thelma partin claims to be a christian

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

kitty kat

Murray, KY

#1 Apr 18, 2012
i'm sorry, but why does thelma partin claim to be a christian and go to church when the door is open? She sells drugs and steals. How can you show yourself to be a christian and live this way. i have known all your family for many years and i have to say all of them has turned out to be trash. You have not been a good example for anyone to look up to. The next time you try to tell someone how to live their life by telling them they dont need to drink or do drugs or steal you need to think twice. I hope i am never around when you try to tell someone what they need to do or not do. Always remember those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. If you are going to claim to be a christian then live it!!!! Connie simpson and robin daniels were always trash and now their kids are trash and who do they owe it to???

“Memento mori”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2012
So going online and talking about these people behind their backs _is_ Christian?
i konw

Corbin, KY

#3 Apr 18, 2012
let me tell you.JEANETTE SMALLWOOD is a CHRISTIAN.and she lives it.at the packing house we the girls thanks shes a real angel we love her

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 18, 2012
kitty kat wrote:
i'm sorry, but why does thelma partin claim to be a christian and go to church when the door is open? She sells drugs and steals. How can you show yourself to be a christian and live this way. i have known all your family for many years and i have to say all of them has turned out to be trash. You have not been a good example for anyone to look up to. The next time you try to tell someone how to live their life by telling them they dont need to drink or do drugs or steal you need to think twice. I hope i am never around when you try to tell someone what they need to do or not do. Always remember those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. If you are going to claim to be a christian then live it!!!! Connie simpson and robin daniels were always trash and now their kids are trash and who do they owe it to???
i guess ur a christian?
i konw

Corbin, KY

#5 Apr 19, 2012
no but jeanette let her light shine.did not talk about people.like her sisters.
tara-

Corbin, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2012
kitty kat wrote:
okay so why cant you reveal who you are, why u talking crap on here about my family. this is ridiculous i doubt you are any better., get a life please and stay the F*CK out of my familys because i sware to god on everything that is holy, when i find out who has been saying all this crap, imma be broke for the rest of my life because all my money will be going strait into your medical bills.
tara-

Corbin, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2012
kitty kat wrote:
lmao, and i bet you buy from thelma dont cha??? so ur a cristain? b*tch please.
here

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2012
tara- wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, and i bet you buy from thelma dont cha??? so ur a cristain? b*tch please.
Bet not, Pleaase, Sorry Tara we know you don't know any better, You think that is the way theives and drug dealers do, Its against the Law, and Gods rule, but church is the place for her!!!!!
tara-

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2012
& i bet church is the place for you too.:)
here

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2012
tara- wrote:
& i bet church is the place for you too.:)
True, and I know the diff. between right and wrong, You should go there tooooo!
lala

Corbin, KY

#11 Apr 24, 2012
here wrote:
<quoted text>True, and I know the diff. between right and wrong, You should go there tooooo!
nahh im good, id feel like a hyppocrite, be afraid the good lord would strike me dead. u should be careful because in the bible it sais, dont judge, sooo, makes you one too there darlinnn(:
Family

Manito, IL

#12 Apr 28, 2012
Robin Daniels? Her mom was a Daniels not her.
U must not know as much as u think u do. & a lot of People make mistakes, like u. & as for all the family being trash U don't know all the family
So let Me u, This is a Very Big Family & u don't know all of us, just like u don't know Me and a lot More of us So u need to Stop runing ur mouth
Before One of us shuts it for u.
blah

Mayfield, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2012
Family wrote:
Robin Daniels? Her mom was a Daniels not her.
U must not know as much as u think u do. & a lot of People make mistakes, like u. & as for all the family being trash U don't know all the family
So let Me u, This is a Very Big Family & u don't know all of us, just like u don't know Me and a lot More of us So u need to Stop runing ur mouth
Before One of us shuts it for u.
Dude u repeated everything like twice and dont make sense .. Stupid
X employee

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Apr 29, 2012
i konw wrote:
let me tell you.JEANETTE SMALLWOOD is a CHRISTIAN.and she lives it.at the packing house we the girls thanks shes a real angel we love her
I didnt know Jeanette still worked at the packing house.She is a true sweetheart and a good christian and I have not ever heard anything bad about this lady.
Matthew

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Apr 29, 2012
"Judge not,that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge,ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete,it shall be measured to you again".Matthew 7:1-2

No man has any right to define what is right or wrong - ONLY God !! Those who reject God's laws and judgments and trust in their own judgments are the ones guilty of judging in the worst sense of the word.What right do we have to judge another human being?It works both ways,God is the ultimate Judge,and it is up to us to submit unto God's judgments.
John

New Tazewell, TN

#17 May 2, 2012
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min What if 136,603
couponing hoarder 31 min sowhat 2
Candi jones 1 hr you know who I am 1
girl from yokum apartments 4 hr YOLO 20
Chris Collett 7 hr This Bishhh 1
randy jo powers (Aug '13) 7 hr This Bishhh 17
David knack 9 hr Molly 1
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]