donnie smith arrested for murder?!?!!?!?

donnie smith arrested for murder?!?!!?!?

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Breaking news

Arlington, TX

#1 Apr 13, 2011
omg!
an old friend

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2011
I've known Donnie for a long time and this has blowed my mind,guess you never can tell about people..
what

Mayfield, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2011
what?
Serious

Mayfield, KY

#4 Apr 13, 2011
Which Donnie Smith?
know a little bit

Dexter, MO

#5 Apr 13, 2011
What2

Mayfield, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2011
He's not listed in the Bell County Detention Center record. Where was he arrested???????
an old friend

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Apr 13, 2011
he is in claiborne county under a 1,000.000 bond
Breaking news

Arlington, TX

#9 Apr 13, 2011
Yea i've known donnie a real long time to. I sure hated to hear this. I thought he was really on the strait and narrow. It just goes to show anything can happen to anybody at anytime.
get-r-done

Church Hill, VA

#10 Apr 13, 2011
Hang him from the highest tree you can find!
well

United States

#11 Apr 13, 2011
How sad for the family of the victim. But maybe now they can have some closure. And Donnie always was a weird, perverted, dopehead kinda guy
Tn girl

Sikeston, MO

#12 Apr 13, 2011
I personally don't know this Donnie Smith but I will say that if he is guilty, and keep in mind that it has to be proven in a court of law, then he should get the maximum sentence. This was a terrible, gruesome and brutal murder. I'd hate to think what was going through the victim's mind in his last few minutes. Nobody should have to go through such a painful death. Especially a good man, such as he. So, kudos to the Claiborne County Sheriff's Department if they have the right man....
what

Mayfield, KY

#13 Apr 13, 2011
My heart goes out to both of the families.
Shocked

Madisonville, KY

#15 Apr 13, 2011
I agree with u what...my heart goes out to both families...i personally know donnie and his family and his mother is really bad off and they dont know if she will make it after they convict him if he is found guilty...but if he is found guilty then he deserves what he gets because that innocent man didnt deserve what happened to him...i just hope they have the right man behind bars and they arent still out here so they can do the same thing over again...but ill be prayin for both families.
anotheronebitest hedust

Richmond, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2011
over the years i have seen some terrible crimes committed in claiborne county,and as far as i can remember not one unsolved,the one name that is always mentioned under whoever is sherriff at the time is det.honeycut,although i don't know this man,i think he is probably the best detective in this area,i would hope the next time we have an unsolvable crime in middlesboro someone would be noble enough to ask det.honeycut for some assistance,i for one would like to know how good he really is !!!!
know some

Dexter, MO

#18 Apr 14, 2011
Harvey Fuson wrote:
I think they should just let him go. He didn't do it, I just tripped and fell.
You are one sick BASTARD!! How dare you torment this family more than they already are? At least Donnie's family can go to the jail and visit him! Harvey's family can never see him on this earth again! You are lower than low...
r u serious

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Apr 14, 2011
anotheronebitesthedust wrote:
over the years i have seen some terrible crimes committed in claiborne county,and as far as i can remember not one unsolved,the one name that is always mentioned under whoever is sherriff at the time is det.honeycut,although i don't know this man,i think he is probably the best detective in this area,i would hope the next time we have an unsolvable crime in middlesboro someone would be noble enough to ask det.honeycut for some assistance,i for one would like to know how good he really is !!!!
Your memory obviously doesn't serve you well, what about the young man down in the speedwell area? That's still Claiborne county and his murder has never been solved! I can't remember his last name but his first name was Shane, now listed as a cold case. If Honeycut is such a good detective why hasn't this mystery been solved? I am sure his family would like closure as well.
know some

Dexter, MO

#20 Apr 14, 2011
r u serious wrote:
<quoted text> Your memory obviously doesn't serve you well, what about the young man down in the speedwell area? That's still Claiborne county and his murder has never been solved! I can't remember his last name but his first name was Shane, now listed as a cold case. If Honeycut is such a good detective why hasn't this mystery been solved? I am sure his family would like closure as well.
I am sure this case is on David's mind also. I understand this family would like closure as well. Maybe someone will come forward with info as they did on this case...
I know

Tazewell, TN

#21 Apr 14, 2011
r u serious wrote:
<quoted text> Your memory obviously doesn't serve you well, what about the young man down in the speedwell area? That's still Claiborne county and his murder has never been solved! I can't remember his last name but his first name was Shane, now listed as a cold case. If Honeycut is such a good detective why hasn't this mystery been solved? I am sure his family would like closure as well.
His last name was Cobb I went to school with him.
no way

Dexter, MO

#22 Apr 14, 2011
Even if he is found guilty, I will NEVER believe he did this!
I heard

Brownsville, TN

#23 Apr 14, 2011
from the inside of the claiborne county jail that the guy got a royal beat down when he got put in. then I heard from a very reliable source that he has been charged with two other murders on top of that. If he did this he deserves what he gets!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 151,913
Mboro football Whitley game 1 hr Jacket 21
shaun bayless! stop like an idiot!!! 11 hr Yes Im nosy 30
does anyone know Amanda hall 12 hr Iseeit 4
Lookin for a third! 15 hr dock 2
does anybody know ms.kathye greene's whereabout? 19 hr bigcatch 27
j bowling and d bowling 19 hr Right 2

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages