i mean on 25e at big this morning sry
noise about

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2009
i mean wreck on 25e this morning at big blue
Sad

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2009
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx...

Pineville woman dies in two-vehicle crash

A 27-year-old Pineville woman died Saturday morning in a two-vehicle accident in Pineville, Kentucky.

Kentucky State Police said Vanessa Asher was trying to turn onto U.S. Highway 25 E from Kentucky Highway 190 shortly before 11 a.m. when she drove into the path of an approaching SUV.

The SUV struck the driver's side door on Asher's car.

Asher was pronounced dead on the scene.

Asher's passenger, Leslie Asher, 7, was taken to Pineville Community Hospital with unknown injuries.

The driver of the SUV, Arthur Carter, 34, and one of his passengers, Christian Carter, 9, were driven to Pineville Community Hospital in a private vehicle.

A second passenger, Claudia Carter, 3, was uninjured.
anothernurse

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2009
Is highway 190 coming out of Frakes or where exactly? This is incredibly sad.

Since: Jan 09

Harrogate, TN

#6 Apr 11, 2009
It was in front of the golf course. The vehicles looked horrible. I was stuck in traffic and seen the cars when I finally passed through. I knew the driver of the red? car had to be badly injured if not dead. My prayers go out to everyone in that accident...especially the family of Vanessa Asher.

Since: Mar 09

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2009
tiffanydeeanna wrote:
It was in front of the golf course. The vehicles looked horrible. I was stuck in traffic and seen the cars when I finally passed through. I knew the driver of the red? car had to be badly injured if not dead. My prayers go out to everyone in that accident...especially the family of Vanessa Asher.
I also passed the wreck and said a prayer for the people involved because I knew after I saw the red car that someone was seriously hurt.
prayers

Clay City, KY

#8 Apr 11, 2009
a freind was on her way to my house when she saw the wreck. she said it was bad, but i didnt realize how bad until i read the news. prayers being sent up for the freinds & family of Ms Asher and also for Mr Carter and his family.
A friend

Versailles, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2009
Vanessa was the sister in law of one of my best friends. She attended church and was a christian woman so we know she has gone to be with the Lord which I'm sure gives her family alot of comfort in knowing. Still my prayers go out to them, especially her husband and three beautiful girls who how have to grow up not knowing their mother. It is so sad guys please continue to pray for them... Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baylor (Nov '09) 4 hr Wondering 9
Heather Burchfield (Sep '11) 5 hr Ivan 15
church 6 hr Clique 2
Heather spade 6 hr Trading on It 24
Pretty Blonde at Conleys Drive In 6 hr Hot Today 1
Ondrea Jones Mullins 7 hr Paula 2
Top 5 US cities destroyed by blacks? (Apr '12) 8 hr Negrodamus 217
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages