First Prev
of 2
Next Last
coalman

Harrogate, TN

#1 Dec 1, 2009
my pit just had six puppies 2 weeks ago. i have four females and 2 males. father is believed to be a black german shephard. they are pretty dogs. they look like my pit. they are mostly brown and black and one light brown. if i had more land and less neighbors id keep them myself. let me know if your interested. they may be ready around x mas or the new year.
Newton

Madisonville, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2009
Yeah I am interested in one of the boys. I have a great yard for a dog. Also have a bunch of boys who would love to have one. I work in Middlesboro. You can email me at newton0027@yahoo.com and I can give you my number there. However I would like to see what they look like. Thank You
coalman

Harrogate, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2009
i have a few pic of them i will email you. i live in harrogate so if your in middlesboro then your not far away at all.
Newton

Madisonville, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2009
Ok just email them when ever. I will be looking for them in the email.
Amber

Harrogate, TN

#5 Dec 3, 2009
I would like to the the pictures if they are not all spoken 4 Southernrockprincess@hotmail.c om
INTERESTED

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2009
coalman wrote:
i have a few pic of them i will email you. i live in harrogate so if your in middlesboro then your not far away at all.
Hey I'd like one of the boys...Here's my email addy: I'd like to see them..Thanx..tenac7861@att.net
Ummm

Brownsville, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2009
If that father is a shepard then there not full pit. There mutts, but none the less I hope they all find good homes.
Dumb

Winchester, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2009
Ummm wrote:
If that father is a shepard then there not full pit. There mutts, but none the less I hope they all find good homes.
German Shepherd Is A Police Dog & Are Very Good Natured,smart dogs..I've Had Pit & Shepherd & Both Breeds Are Good Breeds....Why Leave A Comment If It's Not In Interest?LMAO
coalman

Harrogate, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2009
pits have also been used as police dogs. the dog on the little rascals was a pit.
Ummm

Brownsville, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2009
You dont have to bash me, but a pit is 100% full blood, they dont have shepard in them wtf there not Pit.

Pit bull is a term commonly used to describe several breeds of dog in the Molosser family. Many breed-specific laws use the term "pit bull" to refer to the modern American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and dogs with significant mixes of these breeds; however, a few jurisdictions also classify the modern American Bulldog and Bull Terrier as a "pit bull-type dog". The term can also refer to dogs that were known as "bull terriers" prior to the development of the modern Bull Terrier in the early 20th century

I know because I raise Real 100% Pitbulls, I have the best pits in town based on looks and attitude, I raise my dogs with tlc.
Admire

Bolivar, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2009
Ummm wrote:
You dont have to bash me, but a pit is 100% full blood, they dont have shepard in them wtf there not Pit.
Pit bull is a term commonly used to describe several breeds of dog in the Molosser family. Many breed-specific laws use the term "pit bull" to refer to the modern American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and dogs with significant mixes of these breeds; however, a few jurisdictions also classify the modern American Bulldog and Bull Terrier as a "pit bull-type dog". The term can also refer to dogs that were known as "bull terriers" prior to the development of the modern Bull Terrier in the early 20th century
I know because I raise Real 100% Pitbulls, I have the best pits in town based on looks and attitude, I raise my dogs with tlc.
Finally someone that is a responsible breeder. If only they were all like you and not just trying to make a dollar off their "pit bulls" People should really research any breed that they are looking to adopt into their families, it would cause a lot less homeless animals just because they didn't "fit" into their life styles.
old coach

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 9, 2009
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>German Shepherd Is A Police Dog & Are Very Good Natured,smart dogs..I've Had Pit & Shepherd & Both Breeds Are Good Breeds....Why Leave A Comment If It's Not In Interest?LMAO
but it's true it's not a pitbull it's just a nasty ol mixed breed mutt now me i have true beautiful blue pitbulls not some nasty mutt and why advertise that you have pitbull pups when they are mixed? goodbye have a nice day
coalman

Harrogate, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2009
old coach....if your not interested then why write. did i say they were 100 oercent pit...no. i made sure to put in that they were mixed. but the mother is a pit thats why i put pit in the headline. most pit breeders charge an arm and a leg for a good pit. this is a poor community we live in and im not charging for my dogs so that way someone who wants a pit kind of breed dog they can have one without paying alot of money. even though they are mixed they look like my pit. i could be dirty and say they are full blooded and charge people for them but i am honest and dont want to rip people off. but anyways if all your going to do is write to be a smartass then dont write at all. have a good day.
Confused

Bolivar, TN

#14 Dec 11, 2009
coalman wrote:
pits have also been used as police dogs. the dog on the little rascals was a pit.
The dog from that movie is an American Bull Dog. I am also a bit confused about your last comment to "old coach" I hope I miss understood you and that you aren't really breeding your dog so people can have a free pit look alike. There are so many homeless animals as it is, that would be very irresponsible.
coalman

Harrogate, TN

#15 Dec 11, 2009
confused......i am not breeding my dog so people can have a pit look a like. i never intended for her to be breed at all. due to the area i live in i have to keep my dog on a chain unless i walk her then she is on a leash. the reason for this is that people in my neighborhood let their dogs run free. to me that shows no respect for your neighbors. i keep my dog on a chain not because she is a violent breed {which she is not} but i do it out of respect for everyone else. i dont want my dog going through other peoples trash or using the bathroom on their lawn. i just wish others around here and everywhere else would think like that. but i dont like having her on a chain at all. this weekend i am getting a big dog lot for her and the pups so i can get her off the chain. as for the black german shephard that knocked her up well that is one of the dogs around here that run free. i hope people from my neighborhood read this and put their dogs up. we have no animal control in harrogate so it is up to the people to get rid of these roaming dogs the best way we can. what i should do is the pups i cant get rid off i should take them to the owners of the black german shephard and let him deal with them since it was his fault my dog had pups in the first place. if people would keep their dogs in their own yard then the number of homeless animals would drop alot. hope i cleared that up for you.
Good

Bolivar, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2009
I'm lad that I was just confused. I do understand your situation with roaming dogs and it is very frustrating, but some owner's just don't care about their pets. If possible you could get your dog spayed and prevent any future unwanted litter's, but I do wish you the best of luck finding your puppies good homes. If you can't or it becomes too much for you to care for maybe you could call the bell county animals shelter. The lady in carge there is very nice and helpful.
jade

United States

#17 Dec 27, 2009
I am really interested! Please email me! karisbab3zz@yahoo.com
Jessica

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2010
I am interested in Your puppies I would like to take one. I have a gated big backyard with plenty of space for the dog inside and out. I was curious at where you are located at and when they would e ready to go. Please email me at jesibeth12@hotmail.com when you get the chance asap thanks
Dee Cee

United States

#19 Jan 4, 2010
would take a boy tonight, live in middlesboro
Dee Cee

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2010
will take female allso,but have no ride. i live on winchester ave. want 1 real bad....if any way possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud to be LOOSE 11 min beer gut 4
Rose Ellison, Attorney (Aug '09) 1 hr Tom 29
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,883
Superintendent Martin (Feb '14) 2 hr big joke 67
Wendy Prater 3 hr hmm 46
Cumberland Gap Nuclear Tunnel Conspiracy (Aug '10) 3 hr nuke mtn 64
Lindsey Whitehead is out of Rehab lol for how long 3 hr Billy 7
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web