Wow

Tazewell, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2009
Has anyone seen or heard from him lately..i have seen him in years!?!
Sarge

Dyer, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2009
Hes M.I.A. and likes it that way.
hmmm

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Sep 28, 2009
Sarge wrote:
Hes M.I.A. and likes it that way.
i use 2 c him out all the time but any more. Someone said he had a kid but i dont know if that is true?
Sarge

Dyer, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Thats kinda exactly my point. Who knows?
hmm

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Sep 28, 2009
Sarge wrote:
Thats kinda exactly my point. Who knows?
thats crazy maybe he moved outa state
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS

Dyer, TN

#6 Oct 6, 2009
HES WORKING AT CONLEYS BY HOSPITAL
alilcurious

Tazewell, TN

#7 Oct 7, 2009
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS wrote:
HES WORKING AT CONLEYS BY HOSPITAL
i heard that he had a baby ...but i dont know if that is true...i hadnt seem him in like so many years...and i never run into him...has he got married or anything?
Saw him

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2009
He is married unless that's changed very recently...his wife is beautiul! They have been together a long time. He's a good guy, deserved to get a good girl like he has.
wondering

Tazewell, TN

#9 Oct 21, 2009
hes married and got a 2 kids i use to work with him hes still up there working at the bp by the hospital
mary his wife

Brownsville, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2009
hes a total hottie and im married to him LOL me and shane have to kids He is doing ok
rough neck

London, KY

#13 Apr 13, 2010
shane barnett is not married to mary, he is not married at all he is still dating tracy johnson. and he is nothing but a punk loser. arent ya playa.
curious

Pineville, KY

#14 Apr 13, 2010
who is his mother.
tennessee

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2010
go vols!!
tennessee

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2010
his mother was sandy rains.
mary

Murray, KY

#17 Apr 22, 2010
umm i think your confused with shane barnett cause he is married to ME we have been married for almosth 5 years and have 2 kids.
psycho

Somerset, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2013
He's friggin HOTT!
jimmy

South Fulton, TN

#19 Dec 8, 2013
psycho wrote:
He's friggin HOTT!

was he married or not i didnt know he had kids his wife must of been ugly for him to keep it secret ant seen him in a long time tho just wonderin what he was up to
hambone

Manchester, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2013
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
was he married or not i didnt know he had kids his wife must of been ugly for him to keep it secret ant seen him in a long time tho just wonderin what he was up to
back in the early 90's he used to hang out with a guy named Jason that lived on parker lane and play d&dragons for day's on in and never leave the room. I heard from a reliable source that lived there say that she had walked in on e'm and saw them wrestling on the bed naked one night! other than that ain't seen him around in a many of years!
From Beyond

Binghamton, NY

#21 Mar 20, 2014
Shane Barnett lives near Home Run road and is engaged to a lady named Tracy. I think she has a brother named Roy. The Jason you are talking about was severely abused by his drug infested parents. One parent O'Ded after he ran away and the other is still hocking pills over in Tazewell. He changed his name and is a screenwriter in NYC. I only know because I used to play football against those two knuckle heads, and we exchange messages on Facebook, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seat Belt Tickets 34 min Curious one 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Thomas 148,371
Miss Mboro Pageant (Apr '15) 1 hr Geez 30
Carlena Carter 1 hr Player gets played 2
Amanda jones 3 hr Blue eyes 1
Is it "Child Abuse" to wash your child's mouth ... (Dec '10) 4 hr gross 65
Fake tps 4 hr gross 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages