Wildwoman2011

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Does anyone know if Teresa Thompson is dead? She lives in ambleside....
kygalsrthebest

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

If she is then she just passed away yesterday or today cause i just seen her 2 days ago if she is the one that is married to bruce
Mick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

She passed away this morning. She shot herself
Praying

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Praying for her family. What a sad, tragic thing to have happen. I didn't know her, but my heart goes out to her. Did she have kids that might see these posts? If so, I hope everyone will keep it decent and not post ignorant things.
JoJo

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

why would she shot herself?
deb

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

Omg, i used to live beside her and Bruce. Wonder why she did that? Breaks my heart. She had the blue-est eyes I have ever seen.
hamburg garhasm

Mccarr, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

just heard this as a roumor at happymart, an EMT said one of his cop buddies told him /// no concrete evidence
Missing Theresa

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

So saddened to learn about Theresa Capps Thompson. She was an amazing person-such empathy for her students when she was a Guidance Counselor. She was a real "esteem builder" for the children and middle school children, at that awkward age anyway, so desperately needed that. I know that her husband, Bruce, was absolutely devoted to her and will be so sadly lost without her. As mentioned previously, she had beautiful and piercing blue eyes. I was always reminded of Maria Shriver when I saw her. They could pass as sisters. She always spoke so lovingly of a nephew when we'd talk. It was also my pleasure to work with her in a professional capacity as well. This news is so shocking and I will be praying for her family. She will be sadly missed by so many.
What

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Esteem builder you are kidding RIGHT ,Someone should have been a counselor to her, check into how she really done students.
deb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

What time yesterday morning did this happen? Does anyone know why she did it?
Hoover

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

Wildwoman2011 wrote:
Does anyone know if Teresa Thompson is dead? She lives in ambleside....
How terribly sad for Teresa to have felt no hope for her future. She's always been very emotional and had trouble dealing with life. She lost her mother a few weeks ago. May God bless and comfort her family at this very difficult time.
so sad

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Beel

Mccarr, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

told by a relative that she had been diagnosed with cancer after she had just had a death in the family.
paul

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

So sad.
i remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

when I was in middle school I had a friend that had told me and another close friend that her new step father had been sexually abusing her. She said that she had told her mother, and her mother had hit her and blamed her. So we talked the abused girl into going to talk to mrs. Thompson about what had happin. She ask us as her friends to go with her. We went to Mrs.Thompsons office and when the abused girl started to tell her story. Mrs. Thompson put us all out of her office. She did not help the abused girl who sat in her office crying. After 2 years when we all were in high school. The girl finally went to another counsler and told her story and how she was still being abused, and this counsler took action and she was removed from her home. THESE ARE THE MEMORIES I HAVE OF MRS. TERESA THOMPSON. REST IN PEACE.
want to know

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Years ago sge was accused of murdering her husband Steven Cook. This is what I remember about her.
spencer

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

want to know wrote:
Years ago sge was accused of murdering her husband Steven Cook. This is what I remember about her.
Was stephen cook david cook's brother?
sad

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

You are so wrong, she didnt kill him, nor was she accused of it. Theresa was one of the kindest people i have ever known. Let her rest in peace.
Kathy

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

What was going on in her life.
want to know

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

spencer wrote:
<quoted text>
Was stephen cook david cook's brother?
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min S C A 138,518
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 min Ancient Wolf 81,196
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min The_Box 122,639
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 30 min redeemer 25,971
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 16,063
missing dog 3 hr marsha 9
tony ramsey (Jan '10) 8 hr pissed off husband 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search