Pikeville, KY

#181 Sep 14, 2012
how much time does she have to serve.
kari

Boiling Springs, SC

#182 Sep 14, 2012
lol wrote:
she's back in jail.
Lmao, what idiot goes to their trial high? This girl, how funny..omg her mugshot looks hideous. Stanky skanky Stacy will never learn.
shadow

Mayfield, KY

#183 Sep 17, 2012
because hes d kings judge recall judge robbie king
well

Dyer, TN

#184 Sep 18, 2012
If you notice, the thread was started by saying Judgy Youkum had a thing w/ Stacey. That has since been removed, who would remove that??? Robbie himself, that is the only reason her butt is sitting there now, he has realized he is killing her giving her breaks, or he did not want the wifey finding out?!?
Pssshh

Charlotte, NC

#186 Sep 18, 2012
well wrote:
If you notice, the thread was started by saying Judgy Youkum had a thing w/ Stacey. That has since been removed, who would remove that??? Robbie himself, that is the only reason her butt is sitting there now, he has realized he is killing her giving her breaks, or he did not want the wifey finding out?!?
I really don't think he would go near her, u can look at her and tell she has something Clorox couldn't wash off, look at the sores on her lips and dark circles under her eyes. 10 days in jail for everything she's been on jail for is nothing!
The wall crumbles

Tazewell, TN

#187 Sep 24, 2012
So its funny that chris and john are sitting in jail in va. Stacy was with them but she got to go. Wonder what that was about. Then Chris Ball and Ashly get arrested for warrents as they are leaving her house. Wonder if she had something to do with that or the cops just randomly pulled over to wanted people as they left her house. Things are getting crazy over here and stacy walking away scott free just makes things look really bad on her and the entire judicial system. I knew someone who was probably a one of the only true friends she had, but she screwed her and left her high and dry. But from reading all this it seams to be her style. Wonder how long Chris and Jon will have to sit in jail while she is out running the tread off his tires.
Johnny

Lexington, KY

#188 Sep 28, 2012
What did Chris and John get arrested for?
she looks bad

Sarasota, FL

#189 Sep 28, 2012
she looks really bad. her life style is taking its toll on her.
junior

United States

#190 Sep 29, 2012
The wall crumbles wrote:
So its funny that chris and john are sitting in jail in va. Stacy was with them but she got to go. Wonder what that was about. Then Chris Ball and Ashly get arrested for warrents as they are leaving her house. Wonder if she had something to do with that or the cops just randomly pulled over to wanted people as they left her house. Things are getting crazy over here and stacy walking away scott free just makes things look really baddies on her and the entire judicial system. I knew someone who was probably a one of the only true friends she had, but she screwed her and left her high and dry. But from reading all this it seams to be her style. Wonder how long Chris and Jon will have to sit in jail while she is out running the tread off his tires.
Chris? Isn't that the guy she's dating? Who's john and why are they in jail?
To lol

United States

#191 Sep 29, 2012
Actually....

white trash
n. Offensive Slang
1. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person or poor white people.
2. Used as a disparaging term for a white person or white people perceived as being lazy and ignorant.

Looks like #2 is it! I'll give you an example. One obviously has to be "lazy" and "ignorant" to shoplift and that seems to happens a lot in the family. If you look up something called a job while youre looking in Websters (ha), you will find that is the act of working and earning legitimate money (then one can buy what they want instead of stealing!). The problem for ones like you, is that most places of gainful employment require pre-employment drug testing. Another issue for you is that a prospective employer may ask if you have reliable means of transportation to get back and forth to work. DUI's usually result in no transportation! Btw, that reminds me. How DO all the trash in the Sparks family stay out of jail after all the shoplifting and drunk driving? I think that's obvious to all.

So my perception of you all is (drumroll please!)
White Trash! I'm glad we could clarify this.
wow

Lexington, KY

#192 Sep 30, 2012
I dont think the whole sparks family is trash...maybe stacy but not greg or their parents. They cannot help what she does or the choices she makes.she is not the stacy we all knew and loved, she is a thief, liar, druggie, terrible mother, daughter, sister, and friend. Sad for all involved!

Since: Sep 12

New Tazewell, TN

#193 Oct 3, 2012
Chris Cochran and John Burch
What a joke

Dyer, TN

#194 Oct 4, 2012
Maybe she will get prescibed suboxone and xanaxs and we will be happy. People think if things are prescribed their not a druggie any more. Get a clue ! You're in the dark and don't know it YET!
HELP

Bensalem, PA

#195 Oct 4, 2012
Can someone give me her actual address my Son (lost) his wallet giving her a ride home for Chris. He doesn't know the address???
yep

Dyer, TN

#196 Oct 4, 2012
Go to west end school, there is a rd on your leftnext to a big brick house, go down just a lil ways and it is a white house w/ brick on the bottom of it. There is a wood porch on 1 side of the house. It's on the left, i believe there are only 2 houses on the left it's the first one. Good luck on the wallet though!! lol
Say What

Richmond, KY

#197 Oct 4, 2012
HELP wrote:
Can someone give me her actual address my Son (lost) his wallet giving her a ride home for Chris. He doesn't know the address???
Lost his wallet my azz, he probably had his pants off gettin one and it just slipped out into her hand as he was ejaculating. He was probable numb all over and didn't feel anything,(been there and done that).
Andy

Chattanooga, TN

#198 Oct 4, 2012
Amazed4eva wrote:
Chris Cochran and John Burch
Oh Geez not again! Why are they in jail this time?
Young Blood

United States

#199 Oct 12, 2012
Any word about Stacy?
sad times

Lexington, KY

#200 Oct 12, 2012
What you wanna know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Secular American 169,022
Alumni Football Game!!! 1 hr Chad 35
WHO is the most Nosey, back stabbing, fake pers... 1 hr Corrupt 8
Do you think the Bailey/Henson murder will ever... (Aug '13) 3 hr Shadow 45
will Bill Kelley rin for mayor again? 4 hr Chad 6
Chris Crockett 15 hr Waddeles 7
Crystal Campbell 15 hr Waddeles 6

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages