First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dabadest69

Columbia, SC

#1 Dec 3, 2012
kno anything about him? my friend met him a couple weeks ago. is he seein anyone? i dont want my girl gettin played.
mg

Stanford, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I like ur sign on lol
Two timer

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Has been for two years. I'll be sure to let her know. He hits her hope this will end it.
dabadest69

Lake Panasoffkee, FL

#4 Dec 4, 2012
who r u talkin bout hes with
Old Timer from Way-back

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2012
dabadest69 wrote:
kno anything about him? my friend met him a couple weeks ago. is he seein anyone? i dont want my girl gettin played.
Gettin PLAYED is the least of your worries.
dabadest69

Fairview, NC

#6 Dec 4, 2012
whats the the worse part other than gettin played
Real Life Guy

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
dabadest69 wrote:
whats the the worse part other than gettin played
What planet have you been on the last ten years ? Worse than getting played, man wake up and come out of the dream your living.
dabadest69

Sweetwater, TN

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Is seein anyone?
wms

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Two timer wrote:
Has been for two years. I'll be sure to let her know. He hits her hope this will end it.
Does she live in pineville? the only one i know of lives in TN. he has been for 3yrs. and she would NOT let a man hit her. So who is your friend if she lives in pineville?
Big Tank

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Melvin Buddy r u Crazy!!!! don't let that woman get away, get them blinders off man. I know this woman and she a Beautiful & Good person, do what ever you have to, this trouble maker on here is not worth it, get your act together. Your not getting any younger, this pill O,s are not worth the lies & trouble.
old friend

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
the only person Mel cheats with is Roxy or the same opiate family that is his first love and his greatest priority until he gives his addiction to God he is hopless.that sucks because he was one of the few people that HAD integrity and wassooo sweet he was never rude or mean I deeply care for Melvin and pray for him all the time,if he could turn his life around there would be 3 children that would have a dad right now .

kentuckygirl

Peotone, IL

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Want u to kno all he talks about is how he gets what he wants from yall pill hos He messed up when he lost thw good woman he had.
whatever

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Melvin is a pill head and a piece of crap, everybody knows that.
whatever

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
BTW HIS GIRLFRIENDS NAME IS mary,feel so sorry for her, being with a pill head loser
MARY

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Don't any of you losers feel sorry for me you should feel sorry for your self.First Melvin does not hit me or abuse me in any way. No matter what you say it WILL NOT break us up, and for you that said that about the ROCKY'S (commit) your stupid he don't make that kind of money. I Love melvin and his children and they love me.He's ask me to marry him so how do you like that?So if any of you Trouble makers got anything to say about me or him you can find me on Monday and Thursday after 3pm. or Sat.in the mornings AT THE GYM IN MBORO.
PAM

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Melvin has had his share of drug abuse.....but never have I known him to be anything but kind to me!! Praying for u,as always,Melvin. Luv ya!
Tank

New Tazewell, TN

#18 Dec 21, 2012
It sounds like you know him well, just how well do you know him? Or are you afarid to say!!! His girlfriend as droped out site i never see her anymore, i have been told they were getting married, if not i would like to know was going to ask her out i think she is a VERY PRETTY WOMAN!!!!! If he was a smart man he sure would do any thing to keep that. Pam are you saying you are seeing him to? I may check that gym out see what i can find out maybe i have chance to get to know her.I bet he is playing you he would not give that woman up. I was told a while back that he was crazy about her,so i forgot about it, if you can tell me anything about it, i may have a chance to go out with her.
Well

Georgetown, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2012
She lived with and was married to a black man for years! DUH
Iknow

New Tazewell, TN

#20 Dec 24, 2012
YA! i know him hes nothing like that so you sure must be jealous of her. She doesn't brother anybody and melvin don't, so why don't you no life people leave them alone they seem to be happy and you just cant stand it to see him happy and doing good. I know her to she won't listen to any of this bulls..t.You people are so sad that you have nothing better to do get out get life of your own itmay make you a better person.TANK you seem to be a nice person but she loves melvin and she wont cheat on him and he loves her so just leave them alone.I'd hate to be you if she finds who you are trasher her she'd look you up fo sure, so speak up big mouth dare!!!!!!!!!
mike

Corbin, KY

#21 Dec 24, 2012
Iknow wrote:
YA! i know him hes nothing like that so you sure must be jealous of her. She doesn't brother anybody and melvin don't, so why don't you no life people leave them alone they seem to be happy and you just cant stand it to see him happy and doing good. I know her to she won't listen to any of this bulls..t.You people are so sad that you have nothing better to do get out get life of your own itmay make you a better person.TANK you seem to be a nice person but she loves melvin and she wont cheat on him and he loves her so just leave them alone.I'd hate to be you if she finds who you are trasher her she'd look you up fo sure, so speak up big mouth dare!!!!!!!!!
i do not personaly know melvin, but know who he is. i don't feel sorry for this peace of shit. i think it is funny too see someone fall off their high horse. people that has been born with silver spoons stuck up their asses is always funny to see this shit happen too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby formula for sale!! 2 min Really good deal 1
Who wants to text? 17 min jhon doe 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Bill Hayes for clerk??? 2 hr Chris 11
Brian O Brian ? 3 hr Obsessed 100
makers market 5 hr scott 1
Fern Lake Caretakers (Mar '10) 6 hr Really 34
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match

Middlesboro People Search