SASSY

Brownsville, TN

#1 Apr 15, 2009
What do you think about this joke of a girl...
Tamasa Anne Cox

Tiptonville, TN

#2 Apr 15, 2009
She is a hard working mother, who has a very big heart and would do anything for anyone. She is a great person, sister, daughter,mother, and friend. She is a young woman with a beautiful son, that she takes damn good care of. She works almost everyday full time at Wal-Mart. And is supporting her self and her son by her self. She has more courage than most grown adult woman I know. So this is just a few things that I think about her. And in no way is she a joke. There is nothing funny about a hard working single mom taking care of her child--thats no joke.
Anita

Mayfield, KY

#3 Apr 15, 2009
Here's what I think of her..I think she is a hard worker and yes she definitely has a very beautiful son. As for the joke part..sounds like someone feels they need to start trouble with yet anoter person here on this site. She IS my daughter and she is NOT a joke. SHe is not perfect but she sure has never did anything to deserve being put on here as a joke. Just because someone may not like her doesn't make it right to bash her. She has a very good heart. If anyone cared enough to really know her..they wouldalso know that about her.. She tries to help anyone when she can. So plese refrain from bashing my daughter on this site.
Danny

Mayfield, KY

#4 Apr 15, 2009
she is a good person a hard worker and good mother and if anyone really knows her then they know this.
too funny

Cleveland, AR

#5 Apr 15, 2009
how do you feel about yourself now, sassy? you look stupid dont you..lol
Kathy

Brownsville, TN

#6 Apr 15, 2009
hey I know Brandy and she is a sweet person.. I love her like she is my own child..Yes she has a beautiful son that I love dearly...
so if you have something to say please say it to her not get on here and bash her....She may not be an Angle but neither is NO ONE else that gets on here and ruins other peoples name...

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro Ky

#7 Apr 15, 2009
Once again I was blamed for this shit to. Brandy is not a bad person. Shes as sweet as can be. im not sure why anyone would have anything bad to say about her. Sorry Once again I did NOT write shit about anyone on here. I have better things to do then bash what was one of my good friends
Belva Davis

South Fulton, TN

#8 Apr 15, 2009
My feeling are so very hurt.When people
made their sour-grapes, nose out of joint, jealous
little posts;. They did NOT make even one small
derogotory remark about me; even though they
bashed my whole family and most of my friends.
( I am old, fat, crippled and a Jeff Gordon fan
to boot; surely you could find one bad thing to
say so I would not feel left out?)
Today I am thanking God that Amanda continues
to make progress and that prayers are going up
and blessings coming down for our precious Amanda.
As for the rest of the nonsense; all the people
who matter know better and those who are just
looking for a chance to hide behind a nickname and
bash people who are not bothering them; just do NOT
matter at all. They are sad; pitifull and bitter
and wouldn't know the truth if they tripped over it,
Anita is the daughter I never had; her girls
are sweethearts. smart and decent. Danny and Melissa are the proud parents of Sydney; No tests needed ;thanks. Kimmy is a child of 12 and isn't
sleeping with anyone; black or white.
I know where John L. is and when he goes in or
out he rattles the windows in my apartment-lol.
April is my honorary granddaughter and if the
girl said it she would put her name to it. This I
know. Wendy is my dear and loyal life long
friend and so is Otis. Wayne and Jo are hurting
and suffering. God and the courts will hand
out punishment if deserved.
Tamasa has the rare capacity to love and care for children that she didnt give birth to; but loves like her own; just as we all do.
Lighten up folks; have a heart and a little mercy. Im posting this to the other thread too
so next time they pass out the insults, lies
and slander; maybe they will bad-mouth me too??
( I just feel so left out here._)
Belva

West End Homes
City
Danny

Mayfield, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2009
you all think you know Brandy and seem to want to put her down maybe the person who made the post needs to stop and take a look in the mirror it might be that you are talking about yourself cause you sure dont know brandy like i do you dont see her on her puttong people down like you did or saying anything about what you posted just goes to show you she is a much better person the the one posting crap about her so grow up and get a life .
Danny

Mayfield, KY

#10 Apr 15, 2009
well you must not know brandy at all maybe you should look in the marrior you might find out your talking about yourself brandy is a great person you dont see her on topix talking crap about anyone even not about the person who posted bad stuff about her so that makes a her much better person then you are or ever will be .

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro Ky

#11 Apr 15, 2009
I agree with you Danny. Brandys a great person and NO ONE has any reason to talk bad about her. I have never known of her doing anything to anyone. This sassy person doesnt know what kind of person Brandy is or they would have never started this topic! like they always say when you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you! Karma is a bitch. What goes around comes around to hit 10 times harder!
Not Brandy

Murray, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2009
Is her sister Tiffany Ayers?
what is it to you

South Fulton, TN

#13 Apr 15, 2009
Not Brandy wrote:
Is her sister Tiffany Ayers?
why do u want to know if u have something to say say it toher face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"CULT of PROFESSIONALISM"-Educational Complex 30 min TRUTH 1
Megan luttrell prego 58 min Wow 1
Joe Horton at ARH 1 hr Haha 3
System Suckers 2 hr Its me its me 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr North Mountain 156,562
Larry Adkins 3 hr AKA 11
Cashell 3 hr Eve 2
Brian o Brian Tue Truth 34

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages