beware of billy flanary
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lucy lou

Manchester, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2009
billy flanary is a rapist.trust me on this I know
ex-of his

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2009
you r so retarted! billy is wonderful in every way!! and if you want to put this stuff on here..why dont you put your real name stupid! you know that nothing you r saying is true! so you need to keep your mouth shut...or is it that your just mad cause you cant have him....he has never raped anyone...he doesnt have to he has plenty of women...and they are all beautiful...besides that nasty lookin bridgett!
lucy lou

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2009
all his exes are ugly as hell. He beat every one of tem And yes he is a rapist. Ask around about what happened about 10-1 years ago. People who know will tell you the truth even his daughters...
ex-of his

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2009
no..for one i am beautiful and i know it...juwanna was a pretty girl...michelle..not to pretty....tinsie ledford,she is a very pretty girl...and i know that my son's sisters mary and rendy and britt would tell me...but they dont have to...i have known him for over 10 years...i know that he doesnt have to rape anyone...and the only ugly girlfriends he had was bridgette..linda and sheila and michelle wasnt to pretty..but all the rest that i know of...are pretty and i know i'm beautiful! and he has never in his life hit me..ever!!and sence you say he is a rapist and you know this so wel why dont you say who you are..cause you know that he will beat your face in!! he dont have to rape anyone...he has women lined up to be with him..he is a wonderful man..in every way!!
lucy lou

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2009
you ned to get you head out of his stining ass. michelle was almost beat o death by him she was wit him because he feared for her life as well as her 3 cildrenslves. One was by him. To be nmarried to two women is nasty with itself. Ask Billy family, ask Debbie she knows for a fact...As far as him beating his children, well he did I don't know about now but fewyears ago Renny showed mehe marks they were awful all over her legs. Ask her, she probablydidn't tell you becaue well, you are defning him now, she prbably knew you' defend him then.I hate hat sob.
gross

Pineville, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2009
I once worked with one of his women years ago and she was a pretty girl till she got with this man then she would come to work with black eyes and he also knock a couple teeth out. If this is your definition of a good man then you are screwed up! Don't know the man personally and wouldn't want to but I have seen him and he is not attractive. He is tall and ugly as hell. Always wondered what women seen in him or how he even got a woman let alone two at a time. Go figure.
ex-of his

Brownsville, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2009
no..i dont think i do have to do anything that you say...obviously you need to go back to school and learn to spell!! and rendy is her name..not renny! and she loves me to death! and michelle was nothing but a pill head..hoe..and didnt care nothing about her own kids...and you need to get your facts straight...tiera...lives with billy..he has custody of her..takes her to school everyday..and rendy trust me with all her heart and she always told me when she got in trouble and her dad would spank her...i'm sure he could care less if you hate him or not...and mary and rendy would beat you to death if they knew you were saying this about their dad..but of course you are to chicken to say your real name...and there has to be a reason that you wont say it! so maybe you just say you hate him because you cant have him! and agin..stupid...linda and billy was never married..and deb was not married to billy when he was married to shiela...and the marriage with juwanna only lasted overnight..and then michele didnt last to long either...billy gets what billy wants...he has custody of all his kids..except my baby..and thats just because he told me that he knows i'm a great mother and that he would never try to take him from me..but he pays child support faithfully every month..and more than the amount he is suppose to pay! now what?
lucy lou

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2009
I never said billy and Debbie were married I said to ask Debbie, she is either his sister or cousin she can tell you all about the true facts. Renny did tell me and 3 other people that he beat the hell out of her, she showed us the welps and bruises. That sob would never fight a man in his life, never has unless he has a gun. He is more into beating helpless children and ignorant women. I'm sure none of them were ignorant until one or two including yourself has te odasity to defend him. Michelle Reynolds was so scared of him. He even got his own father in trouble. He was caught in Harrogate TN. with cocaine and threw it over at his fathers feet. His father got into serious shit over that. You may think he is a good man but you have a right to your own oppinion poor thing....But don't let these other people out here fall into his trap, if they do because of your defending him than you are just as bad as him if something were to happen to tem...He is a son of a bit** from the center of the pits of hell and to be honest, I personaly can't wait till he goes back.
lucy lou

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2009
Don't you find it funny that all ost every single woman he has dated or married,is on drugs. The poor women have to find comfort somewhere. With all the beatings they went through they had to take so many pain pills that is what got them on drugs....
lucy lou

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2009
I won't put my real name because I hadrento defend, I know him and what he is capable of. I don't care if someone reported this for slander. It would be great to get his name where it belongs, I would love to see him in prison if not worse. I know that may be a little harsh but people who commit crimes should have to pay for them. If a person is speeding,they pay....if aperson does drugs or drinks,they get talked about. If a dirty sob rapes a woman and beats his kids, it's ok...WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
ex-of his

Brownsville, TN

#13 Jan 21, 2009
NO...you wont put your real name on here..but now i know who you r stupid...and i dont know why you you keep saying that he raped someone..he has never raped anyone...if you know so much then why dont you say that...and he has never done no such thing to his father....you dont even know his father..billy is not even really a flanary..he is a ferguson...see how stupid you are!! and his dad is or was not roy..and you have no right to call his mom a b!t*h...his number is in the phone book..call him and tell him what you think of him and see what he does to you...your just a stupid hoe...and michelle was a pill head before she got with billy..stupid! and juwanna was also! and the comment on the things you do and go to jail for...yeah..but see billy goes to jail when he has to..he just has enough money and the best high class friends so he can be out of jail...you are just showing the world how stupid you are! but keep on!..and billy has no sister named dabbie...sorry...get your facts sraight! i think i have been in the family way to many years not to know who the family is!!
ex-of his

Brownsville, TN

#14 Jan 21, 2009
and if you are talking about debbie drake...i will make sure to call her here in a min. and let her know that you are saying this...she would never say these things...and she sure dont like ppl. out here saying anything about her or having her name on here...and thats the only cousin he has that is debbie...so you r really stupid!!
young lady

United States

#15 Jan 21, 2009
lucy lou wrote:
billy flanary is a rapist.trust me on this I know
YOU ARE EX GIRL FRIEND.YOU are going to say bad things about any way him.You was talking about people on another topix like the girl named iva hoskins right if you talk about one you will talk about some one else.What you are called is a two faced ass hole.Dont go spreading gossip about my boy friend. Ok
palehorse

Pineville, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2009
young lady wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE EX GIRL FRIEND.YOU are going to say bad things about any way him.You was talking about people on another topix like the girl named iva hoskins right if you talk about one you will talk about some one else.What you are called is a two faced ass hole.Dont go spreading gossip about my boy friend. Ok
you must be another white trash drugged out ho.you must be really desperate to fool with that sorry black a##.
lucy lou

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2009
young lady wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE EX GIRL FRIEND.YOU are going to say bad things about any way him.You was talking about people on another topix like the girl named iva hoskins right if you talk about one you will talk about some one else.What you are called is a two faced ass hole.Dont go spreading gossip about my boy friend. Ok
Bitch I never went ot with that tall lurkey sob...and I didn't say anything bad about that girl I va I just said I know her.Get your lies straight. I don't care how much you defend that sob yes he did get his father caught up in his cocaine deals. You look prety stupid defending him with lies, everyone knows the truth about all of it.
ex-of his

Brownsville, TN

#18 Jan 22, 2009
OK...THIS IS TO LUCY LOU AND YOUNG LADY AND PALE HORSE! I AM AN EX OF HIS...AND WE STILL HAVE COMMUNICATION AND ALWAYS WILL BECAUSE OF OUR BABY!
I DONT KNOW WHO AN IVA IS EITHER AND I HAVE NEVER WROTE ABOUT HER...AND I DONT EVER HAVE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM...WE WILL ALWAYS BE IN EACH OTHERS LIVES...YOUR JUST ANOTHER ONE OF HIS HOES THAT HE WILL BE WITH FOR A SHORT TIME...BILLY AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER 11 YEARS NOW...I WATCHED HIS GIRLS GROW UP AND NOW THE SMALL ONES GROW TOO! NOW...TO LUCY LOU... i never tried to defend him beating on women...i am just saying he never beat on me...and i am sorry for who ever you know for a fact that he has treated badly!...and to the girl that says he is your boy friend...OMG...he is 53 years old..he is not a boyfriend...he might be your lover...or doing you..orseeing you in some way...but no..not billy flanary...he is no ones "boy friend"! lol lol
K P BTCHZ

Tazewell, TN

#19 Nov 28, 2009
he is nasty! and he is a rat!
info

Murray, KY

#20 Nov 28, 2009
ex-of his wrote:
no..for one i am beautiful and i know it...juwanna was a pretty girl...michelle..not to pretty....tinsie ledford,she is a very pretty girl...and i know that my son's sisters mary and rendy and britt would tell me...but they dont have to...i have known him for over 10 years...i know that he doesnt have to rape anyone...and the only ugly girlfriends he had was bridgette..linda and sheila and michelle wasnt to pretty..but all the rest that i know of...are pretty and i know i'm beautiful! and he has never in his life hit me..ever!!and sence you say he is a rapist and you know this so wel why dont you say who you are..cause you know that he will beat your face in!! he dont have to rape anyone...he has women lined up to be with him..he is a wonderful man..in every way!!
just to let you know,sheila wasnt his girlfriend.She was his wife.Linda was his girlfriend.I knew all four of them when they lived on Greenwood Rd.They all shared the same house.Billy would take turns on which ous he wanted to sleep with.Shelia was very pretty,so was linda.Billy use to beat on shelia,I'm not for sure about linda.But I know for facts he did Linda.The only reason he got shelias kids,is because he wouldnt let her have them.But she was a wonderful mother.As for linda,where she was his girlfriend,he couldnt keep her baby..How I know all this is because I use to live next to them on Greenwood..This was years ago.He use to rent from dallas,he lived in a green house.So I know linda and sheila,their wonderful.
law enforcement

Fulton, KY

#21 Nov 29, 2009
ex-of his wrote:
no..for one i am beautiful and i know it...juwanna was a pretty girl...michelle..not to pretty....tinsie ledford,she is a very pretty girl...and i know that my son's sisters mary and rendy and britt would tell me...but they dont have to...i have known him for over 10 years...i know that he doesnt have to rape anyone...and the only ugly girlfriends he had was bridgette..linda and sheila and michelle wasnt to pretty..but all the rest that i know of...are pretty and i know i'm beautiful! and he has never in his life hit me..ever!!and sence you say he is a rapist and you know this so wel why dont you say who you are..cause you know that he will beat your face in!! he dont have to rape anyone...he has women lined up to be with him..he is a wonderful man..in every way!!
well that proves hes capabiple of rape if he would beat a girls face in
haha

Tazewell, TN

#22 Nov 29, 2009
ex-of his wrote:
you r so retarted! billy is wonderful in every way!! and if you want to put this stuff on here..why dont you put your real name stupid! you know that nothing you r saying is true! so you need to keep your mouth shut...or is it that your just mad cause you cant have him....he has never raped anyone...he doesnt have to he has plenty of women...and they are all beautiful...besides that nasty lookin bridgett!
what is bridgette's last name, pleez?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 153,621
Cushy Chris 6 min Fuhgituhbowdit 8
Elect Chad Shannon for state rep. 87th district 56 min Matt Trump 108
Clint Sampson 1 hr TCM 6
I will find you 1 hr Barbourbilly 13
Bobblehead 2 hr Funny 5
Doncaster ave 6 hr April B 12
Clowns on the loose. 6 hr April B 40
MBORO Sch Brd Must GO! 11 hr Work 59

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages