Anyone know the number?
duh

Anderson, SC

#2 Dec 4, 2010
call out there and ask em
Roses

Toledo, OH

#3 Dec 4, 2010
I am from out of town. I do not know the number, [email protected] If I did I would call.
Anyone know the phone number?
Roses Number

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2010
The number is: two-four-eight-seven-five-seve n-five Topix Is a joke when people can't even give somebody a number they ask for nicely....
Danny

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2010
Roses Number wrote:
The number is: two-four-eight-seven-five-seve n-five Topix Is a joke when people can't even give somebody a number they ask for nicely....
Can't you read? I posted it 10 mins. before you did and what was wrong with that? Can't blame Topix for that one now can you?
Roses Number

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2010
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you read? I posted it 10 mins. before you did and what was wrong with that? Can't blame Topix for that one now can you?
uuuuh where's it at? Other than where I posted it? You need to chill, and look at all the post, there's no number posted other than mine grouchy.
omg

Bolivar, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2010
Seriously CHILL I hope you don't work at roses if you do your gonna lose customers fast with that attitude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
james edward carroll (Oct '10) 22 min Baby 8
Patricia Butler suckie on FACEBOOK 35 min Patricia Butler 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 149,743
Passing of Robbie goans 5 hr Kim 3
Rhonda Horton 6 hr Julie 7
Doug chamberlain and his gf silver jeep 6 hr What 2
Lauryn Hopper (Nov '08) 8 hr TimetogrowUp 57

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages