Lee Motors Scandal
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
concerned

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Anybody have any information on what is going on up there??
rumors

Richmond, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2013
I'm not for sure I've heard so many different stories that I wouldn't know which one to believe first.. but I think the public has a right to know what is going on.... don't wanna take my business to crooks even if that's the case??
facts

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Bailey, Campbell, and Lee all have criminal charges against them. Easy check of the public records can find it.
Hmm

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2013
how do you check? And where do u find the bankruptcy filings on line?
info

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2013
usually, but not always www.sos.ky.gov
Information

Murray, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2013
They are nothing but crooks there!!! Bought a car the first of the year from there and they want even tag it!!! So now I am having to take them to court!! While I'm on my third set of temporary tags!!! Steve bailey is a bum and crook!!!!
truth

Tazewell, TN

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Isnt all used car salesmen crooks
HUH

United States

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Information wrote:
They are nothing but crooks there!!! Bought a car the first of the year from there and they want even tag it!!! So now I am having to take them to court!! While I'm on my third set of temporary tags!!! Steve bailey is a bum and crook!!!!
What more do you need other than your bill of sale in order to go the county clerk and buy your tags?
concerned

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2013
If you pay for your tags, tax, and license when you purchase the vehicle. The lot you bought the vehicle from is responsible for tagging it. Who in their right mind is going to pay twice.
Information

Murray, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2013
concerned wrote:
If you pay for your tags, tax, and license when you purchase the vehicle. The lot you bought the vehicle from is responsible for tagging it. Who in their right mind is going to pay twice.
Exactly no one in there right mind is going to pay twice!!! But we're taking them to court so ill get my tags hopefully here soon!!!
Chill

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2013
Good luck I hope you get your tag's. I never could deal with them people anyway good riddance to them.
Joe The Taylor

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2013
Make Colby pay for it. He pocketed a lot of money.
timmy

Ooltewah, TN

#13 Jun 4, 2013
Where the hell is this place so i know not to buy a car there?
Beware

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 7, 2013
Is'nt terry lee the president of commercial bank? If so that explains it they are well known for cleaning out people's checking accounts by double withdrawals.
REEP IT

Harrison, TN

#15 Jun 7, 2013
LEES FOOD MART OWNER TOO.....IF THEY ARE CROOKS LET THE MARKET WORK LIKE IT DID FOR EPES MOTORS!!!
Yes!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!""! ""!!!!!"!
REEP IT

Harrison, TN

#16 Jun 7, 2013
truth wrote:
Isnt all used car salesmen crooks
Well not really... IT IS ''USED" IF YOU GET A FORMER RENTAL CAR OR FLEET TRUCK-
OR HIGH MILEAGE IS LIKE GETTING WITH A GIRL THATS GUY'FRIEND' HAPPY. LOL IF U KNOW OR TELL YOU THEY OR IS OR HAS BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK . WHO CROOKED WHO??? IF YOU AINT GOT THE'"CREDIT" AND OR THE MONEY FOR A NICE RIDE OR WOMAN- YOU GET WHAT YOU CAN GET "USED". IV DONE BETTER WITH NEW TRUCKS MYSELF.LOL
Read the paper

Dyer, TN

#17 Jun 8, 2013
Read the daily news it's on today's paper
Colby owes

United States

#18 Jun 8, 2013
everybody an explanation.

This is worse than motorcycles.
All MADE UP

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jun 8, 2013
All this "scandal" talk is just a bunch of jealous rumors.

There's nothing going on there. The lot's up and running and they are doing fine.

The PROOF of this is that there is no specific details being given here....just a bunch of people complaining about ALLEGEDLY being treated badly.
proof

Somerset, KY

#20 Jun 8, 2013
Heard it on the radio and saw it on facebook. Shawn Fugate II is just one of the people that have filed charges on Bailey and Terry Lee. Just one. There are many more. The proof is sitting in the records of the county clerk, the county attorney, and now on warrants of the police. Don't take my word for it. Public records. "All made up" can go back to sleep now they don't have a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 158,081
whats going on at Binghamtown Church??? (Aug '11) 1 hr Mom 153
It's January! New School Board Where's the Cryb... 2 hr Moms opinion 31
Fat kid Napier drive 2 hr Point 6
coach hilton 2 hr Really 3
prostitutes (Nov '12) 3 hr Crystal 8
Rats (Jun '16) 4 hr Crystal 77

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance