just sayin) smithfield worst job ever

just sayin) smithfield worst job ever

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

professor

Corbin, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
i worked there for awhile on 2nd shift ,and seen so many people getting yelled at, and abused, the worst place i ever worked for alot of druggies out there ,line leader fucked up on drugs so bad the company is so pathetic, i would never go there for a job ever again , i feel so sorry for people who have to work there til they find another job , the main people who run it out there are useless , i went in the office and reported alot of times the drug use and nothing ever gets done about it, makes me wonder if the whole place isnt drug dealing and feeding the people drugs out there, i found something better ,and left, so glad im not there no more, alot of people are leaving because they get treated like shit i hope the company goes out of business they aint worth a nickle in church. if you can find something better i wouldnt ever work there again. just sayin
Goat

Fort Mill, SC

#2 Feb 20, 2013
USDA/OSHA SHOULD BE CONTACTED. EVERYONE THERE SHOULD DRUG TESTED AT SMITHFEILDS EX. IF THE DOPEHEAD RATE IS AS HIGH AS PEOPLE SAY. THAT PLANT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. period .
EXEMP

Clay City, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
It really IS that bad out there. If they drug tested their employees, they'd lose the majority of their workers. They don't care about their employees like they claim to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarah hatfield pollyhollow (Mar '13) 1 hr Lol 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 148,095
Joey Bowling 2 hr Lol 17
Charlie Lambert so hott 3 hr for real 2
fakers, phonies and jesus followers 4 hr linda 3
No Water?? 9 hr stinky 1
thomas scott that work for dallas 12 hr Time out 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages