United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

All MADE UP wrote:
All this "scandal" talk is just a bunch of jealous rumors.
There's nothing going on there. The lot's up and running and they are doing fine.
The PROOF of this is that there is no specific details being given here....just a bunch of people complaining about ALLEGEDLY being treated badly.
Same thing they said about those motorcycles. Nobody did anything wrong was the story. Got one on the way to the pen and more waiting their turn. Same family involved in both. See if that's made up.
Niue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm thinking how sad that the employees will take the rap for another thief by CB . Where was the bank dep. made? Think about it. Just like when money was missing from people's accts. the employee was fired over it, but after that the same crap has went on for years. Just like force pay ins, when they own the ins. co. they add ins. Gosh, it makes me sick, the number of business employees who have had to take the rap while this one group grows over 6 billion in revenue, and one family just keeps getting by with the same crap for generation after generation. You can bet Steve and Mrs. Campbell will go down for this but no one else will because they never go after the head chief. Money talks and creeps walk.
please

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Niue wrote:
I'm thinking how sad that the employees will take the rap for another thief by CB . Where was the bank dep. made? Think about it. Just like when money was missing from people's accts. the employee was fired over it, but after that the same crap has went on for years. Just like force pay ins, when they own the ins. co. they add ins. Gosh, it makes me sick, the number of business employees who have had to take the rap while this one group grows over 6 billion in revenue, and one family just keeps getting by with the same crap for generation after generation. You can bet Steve and Mrs. Campbell will go down for this but no one else will because they never go after the head chief. Money talks and creeps walk.
Mrs Campbell? Please tell more
Oh come on

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Mildred Campbell is the wife of former softball coach J W Cambell at Bell High. Short hair and glasses. Has a real funny high pitched laugh. She's the one who files all the paperwork with the county clerk and such. Colby is just as guilty as they are because he is/ was an employee up there as a second job. He did what Steve did as a secondary head honcho.
partner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Colby had his hand in the till, too. He sure learned a lot from the old man. That was his third job after drawing from taxpayers and taking care of family enterprises. Guess who he's going to blame for everything.
tie raid

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Niue wrote:
You are either badly misinformed or completely uneducated or just a liar. Some of this may be factual but I know some of the statements are false. You should be careful with your lies because this is going to be a big deal and you may find yourself in front of a grand jury.

“Prepare For Mayhem”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Somebody needs to look at all the people running that operation. Things don't "just happen".
Chickie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

I have known these people most of my life. I can't believe any of this, so I'm just going to say a prayer for their families.
Title Pawn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Anybody buy a car from Colby?
Just me

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

I don't know a damn. Thing but it's. odd a county clerk works there and don't know anything about tags .
Hotrod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Getting to to drive those new cars home every day must have been fun. If the bank saw how they were being treated, they'd have pulled financing long ago. What a crew.
Informed

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Hope their open I need service and like lees !
motorvoter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

it won't be lees
Like Lees

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

I will buy there again .i think their the greatest . They have the best service department . Actually, it is the only place I buy. I hate this happened but Terrence Lee is a good guy . I think something on the inside he could not control . I hope he keeps the dealership . I like buying from locals the money stays here. People can rob your business easily without you knowing it .
slusher inside

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

They could probably change VIN numbers for the right price.
why

Junction City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

some of you all make yourself look so dumb!!... Colby had nothing to do with ANY of this what so ever he was a salesman just like any other salesman their are only 2 people to blame for this and those 2 people have warrants out for them and I hate to break it to all you Colby haters he isn't one of them(Read the daily news it plainly states who was the cause and what was going on)... so if you don't know shut up you're only making the situation confusing people want to know the truth and not he said she said...
PEACH

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

If you think those two weren't told what to do think again. I would hate to think I had a business and didn't know what was going on. Pleading poor pitiful me in the paper shows alot if you think about it.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

PEACH wrote:
If you think those two weren't told what to do think again. I would hate to think I had a business and didn't know what was going on. Pleading poor pitiful me in the paper shows alot if you think about it.
Terry Lee and. Colby both knew what was going on.
homo watch

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Terry Lee and. Colby both knew what was going on.
Colby knew what was going on and hes getting away with it aint right and lots of folks know it hes a crook to
What Do U Mean

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

why wrote:
some of you all make yourself look so dumb!!... Colby had nothing to do with ANY of this what so ever he was a salesman just like any other salesman their are only 2 people to blame for this and those 2 people have warrants out for them and I hate to break it to all you Colby haters he isn't one of them(Read the daily news it plainly states who was the cause and what was going on)... so if you don't know shut up you're only making the situation confusing people want to know the truth and not he said she said...
Warrants out for them?

Are they on ?the run or something

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Curious 130,458
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min TEAM LABORER 1,082
leamon ward 1 hr close friend 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality 151,030
milked 3 hr Confused 7
Your opinion 3 hr Confused 16
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr yourmommm 1,048
Coaching 9 hr Yellow Jacket Fan 29
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••