anyone know kevin wilson?

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Krazee Bitch

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I know him - cool guy.

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
oh just seen he was in a you know if he does dope, on the needle, that sorta thing? i seen were he likes to smoke pot. you know how he treats his women? is he faithful? cause this girl he is with was looking for other guys like 2 or 3 days after she split up with her husband. if he is a good guy like you say, he deserves alot better than her.
i seen the girl he is a relationship with...boy, does he know how to pick 'em! from what i heard, she is still married, a pill head, lying whore. she has a kid but all she cares about is getting high. sad excuse for a mom; all she cares about is getting high rather than taking care of her baby. sad to do that to an innocent child.
Yearbook commitee

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
It sounds like you really know , like you spend time with the gf, mboro is a bad place for hear say , I don't believe nothing until I see it with my own eyes . Someone could dislike the gf and made up all that bs and I'll give you some real important info = if you truly want to know something about someone topix isn't the place , try friends or family cause on here you'll only hear the worst .. Someone could been on every drug made but turned their life around and changed into a great person but they will still get bashed on this site
i know

Dyer, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2013
hes a nice boy don't have them on his face any more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Cczar 173,971
Mayor 2 hr Mtn lion 2
Highway 52 7 hr Montana man 28
Sagebrush hiring druggies 23 hr Liz 15
tab brimm (Feb '11) Tue Darius 5
Test Tue Fn retard 3
It's against the law to have Tinted Windows In ... Tue Jack Webb 39

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages