fox one

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Does anyone know of any section 8 homes for rent in Middlesboro?
Really

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

fox one wrote:
Does anyone know of any section 8 homes for rent in Middlesboro?
What size house you looking for and how many in family?
tenants

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

i would like to know the same thing. what size and which area are you interested in. i have 8 rental properties and i have 2 coming open within the next month. i have one renter due out the 28 of september and one due out oct. first. please post email so i can give you more info.
Looking

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Looking in the middlesboro area.
Really

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Looking wrote:
Looking in the middlesboro area.
how many in family? Type of income, need more info please.
tenants

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

i could possibly help if they would answer me back.
hello

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Where are they located at and how much? I am interested in them. Thank you!
searching now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

tenants wrote:
i would like to know the same thing. what size and which area are you interested in. i have 8 rental properties and i have 2 coming open within the next month. i have one renter due out the 28 of september and one due out oct. first. please post email so i can give you more info.
. I am not the one that started this post, but can you please email me @ LuckyBeth22@yahoo.com if you have a house or apartment for rent. I have been looking for a place for 4 weeks in the Middlesboro, Harrogate area, and we have now been homeless 2 days. NO ONE will accept my section 8. I am NOT on drugs or lazy, but disabled due to a car wreck. I have a 5 year old child and need a place that will be open soon. If you or anyone else can help me just email me at the address above. Thank you and God bless....
searching now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

tenants wrote:
i could possibly help if they would answer me back.
I just wanted to say it is just me and my child and I am already approved for the section 8, just need to find a place badly! Thank you.
Really

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

searching now wrote:
<quoted text>I just wanted to say it is just me and my child and I am already approved for the section 8, just need to find a place badly! Thank you.
how old is your child? Type of income info Sweety.
Question

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Does anyone on this post still have around a 2 or 3 BR house for rent here in Middlesboro? I've got a friend on my facebook that is looking very hard for a place, she is a great friend and person all the way around and I can get u info on her if needed please let me know asap.....Thank's!
Tam

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

I have a sixteen year old daughter and we have been looking for a house or anything to rent that may acsept pets, a smll pet that is.... about 400-450 a month... I am not on drugs and prefer a place that dont have any as neighbors.... can anyone help... tjshepherd0033@gmail.com
Me too

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

I am also looking for a house (with reasonable rent). It doesn't even have to be section 8. I haven't even applied for section 8, but guess I could try. I work a full time job, and have 3 kids. I am in need of a house badly!! Any info would be very much appreciated!
fox one

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom house...It's just me and my 2 kids..
searching now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
how old is your child? Type of income info Sweety.
My only income right now is disability from the car wreck. My child is 5 years old, and it is just the two of us. Thank you.
searching now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

We are still without a home, and in a really bad situation. It is just me and my 5 year old. If anyone still has a 2 BR house for rent in the Middlesboro or Pineville area, PLEASE email me at LuckyBeth22@yahoo.com. Thank you
Needing a place NOW

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

tenants wrote:
Do you have ANY rental properties open right now. It is just me and my son and we are homeless looking for a decent place. He is 5, so we are looking to secure someplace soon. Thank you.
southland

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

tenants wrote:
I am also looking for a 3 bedroom house/trailor in Middlesboro. Husband works for Smithfield and I work for Bell-Whitley. We have 3 teenagers. We are on Section 8 and have been for 15 years with no problems. Please email me at southerlandv@gmail.com if you have anything or know of anything available. Thank you.
Tori

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Could you please email me about the location of your rental properties and I have a few other questions. My email is tsmith0482@kctcs.edu
tenants wrote:
Searching NOW

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Does anyone have any homes open right now that are decent. Me and my child are still looking for something. Please email me if you have anything!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
whatever happen to Gary Sturgill???? (Apr '09) 29 min Rat 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Justice Dale 138,784
Tyler Cupp 1 hr bossassbitch 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,215
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr curious 122,874
Synthetic Weed 2 hr Needy Smoker 27
Rtec how much? 3 hr sasha 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••