Who was they guy that got bite by a r...

Who was they guy that got bite by a rattle snake at the church on evans drive

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who knows
#1 Aug 1, 2011
i heard some guy got bite by a rattle snake at church on evans drive saturday is this true and if so who was it and how is he doing
change

Dublin, Ireland

#2 Aug 2, 2011
them holy rollers try to play god
Heather
#3 Aug 2, 2011
the guy was my brother he wasnt trying to play God this is his belief people dont need to run their mouth about something they dont understand, back off and leave my brother alone
Heather
#4 Aug 2, 2011
the guy that got bite is my brother and he wasnt playing God this is his belief people dont need to run their mouth about stuff they dont understand, back off and leave my brother alone
question

Tazewell, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2011
What's his name?
Heather
#6 Aug 3, 2011
i am not telling u all his name so u all can r ur mouths n talk about him it is none of ur all business please leave my brother alone
your silly

Tazewell, TN

#7 Aug 3, 2011
How is asking for his name bothering your brother?
dontuknow

South Fulton, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2011
Kenny
jojo

Tazewell, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2011
i know his name dumbass
Heather
#10 Aug 3, 2011
it doesnt matter what his name is dont post about him he doesnt bother n e body
jingle

Tazewell, TN

#11 Aug 4, 2011
So Kenny got bit with a rattlesnake? Omg that's awful! Is he okay?
Heather
#12 Aug 4, 2011
He will be he is pulling through give me a name n email address or something n i will call or email u n fill u in on how he is doing
nehushtan

Madisonville, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2011
the Son of Man must be lifted up like the serpent in the desert.
Hey Girl

AOL

#14 Aug 5, 2011
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
nagaraja

Madisonville, KY

#15 Aug 5, 2011
the hindus have been handling snakes much longer than those from the appalachias
ophan

Madisonville, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2011
Heather wrote:
the guy was my brother he wasnt trying to play God this is his belief people dont need to run their mouth about something they dont understand, back off and leave my brother alone
thou shalt not tempt the lord thy god. you play with fire; sooner or later you gonna get burned.
sososad

Madisonville, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2011
I heard the poor rattler snake died today.
Heather
#20 Aug 8, 2011
sososad wrote:
I heard the poor rattler snake died today.
go to hell you want to make jokes....this aint no joking matter get a damn life
bwahahaha

Richmond, KY

#21 Aug 8, 2011
Snake handling is IGNORANT! Just because the bible says that if you have faith, you can drink poison and play with snakes and not die doesn't mean to friggin do it. WTF is wrong with people?!? F*ck you, Heather. Your brother and that whole religion is retarded. How the hell can you defend something that could've killed your BLOOD? You are the one who needs to get a life. The first person to post was only asking a question. They didn't tell you what an idiot your brother is or how stupid it is to pick up a goddamn rattlesnake, but I am. That shit is dumb. And he kinda deserved it. If he is gonna pick it up, he needs to expect to get bitten. Would he walk into a lake if it was filled with hungry alligators or sharks? Would he go sleep in a cage full of tigers? STFU with your stupidity. That "religion" is a joke.
Heather
#22 Aug 8, 2011
bwahahaha wrote:
Snake handling is IGNORANT! Just because the bible says that if you have faith, you can drink poison and play with snakes and not die doesn't mean to friggin do it. WTF is wrong with people?!? F*ck you, Heather. Your brother and that whole religion is retarded. How the hell can you defend something that could've killed your BLOOD? You are the one who needs to get a life. The first person to post was only asking a question. They didn't tell you what an idiot your brother is or how stupid it is to pick up a goddamn rattlesnake, but I am. That shit is dumb. And he kinda deserved it. If he is gonna pick it up, he needs to expect to get bitten. Would he walk into a lake if it was filled with hungry alligators or sharks? Would he go sleep in a cage full of tigers? STFU with your stupidity. That "religion" is a joke.
U r awful brave to hide behind a f**king fake name at least i use my real name n say what i think......so since u want to hide behind a fake name u must be scared get a damn life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Napier red truck 2 hr Kelly 7
Sara Marie Gilbert 2 hr King 3
Michael Drake & Becky Green 2 hr give and take 14
Looking for a place 3 hr info 4
Sprinkles murders (Aug '13) 3 hr Linda 12
DriversPermit 5 hr parent 2
brandon mcpeek cheating on chantel miller yet a... 6 hr Cynthia 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages