Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

its no longer avalible, it was voted for nosey people no longer to view it!
OverWhelmed

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Probably got too many hits from the Bell Co and crashed.
deer head

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Jail bird:

Lmao thats funny there are alot of nosey people out here ain't they i mean shit it comes out in the news paper and that just jailed shit why do they have to have that just something for someone to look up and talk about someone
money

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

They want people to pay for that shitty paper they put out.

“Kool-Aid”

Since: Dec 11

Jonestown S.Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

The jail here did that
deer head

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Yea half the stuff in the papers ain't true just like innocent people sitting in jail and prison that dont need to be there yea if you do the crime then pay the time but there are people in there that didnt do anything wrong just like amanda gullett i know for a fact she didnt do that shit and alot of other people know she didnt and look what she got an innocent girl going to spend the rest of her life living with something that has destroyed her yea some of you are going to come off with some smart remark about her but you know what amanda goes every day with her head held high and gives the world a great big smile and raises her daughter her and tim. Tim has helped amanda so much who else is going to stand by and let their family get charged with something they didnt do say what you want to cause i know your going to talk about her anyway
wondering

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

deer head wrote:
Yea half the stuff in the papers ain't true just like innocent people sitting in jail and prison that dont need to be there yea if you do the crime then pay the time but there are people in there that didnt do anything wrong just like amanda gullett i know for a fact she didnt do that shit and alot of other people know she didnt and look what she got an innocent girl going to spend the rest of her life living with something that has destroyed her yea some of you are going to come off with some smart remark about her but you know what amanda goes every day with her head held high and gives the world a great big smile and raises her daughter her and tim. Tim has helped amanda so much who else is going to stand by and let their family get charged with something they didnt do say what you want to cause i know your going to talk about her anyway
What did they acquise Amanda of?
innocent

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

I know amanda didnt do that she is a sweet girl amanda wouldn't hurt anyone she loves her daughter with everything in her if mitchell even thought that she did that he would have not gotten her out and amanda's husband tim sapp if he thought she did that he would not be with her i've known tim for years he wouldn't marry a girl that had really done that some of you say that amanda and tim ain't married go to myspace amanda sapp there are pictures there that prove they are married cause there wedding pictures are on there. TIM IF YOU READ ANY OF THIS YOU AND AMANDA BELONG TOGETHER I KNOW SHE DIDNT DO THAT YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WIFE AND BABY TIM TAKE CARE OF THEM
innocent

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

A girl went and told that amanda rapped her now amanda has to live with this shit the rest of her life amanda would not hurt no kids me and tim go way back me and amanda's dad mitchell go way back
wondering

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

innocent wrote:
A girl went and told that amanda rapped her now amanda has to live with this shit the rest of her life amanda would not hurt no kids me and tim go way back me and amanda's dad mitchell go way back
Very sad. Has she already had a trial?
innocent

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Yea she has karen greene didnt give her any options it was either take parole or 20 years probation but i can promise one thing the people who did this wont do it again or lay their hands on her anymore
innocent

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Sorry said it wrong either parole or 20 years prison
innocent

Hinsdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

But amanda is doing good im proud of her shes holding her head up high cause shes better than they are they are the ones that have to live with this she has to live with it to but they are going to walk around with the burden on their heart
money

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

jailtracker is back up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 139,176
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 min redeemer 25,983
Body found at pine mountain 44 min What 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 123,236
who escaped bell co jail tonight 2 hr Itiswhatitis 4
Quick question 2 hr LongJohn 1
Cumberland Gap Nuclear Tunnel Conspiracy (Aug '10) 4 hr Fruitcakes 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••