufthansa traces its history back to 1926 when the Deutsche Luft Hansa was formed in Berlin, an airline that served as flag carrier of the country until 1945 when all services were suspended following the defeat of Germany in World War II. The new Lufthansa was formed on January 6, 1953 as Aktiengesellschaft für Luftverkehrsbedarf, a company for air traffic demand, and was renamed Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft and relaunched as an airline on August 6, 1954. While Lufthansa claims DLH's history as its own, it is important to note that it is not the legal successor of the company founded in 1926. On April 1, 1955 Lufthansa launched scheduled service within Germany using the Convair 340. International operations started on May 15, 1955, with flights to points in Europe, followed by services to New York City from June 8 of that year using Lockheed Super Constellations aircraft, and on South Atlantic routes from August 1956.
East Germany attempted to establish its own airline in 1955 using the Lufthansa name, but this resulted in a dispute with West Germany, where the airline was already in operation. East Germany created its national airline Interflug in 1958, and the East German Lufhansa ceased to exist and merged into Interflug in 1963.[8] Lufthansa (and all other West German airlines) were banned from flying into West Berlin until the demise of the GDR regime.
Thank you for the interesting history. I used to fly Lufthansa back in the days of “West Germany” and believe it was, and still is, unsurpassed in quality of service and value.
Hello

Hillsboro, KY

#42290 Jun 18, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... I'm glad you made your point - you happy now? You see, sometimes it depends on a sentence or context, which meaning of the same word we must use. I bet your getting a headache now, I really didn't mean to strain your brain like that :-/
That's right Frankie got your ass handed to you again by running your mouth about sh!t you only think you know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found near airport - 22 min just me 18
Mark Wilder stalker 51 min Coal guy 35
Johnny Clevenger?? 53 min Concerned 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Allyallcrazylol 159,439
mcdonalds shutting down!!! 2 hr Funny 17
papa John pizza having cars towed 3 hr Guess What 30
Carrie Underwood visiting Middlesboro! 3 hr she retired 3

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages