omg!!!!

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Penny givens is this the same one that worked at the high school
Question

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="omg!!!!"]Penny givens is this the same one that worked at the high school[/QUOTE]

What are you OMG'ing about? What happened? And how can we know if you don't tell us what it is?
So sad

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Family ties

Spring Grove, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Dont judge all the Givens because theres one or two bad eggs in the dozen. Were good hardworking peopleand her and my uncle need more help than any medical professional could offer.
So sad

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Family ties wrote:
Dont judge all the Givens because theres one or two bad eggs in the dozen. Were good hardworking peopleand her and my uncle need more help than any medical professional could offer.
With that being said, I would hope that you realize they need your support and encouragement in what will no doubt a very trying time for everyone concerned. And by support, I mean support in their efforts to get back on track....not keep them on it.
Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Penny and George have lied and screwed over so many people, now they are getting theirs. Karma has come back to bite them on the a**. and Karma is a bitch. I hope she gets to spend some time in prison, and that her cell mate is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 200 pounds, and thinks that Penny is purty!!! I can't wait to see what Karma has in store for her drunken pos husband....
Curious

Dyer, TN

#8 Mar 12, 2013
This is so sad to read. My son went to school with her children and this completely shocked me. She was always so involved at school. Had her kids on time every morning, you name it. They have about 5 or 6 kids. So sad to see what drugs do to people. I hate living her its a drug infested town.
How sad

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Karma wrote:
Penny and George have lied and screwed over so many people, now they are getting theirs. Karma has come back to bite them on the a**. and Karma is a bitch. I hope she gets to spend some time in prison, and that her cell mate is about 6 feet tall and weighs about 200 pounds, and thinks that Penny is purty!!! I can't wait to see what Karma has in store for her drunken pos husband....
How sad that you are such a bitter person. Karma? No such thing. Bible teaches you better than that, oh wait you probably never read that! I know Penny and her family and this truly truly saddens me, I don't understand what has happened to her and so hate that her and her girls are going through this, it is just a sad reflection on things that can happen to people. Don't sit back and laugh, it shows you have no compassion and don't care about anyone, well I knew that when you spouted Karma crap. Penny was a fine person I don't know what has happened to her but she doesn't deserve to be bashed this way. She needs prayer and her family needs prayer. I hope people that actually do pray and believe in God will at least pray for them.
poo

Dexter, MO

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Always has been my favorite teacher and always will love you mrs. G
Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Let me straighten out a few things for you "How Sad." I happen to be one of the people that Penny and George screwed over. You know nothing about me, so don't judge me. How do you know I have no compassion and don't care about anyone? That's right, you don't. As a matter of fact, I have read the Bibe from front to back. Penny and George made the decisions that led them to where they are now, and I'm pretty sure they knew they had a family when they made their choices. You can't sit up on your high horse and look down at people you think are beneath you without it coming back to haunt you, and you sure can't drag other people's names through the mud without the same happening to you. My picture has never been on the front page of the paper for felony offences, nor have I ever been arrested. Penny and George both have had that honor. Revenge is not mine, my dear. God will deal with them as He sees fit. Being in church everytime the door is open does not make you a Christian. I agree that her family needs prayer, but she and George need rehab and a dose of humility.
Question

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2013
Karma wrote:
Let me straighten out a few things for you "How Sad." I happen to be one of the people that Penny and George screwed over. You know nothing about me, so don't judge me. How do you know I have no compassion and don't care about anyone? That's right, you don't. As a matter of fact, I have read the Bibe from front to back. Penny and George made the decisions that led them to where they are now, and I'm pretty sure they knew they had a family when they made their choices. You can't sit up on your high horse and look down at people you think are beneath you without it coming back to haunt you, and you sure can't drag other people's names through the mud without the same happening to you. My picture has never been on the front page of the paper for felony offences, nor have I ever been arrested. Penny and George both have had that honor. Revenge is not mine, my dear. God will deal with them as He sees fit. Being in church everytime the door is open does not make you a Christian. I agree that her family needs prayer, but she and George need rehab and a dose of humility.
Wow do you sound bitter. Wel first off I am not judging you, you did that by writing the stuff you wrote. And yes I know that everyone who goes to church is not a christian. But tell me this, how much better are you than Penny? You are getting on a site like this, where people seem to have a great deal of fun bashing other people and don't seem to care who is hurt by it or how it is going to affect these peoples families and you think you are better than the people you are bashing? Wrong. How sad for one their children to happen across your mess, and how sad they are going to be to find that people are talking about thei parents like that. You did make one statement that I agree with, I don't know you, and realy hope I never do, you aren't the kind of person I would want to be around at all.
The dingleberry patrol

Corbin, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow do you sound bitter. Wel first off I am not judging you, you did that by writing the stuff you wrote. And yes I know that everyone who goes to church is not a christian. But tell me this, how much better are you than Penny? You are getting on a site like this, where people seem to have a great deal of fun bashing other people and don't seem to care who is hurt by it or how it is going to affect these peoples families and you think you are better than the people you are bashing? Wrong. How sad for one their children to happen across your mess, and how sad they are going to be to find that people are talking about thei parents like that. You did make one statement that I agree with, I don't know you, and realy hope I never do, you aren't the kind of person I would want to be around at all.
. Is she the wife of old butch givens, somebody needs to hold him done and scrub the dingleberries off of his nasty @ss
Someone1

Harrogate, TN

#14 Sep 15, 2014
Curious wrote:
This is so sad to read. My son went to school with her children and this completely shocked me. She was always so involved at school. Had her kids on time every morning, you name it. They have about 5 or 6 kids. So sad to see what drugs do to people. I hate living her its a drug infested town.
The drugs changed her. I'm her youngest daughter, and because if her little 'slip' I had to move. My mom was a very good person, and raised me and my sisters to be respectful people who never gave up. My mom isn't much of a mother to me. All she does is drink or talk to her boyfriend who cusses me out every 5 seconds. If it wasn't for my grandparents, and my sisters I probably couldn't cope with all the stress she's given me.
Someone1

Harrogate, TN

#15 Sep 15, 2014
Karma wrote:
Well, did you know that my daddy tried to kill himself? And that he was vomiting blood? And that his kidneys almost shut down. But I'm going to tell you that my mother really does need help. The drugs destroyed her. But my mom used to be a very nice lady.
someone who knows

Dyer, TN

#16 Sep 15, 2014
It's been awhile since i saw Penny but she was and is an educated woman who unfortunately became addicted to alcohol and drugs. It is an addiction and from my understanding she received drug court. That has been over a year ago and hopefully she has prevailed. Her husband was the reason she was introduced to the pills in the first place. Just because she got caught doesn't mean he didn't send her out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at BP (Aug '13) 7 min Mustfa 464
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 167,666
Jimmy Pursifull 2 hr School mate 12
Islamic Mosque moving to old Tommy's Motosports... 2 hr Hahaha 5
Middlesboro Supertindent 4 hr Know Him 13
Amanda sturgil 12 hr Fake ass ppl 4
Miranda Wall 13 hr Mrniceguy 7

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages