HoldOn

Springfield, TN

#22 Nov 22, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUNG....UGH You don't know the judge very well do ya?
Jim Bowling is a fine man, with an outstanding family, He has served well as "THE JUDGES".
I am sure will be missed by many of his co-workers, and a huge percentage of the public, I am also sure there are those who "may not miss him"; those would probably be the ones in which he had to lay the law down too.
My opinion of Jim Bowling is; He has always been a fair Man...ALWAYS... He has done an outstanding job, and deserves to retire to spend more time with his family..
May God continue to Bless Judge Jim Bowling and his entire family.
A rather one-sided viewpoint.

Since: Sep 09

Winchester, KY

#23 Nov 22, 2009
baby blue wrote:
<quoted text>i heard it was going to be Karen Greene Blondel-is this true?
If she gets in that position, everyone in Bell County will have to move out! Barely can tolerate her as Commonwealth's attorney. Oh and her little young guy thinks everyone doesn't know he's her personal "inside courtroom spy" hes a joke as well, guess its true, birds of a feather, flock together.
know it all

United States

#24 Nov 22, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim Bowling is a fine man, with an outstanding family, He has served well as "THE JUDGES".
I am sure will be missed by many of his co-workers, and a huge percentage of the public, I am also sure there are those who "may not miss him"; those would probably be the ones in which he had to lay the law down too.
My opinion of Jim Bowling is; He has always been a fair Man...ALWAYS... He has done an outstanding job, and deserves to retire to spend more time with his family..
this cannot the same judge bowling i know!
tunnelout

Knoxville, TN

#25 Nov 23, 2009
Next they'll want to replace the Lee Majors sign with "Home of Jim Bowling". When he starts to lay down the law on himself, I'll build the sign for him.
Blotter

United States

#26 Nov 28, 2009
Actually, there are two Jim Bowlings. One is a snorter and did time for a DUI. The other I don't know much about.
reader

Middlesboro, KY

#27 Nov 28, 2009
Jim is a fine man and fair Judge. It looks like jelousy has raised its ugle head again.
2Nosey

Georgetown, KY

#28 Nov 28, 2009
oh, I wouldn't say jealousy. you know he served week-end time in tennessee.
ProBoner

Winchester, KY

#29 Nov 29, 2009
reader wrote:
Jim is a fine man and fair Judge. It looks like jelousy has raised its ugle head again.
How did you know which one was being talked about?
AdamB-del

Pineville, KY

#30 Nov 29, 2009
2Nosey wrote:
oh, I wouldn't say jealousy. you know he served week-end time in tennessee.
wrong one dickhead..did anybody in this redneck town realize their very well may be more than one person with the same surname. The Snorter is older short n fat which i realize descibes half of the city of middlesboro.
But he used to live up noetown where most of the users in your area still reside today. But we will eventually prosecute all of the noetown trash with the help of outside influence.
Maybe

United States

#31 Nov 29, 2009
I though the snorter had floppy ears.
fan

United States

#32 Nov 29, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>
jim is a air head, he could not make it as a lawer, so mike bowling got him in as a judge, he has been over turn so many times it is a jike, he is a true NUT
ruling

Knoxville, TN

#33 Nov 30, 2009
Yeah, cousin Mike the political bag man. Need a campaign contribution from a coal company? He's the one to see. He was a real fixer in the legislature, too. So who do we get in important judicial positions in Bell County? Why, the hand-picked appointments of this little inside group.

Unless someone has been in on every case and hearing involving Jim Bowling, it isn't likely they could possibley know - much less be right - on this "always fair" claim.
exeter

Dallas, GA

#34 Jan 17, 2010
AdamB-del wrote:
<quoted text> wrong one dickhead..did anybody in this redneck town realize their very well may be more than one person with the same surname. The Snorter is older short n fat which i realize descibes half of the city of middlesboro.
But he used to live up noetown where most of the users in your area still reside today. But we will eventually prosecute all of the noetown trash with the help of outside influence.
Which one is it holding court in Wells Camp? Interesting crowd to hang out with.
rambler

United States

#35 Jan 20, 2010
AdamB-del wrote:
<quoted text> wrong one dickhead..did anybody in this redneck town realize their very well may be more than one person with the same surname. The Snorter is older short n fat which i realize descibes half of the city of middlesboro.
So which one spends his time now riding the back roads and enjoying some "recreational" passtimes?
readum

United States

#36 Feb 21, 2010
Is Jimbo enjoying his new job as Wells Camp inspector?
Confused

Dallas, GA

#37 Feb 22, 2010
So which one drives the black pickup?
someonewhoknows

Middlesboro, KY

#38 Feb 24, 2010
He is NOT a fair person....I know for a fact that he has been arrested countless times for DUI and god knows what else and I also know that your good Judge does drugs! He does have a great wife....but that doesn't make him a good person. and he has favortism towards who ever goes before him. I have never been in trouble so I don't have an axe to grind. but he's not as great as you people make him out to be. let's get real!!!
Judge Not

Bolivar, TN

#39 Feb 25, 2010
Judge Bowling is a Very Fair man and he knows the laws. And he played no more favor to anyone than
the new Judge Robby talking about a Stupid lmbo! district court is sad. Bobby is a Wonderful Judge!
his Drug Court , making people that steals stand in front of the place they committed the crime. He's the man lol If anyone is perfect please do tell the world's record book needs you!!! Jim Bowling served this County Well! We all make mistakes in life and
we all regret it but we are human. Don't Judge cause The Big Judgement is yet to come.
SecondOpinion

United States

#40 Feb 27, 2010
A coin toss is fair. That doesn't make the results a good decision. Bowling was always asking opposing attorneys to explain the law to him. Many times he just picked the one that sounded best. Or he went by how he felt that day. Hardly the hallmark of a good judge. Just on some of the cases where he got overturned, a layman could have made the correct call just by reading statutes and prior appellate decisions. Jimbo didn't have time to be bothered with all that. Those outside interests were more important to him. Sadly, the two knotheads we have now make him look good by comparison. Anybody want by a county - cheap?
Noetown

Brownsville, TN

#41 Feb 27, 2010
AdamB-del wrote:
Wow thera are alot of good people who live in Noetown. As far as TRASH you can find it in all parts of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Hydrocodone Schedule II 1 hr Reporter 2
Sara Beth Stander (Jul '11) 1 hr Justin 3
girl on girl 3 hr Jason 2
Samantha 3 hr Jason 3
David Mills (Jan '14) 4 hr Scott 20
I'm in love with Dallas Shackleford 5 hr Brandon 3
Brian O Brian ? 6 hr here a buddy buddy 41
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match