Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
me too

Fulton, KY

#2 May 15, 2012
wanna know wrote:
Why do you keep letting Stacy Sparks out of jail on low or no bond, but people that have JOBS you put bonds on them that theyy can't get out. Maybe next time she will break in your house! You need to be reported...are you doing the dirty with her or what!
I agree. I wondered why her rap sheet is a mile long and she never serves any time??!!!
Matlock

Tazewell, TN

#3 May 15, 2012
She must have a really good lawyer.
right on

Sharpsburg, KY

#5 May 15, 2012
i couldnt have said it better myself!! by the way what about the other 364 days in the year? whos with her kids then?
Matlock

Tazewell, TN

#6 May 15, 2012
Sarcasm on here just goes right over your little heads. Of course we know she can't afford one, unless she is paying by other means. DUH All I can say is bless her heart.
hmmm

Washington, IN

#9 May 16, 2012
I would like to find out how to report her. Is there a main division that one could contact?
Alantis

Somerset, KY

#10 May 16, 2012
Well, I just spoke with Stacey over the weekend her & her boyfriend ( Bill ) were at Bill's market & she said that she had been to jail last week but, that she was working as a secret shopper and they arrested her for shoplifting she said all charges would be dropped casue she can prove to them that she is employed as bell county secret shopper that she found the job through the bargain banner. So stop picking on her she does have a job and they just mistakened her as a shoplifter she doesn't steal she secretly shops.She borrows which means she will pay you back.Why would you want to report her for going to see a physcian? evryone goes to the doctor, don't you ? I know i had to today over my knee O' its a killing me they give me some ibuprofen it has helped a little bit.Just love this young lady she is nice girl.
hilarious

Fulton, KY

#11 May 17, 2012
Alantis wrote:
Well, I just spoke with Stacey over the weekend her & her boyfriend ( Bill ) were at Bill's market & she said that she had been to jail last week but, that she was working as a secret shopper and they arrested her for shoplifting she said all charges would be dropped casue she can prove to them that she is employed as bell county secret shopper that she found the job through the bargain banner. So stop picking on her she does have a job and they just mistakened her as a shoplifter she doesn't steal she secretly shops.She borrows which means she will pay you back.Why would you want to report her for going to see a physcian? evryone goes to the doctor, don't you ? I know i had to today over my knee O' its a killing me they give me some ibuprofen it has helped a little bit.Just love this young lady she is nice girl.
I have some oceanfront property I'd like to sell you. Lol wow.
Marina

Versailles, KY

#12 May 17, 2012
Atlantis, whats ur name? Are you the one that lived beside of her mom a few yrs ago?
Kim

Irmo, SC

#13 May 17, 2012
Alantis wrote:
Bill? Thought it was a guy named Chris. I saw them at Walmart a few days ago and they looked strung out. I know both of them from school and their parents. Goes to show you, you never know how your children will turn out, just try to keep them in church and pray for the best.
for real

Georgetown, KY

#14 May 17, 2012
Alantis wrote:
She has a job with be county secret shopper? Your telling me they pay you to shoplift or did I misunderstand. And I'am also wondering how everybody gets out of jail so quick & don't have a job to pay the fine and it seems each time their arrested for drugs or anything its always their frist time & they have a record a mile long in jail tracker.
its a miracle

Wallins Creek, KY

#15 May 18, 2012
She was in jail because she used someones credit card without them knowing it. I know this had been done for about six months or longer.
james

Winchester, KY

#16 May 18, 2012
This judge just lost my vote next time around.
U CAN BELIEVE THAT

Corbin, KY

#17 May 18, 2012
MONEY TALKS AND BULLS#IT WALKS HAVENT YOU HEARD ALL YOU NEED IN THIS TOWN IS MONEY AND YOU CAN GET OUTTA ANYTHING LOOK HOW OLE LIL JIMMY PURSIFUL GOT OUTTA KIDNAPPING??
U CAN BELIEVE THAT

Corbin, KY

#19 May 18, 2012
BTW THAT HALF A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE IS ROTTING DOWN AND IT SEEMS NOBODY CARES BECAUSE THE DRUGS ARE PRIORITY I GUESS. IF IT WHERE MINE I WOULD AT LEAST PRESSURE WASH THE GREEN AND BLACK SHIT OFF THE BRICK.
warrior

Georgetown, KY

#21 May 18, 2012
james wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah
James who?
leah

Winchester, KY

#22 May 18, 2012
I thought this judge was above standard. Why doesn't he do something about her?????
nope

Washington, IN

#23 May 19, 2012
its a miracle wrote:
She was in jail because she used someones credit card without them knowing it. I know this had been done for about six months or longer.
She has been in jail again since then. She went on May 10th for shoplifting AGAIN! For the above poster..she only works as a drug dealer and prostitute. The judge just keeps letting her walk, while he also let 2 kidnappers out on a 1,000 bond????
warrior

Winchester, KY

#24 May 19, 2012
james wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah
I know which James you are, you're nasty for admitting that! No wonder you lied to your girlfriend about it. You live on the beltline, right?
james

Pineville, KY

#25 May 19, 2012
no
warrior

Richmond, KY

#26 May 20, 2012
james wrote:
no
Yea right. I know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bisexual girl looking another girl 59 min Married and bisex... 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Francis 134,339
Heather 2 hr heather 9
What do u think about sonic drive in since new ... 2 hr what I know 3
Dr. Mullims 12 hr 1hotmomma 2
Debate: Marijuana - Middlesboro, KY (Aug '10) 14 hr wake up 283
J Justice in the area looking for people with D... 15 hr UghWhoIsItThen 13

Flood Warning for Bell County was issued at March 04 at 9:43AM EST

Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match